Organic Chemistry 7th Edition by John E McMurry pdf [h33t][IslandGirl] (Size: 79.87 MB)
Organic Chemistry, 7th Edition by John E McMurry pdf [h33t][IslandGirl]
The trusted, best-selling text for organic chemistry just got better! Updated with the latest developments, expanded with more illustrations and "Visualizing Chemistry" problems, and enhanced with new media-based "Organic Knowledge Tools," John McMurry's ORGANIC CHEMISTRY continues to set the standard for the course. The Seventh Edition also retains McMurry's hallmark qualities: comprehensive, authoritative, and clear. McMurry has developed a reputation for crafting precise and accessible texts that speak to the needs of instructors and students. More than a million students worldwide from a full range of universities have explored organic chemistry through his trademark style, while instructors have praised his approach time and time again.
Table of Contents:
1. Structure and Bonding.
2. Polar Covalent Bonds; Acids and Bases.
3. Organic Compounds: Alkanes and Their Stereochemistry.
4. Organic Compounds: Cycloalkanes and Their Stereochemistry.
5. An Overview of Organic Reactions.
6. Alkenes: Structure and Reactivity.
7. Alkenes: Reactions and Synthesis.
8. Alkynes: An Introduction to Organic Synthesis.
11. Reactions of Alkyl Halides: Nucleophilic Substitutions and Eliminations.
12. Structure Determination: Mass Spectrometry and Infrared Spectroscopy.
13. Structure Determination: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
14. Conjugated Compounds and Ultraviolet Spectroscopy.
15. Benzene and Aromaticity.
16. Chemistry of Benzene: Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution.
17. Alcohols and Phenols.
18. Ethers and Epoxides; Thiols and Sulfides.
A Preview of Carbonyl Compounds.
19. Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition Reactions.
20. Carboxylic Acids and Nitriles.
21. Carboxylic Acid Derivatives: Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution Reactions.
22. Carbonyl Alpha-Substitution Reactions.
23. Carbonyl Condensation Reactions.
24. Amines and Heterocycles.
25. Biomolecules: Carbohydrates.
26. Biomolecules: Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.
27. Biomolecules: Lipids.
28. Biomolecules: Nucleic Acids.
29. The Organic Chemistry of Metabolic Pathways.
30. Orbitals and Organic Chemistry: Pericyclic Reactions.
31. Synthetic Polymers.
John E. McMurry - Cornell University
ISBN-10: 0495112585 ISBN-13: 9780495112587
1344 Pages Casebound
© 2008 Published
Upped by IslandGirl - IGh33t