Added on Mar 15, 2009 in Applications
Downloaded 0 times.
Portable Registry Workshop v4.1.0 (Advanced registry editor)(PortalKiD)(h33t) (Size: 1.99 MB)
Registry Workshop is an advanced registry editor. It is a perfect replacement for RegEdit and RegEdt32 which shipped with Windows.
In addition to all the standard features, Registry Workshop adds a variety of powerful features that allow you to work faster and more efficiently with registry related tasks.
With Registry Workshop, registry editing becomes more safe than ever before. All changes except changing key permissions can be safely reversed (even registry replacing and importing), using multiple levels of Undo. You don\'t need to worry about making mistakes when editing registry.
Whether you are an advanced user who needs to edit and modify your registry to remove trojan, virus, and spyware entries, a system administrator who needs a safer, more efficient tool to maintain your company\'s PCs, or a software developer who needs to quickly manipulate registry keys and values during system development, Registry Workshop has the tools that you need.
Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup. screen shot
Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm. On a typical PC, you can search the entire registry in about ten seconds! screen shot
Compare registry between computers and/or .REG files with super fast speed.
Connect mobile device (Pocket PC, SmartPhone, etc.) registry via ActiveSync.
Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
Edit .REG files and .POL files in the same way as editing system registry. screen shot
Backup and restore registry. screen shot
Defragment registry with preview. screen shot
Easy and flexible Favorites management.
Quickly browse registry with address bar, bookmarks and visitation history.
Support of linkage aware ability. You can use context menu to navigate to referenced key, open containing folder or open URL if the key or value contains a ProgID, ClassID, folder, file path or URL.
Jump to the same key in HKLM or HKCU by context menu.
Allow to open multiple local registry windows.
Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.
Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
* Windows 2000
* Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Windows 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Version 4.1.0 (March 7, 2009)
* Added support for creating new value of arbitrary type.
* Added support for setting default value of registry key to arbitrary type. (only works when the default value is not set)
* Added support for deleting parent key of search result by context menu.
* Added support for modifying registry entries by force if the "Try to open registry keys by force if access is denied" is checked.
* Added shortcut key (F to jump to the same registry entry in local registry when editing registry file, remote registry or mobile registry.