STOIK Morph Man & Video Man 4 0 + Patch [h33t] [CaZoR] (Size: 10.42 MB)
STOIK Morph Man & Video Man 4.0
MorphMan 4.0 - the most powerful morphing software for PC
The latest version with layered and video morphing -- Photo-to-photo and video-to-video morpher. Morph picture to picture, movie to movie. Compose video with morphing transitions.
Video Man 3.1 Full-feature video editor -- Compose a movie with sound, titles, transitions and dynamic effects with support of modern compression formats such as MPEG, Windows Media and direct import-export to DV cameras
MorphMan 4.0 is the newest release of the most powerful morphing application for PC. This version introduces layers which allow for creation of sophisticated morphing effects and easier integration with video compositing tools. Use full power of fast morphing algorithms, onion skin interface, live preview, vector shape tools, edge detection, and motion estimation for creation of hi-end photo-to-photo and video-to-video morphing.
VideoMan 3.1 is a complete rewrite of previous version undertaken primarily with the aim to provide user with capability to import-export video from DV cameras, and use modern video compression formats. This version is built on DirectXMedia API while previous version was based on VideoForWindows standard.
- Morphing movie to movie
MorphMan 4.0 greatly facilitates creation of amazing morphing transition between video clips by introducing Propagate function. Propagate uses motion estimation algorithm to automatically place transition markers on intermediate frames of video morphing project. Professional task of motion morphing is made easier by Animated Tutorials when MorphMan shows you all how-to's in automatic mode.
- Morphing picture to picture
MorphMan 4.0 offers powerful yet easy-to use tools to morph pictures using the most advanced and optimized algorithms.
- Compose final video using full-feature editor
Morph Man 4.0 comes bundled with the full-featured video editor Video Man 3.0 complete with multitrack video and audio composition functions, dynamic effects, transitions, titling, color keying, and capture module
- A recognized leader in morphing technology
Morph Man 4.0 is a new step in morphing technology which was being developed for more than 9 years and implemented in products that have won worldwide recognition, multiple awards and reviews, and millions of installed base.
VideoMan 3.1 comes with completely new Capture module for import/output of video through capture boards and DV cameras. One of the major features is the ability to export movies directly to Windows Media video files. Windows Media technology from Microsoft offers best solution for delivering high compression video and audio for such bandwidth-critical applications as streaming video over LAN or Internet, or playing movies on handheld devices. Video editing capabilities are significantly enhanced with featur es like unlimited number of overlay tracks, navigator window, super screen color keying, etc. Considerable optimization was carried out to speed up rendering. All the additional power is packed under redesigned stylish interface which makes working with the program even easier than ever before.
- Support of DirectShow filters and codecs (such as MPEG, DivX, or QuickTime)
- Import and export to DV cameras trough IEEE1394 (FireWire)
- Complete DV camera playback control from within the application
- Export movies directly to Windows Media video files
- Stop-frame animation
- 'Super screen' color keying particularly effective for fast and accurate keying of small details such as hair, smoke
- Unlimited file size of output (no 2Gb limit)
- Unlimited number of overlay video tracks
- Unlimited number of audio tracks
- Ability to insert project as a clip
- Set Mark In and Mark Out during clip import
- Higher quality of text rendering, in particular if text clip is on motion path
- Navigator window to easily locate clips on the timeline
- Ability to create interlaced output from non-interlaced video input. You can convert your Flash animation to broadcast-quality video
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Preview with sound
- Export frame from Preview
- Grouping of clips on the timeline
- Instant reaction to user input
- Redesigned and customizable interface