PC » GTA IV PERFECT RIP directplay by globe@ (Size: 4.43 GB)
* Hello PC great games fans ...
* AFTER A MORE DEEP ANALYSIS I REALIZED THAT WAS POSSIBLE A PERFECT RIP FOR THE FANTASTIC GTA IV … I NORMALLY DON´T REUPLOAD GAMES WITHOUT A GOOD REASON BUT I WILL OPEN AN EXCEPTION ON THIS ONE , SPECIALLY BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER GTA GAMES HAD REALLY GREAT RIPS
* Use the freeware FREEARC for the extraction of the arc file
* RIPPED IN THE GAME : radios , cutcenes voices (subtitles still working) , TV and the secondary voices that have nothing to do it with the main story of the game , only superflous things was cutted , everything that is important to the main game are available .
* BONUS INCLUDED IN THIS FILE : A PRIVATE LAUNCHER WITH A FANTASTIC TRAINER , MODS , WALKTHROUGH AND MORE ...
* GAMEPLAY (text extracted from wikipedia) : *
* Much like its predecessors, the core gameplay of Grand Theft Auto IV consists of giving the player a large, open world environment in which to move around freely. On foot, the player character can walk, run, jump, climb over obstacles and swim , as well as use weapons and perform basic hand-to-hand combat. Players can steal and drive a variety of vehicles, including automobiles, boats, helicopters, and motorcycles. Grand Theft Auto IV takes advantage of Natural Motion's Euphoria engine , which combines artificial intelligence, bio-mechanics and physics to make NPC behaviour and movement adaptive and more realistic.
The open, non-linear environment allows players to explore and choose how they wish to play the game. Although storyline missions are necessary to progress through the game and unlock certain contentandparts of the city, they are not required, as players can complete them at their own leisure. When not attempting a storyline mission, players can free-roam, giving them the ability to do activities. Side missions such as ambulance driving, or locating and destroying criminals in the police database can keep the player occupied for long hours.
It is possible to have multiple active missions, as some missions run over the course of several days and require the player to wait for further instructions or events. The player can also attempt a variety of optional side missions. Grand Theft Auto IV also contains so-called "morality choices" at several points throughout the game, which alter the storyline appropriately depending on the player's choice. Which of the game's two different endings occurs is determined by one of these choices.
Minimum System Requirements:
* OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3 / 7
* Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
* Memory: 1.5GB, 9 GB Free Hard Drive Space
* Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
***** enjoy ... *****