Added on Sep 15, 2012 by ChingLiu149.42K in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 204 times.
Nik Software Photoshop Plugins Suite (Sept-2012) [ChingLiu] (Size: 254.23 MB)
Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3.010 Rev 20903
Nik Software Sharpener Pro its popular photographic plug-in for use with Adobe® Photoshop®. Designed for professionals and photo enthusiasts, Sharpener Pro 3 is the most advanced and powerful sharpening solution for photographers, eliminating the guesswork typically required for achieving superior and consistent results.
Now featuring Nik Software's patented U Point technology, Sharpener Pro enables photographers to selectively sharpen objects within their images. U Point powered Control Points are easy to use and offer precise control over sharpening intensity without the need to create complicated selections and layer masks.
• New U Point Powered Control Points - Enables precise, selective sharpening control
• Updated Output Sharpening - Provides the ultimate control to create perfectly sharpened images on all devices and media types such as display, inkjet, continuous tone, half tone, and hybrid tone
• New Creative Sharpening - Enhances fine details and textures with new structure, focus, and local contrast tools for drawing attention to desired areas within the image
• New Industry-First Sharpening Soft Proof - Allows detailed inspection of sharpening results on screen before printing, eliminating costly test prints
• New Output Presets - Enables custom settings to be saved for consistent, professional results
• Updated RAW Presharpener - Retains and enhances sharp details within images without amplifying noise and other artifacts
• Updated Powerful Selective Tool (Photoshop only) - Enables the use of Photoshop's brush tools to paint in sharpening selectively
• New Smart Filter Support (Photoshop only) - Provides compatibility with Adobe Photoshop's Smart Objects enabling adjustments to sharpening after Sharpener Pro has been applied
Nik Software Dfine 2.112 Rev 20903
Dfine 2 gives you unprecedented control over exactly how much and where to apply noise reduction. This makes it ultra-easy to eliminate noise in your images while maintaining detail and sharpness, thus improving the quality of every digital photo you take. Dfine 2 is designed to prevent the loss of detail other noise reduction tools often introduce.
What is Noise?
Virtually, all digital cameras inherently create unwanted imperfections known as noise. The amount or type of noise in an image typically depends on the quality and type of imaging sensor with which it was created.
Contrast (Luminance) Noise and Color (Chrominance) Noise can be individually present in an image or might be seen in the same image. Fast or high ISO speeds and low light levels can add noise to images, while some images might exhibit high levels of JPEG artifacts.
U Point® Technology
One of the hottest technologies in digital photography today, U Point technology powered Control Points have been added to Dfine 2 making it easy to reduce noise only where it is needed, maintaining details everywhere else.
Selectively Apply Noise Reduction
The Control Point and Color Range methods, along with the Selective Tool offer you the most advanced ways for selectively applying noise reduction to your images.
New and Improved Noise Reduction Engine with Automatic Profiling
Dfine 2 contains a brand new reduction engine that provides best-in-class noise reduction while retaining an incredible amount of detail.
Automatic camera profiling replaces the need to purchase camera profiles and fine-tunes Dfine’s revamped noise reduction engine to produce the best results for your camera. You can also create and save your own profiles for batch processing images.
Improved User Interface
The new resizable interface lets you easily incorporate noise reduction into your workflow and quickly preview the results from the noise reduction applied.
Powerful Selective Tool (Adobe® Photoshop® only)
The Selective Tool gives you instant access to Dfine 2 and allows you to brush filter effects into your image using any brush tool available in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Layers and layer masks are created automatically, enabling you to quickly and easily apply enhancements to precise areas in your image.
Smart Filter Compatibility (Adobe® Photoshop® only)
Dfine 2 is Smart Filter compatible which allows you to go back and fine tune your images even after effects have been applied.
Multi-image Support (Lightroom® & Aperture® only)
Dfine 2 is compatible with Lightroom & Aperture’s ability to work on multiple images at once. When more than one image is opened, "Previous" and "Next" buttons appear that allow photographers to easily reduce noise in several image quickly and easily.
Nik Software Viveza 2.009 Rev 20903
Nik Software Viveza 2 - the most powerful tool to selectively control light and color in your photos. Creating a great photo involves the development of color and light. Powered by a patented U Nik Software's Point ®, a new Viveza 2 allows photographers of all skill levels to quickly improve their image by using innovative tools, designed for speed and efficiency. The exact selective improvement of U Point Powered Control Points, with changes that improve the entire image, Viveza 2 allowing you to spend more time taking pictures and shooting forever change the way you edit your photos.
Master Color and Light, Effortlessly
Two of the most important factors in creating great photography are color and light. Mastering the art of selectively correcting or enhancing each of these is now possible for every photographer without the need for complicated masks or selections, or expert-level knowledge of Photoshop. Integrating award-winning U Point technology, Viveza is the most powerful and precise tool available to control light and color in photographic images.
U Point powered Color Control Points, placed directly on colors or objects in an image (such as sky, skin, grass, etc.), reveal easy-to-use controls that photographers can use to quickly adjust brightness, contrast or color in a fraction of the time needed by other tools. With Viveza you’ll spend more time shooting photographs and save hours of image editing.
Viveza provides photo enthusiasts and professional photographers alike with the most powerful yet easy to use tool ever created for selectively modifying color, light and tonality in photographs.
U Point® Technology — U Point powered Control Points enable you to selectively control the light and color of every photograph without the need for any complicated selections or layer masks. Use one Control Point or as many as you need to dial in exactly the effect you want. Enhancements are automatically and naturally blended throughout your image for spectacular results.
Smart Filter Enabled (Adobe® Photoshop® only) — Viveza is compatible with “Smart Objects” in Adobe Photoshop which permits you to fine-tune enhancements after they’ve been applied, without adding additional layers. When Viveza is used as a Smart Filter, you can create and later edit Color Control Points with no loss of quality of image details.
Incredible Speed — U Point technology brings a new level of precision and efficiency to photographic image editing. By placing a Color Control Point on any part of the image you wish to alter, and moving a few simple sliders, you can achieve incredible results in a fraction of the time required by other tools.
Powerful Selective Tool (Adobe® Photoshop® only) — allows you to brush any light and color changes into your image using Photoshop’s brush tools. Layers and masks are created automatically, enabling you to quickly and easily apply any filter selectively.
● NEW: Global Image Adjustments – With global adjustments in Photoshop or Lightroom before using Viveza for selective control? Now go straight to Viveza and apply any color, light or structure enhancement image-wide. Even adjust levels & curves.
● NEW: Fine Detail Structure Adjustments – Enhance or reduce fine details in your images for the ultimate look.
● NEW: Shadow Recovery – Never lose shadow detail again. Easily recover details hidden in shadows selectively with a Control Point or apply image-wide.
● Timesaving Interface, Optimized for Speed – U Point technology, coupled with an efficient interface and dozens of shortcuts for zooming, nudging and undoing, saves time in your workflow and quickly gets you back to shooting.
● NEW: Interactive Help System – Informative, lesson-based Help system will get you up and running with Viveza 2 in no time.
● Smart Filter Support – Viveza 2 is compatible with Adobe Photoshop's Smart Filter feature which permits you to fine-tune enhancements after they’ve been applied, without adding additional layers.
● Selective Brush Tool – The Selective Brush Tool allows you to brush any light and color changes into your image using Photoshop’s brush tools. Layers and masks are created automatically, enabling you to quickly and easily apply any filter selectively.
● Multi-Image Support – Photographers can maintain consistency and speed workflow when working with Viveza 2 in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture. When more than one image is opened, Viveza 2 will reveal “Previous” and “Next buttons for easy copy and paste between images.
Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2.006 Rev 20894
Discover the beauty of black and white photography with Silver Efex Pro 2, the world's leading solution for creating stunning images. Silver Efex Pro 2 offers a powerful set of darkroom-inspired features, including the revolutionary U Point technology that enables you to fine-tune your images with precise selective enhancements.
Black and White Workflow
Whether you are a professional or a hobbyist yearning for those days in the darkroom, Silver Efex Pro 2 gives you all the power and control you need to create high quality black and white images.
In the past, black and white tools often meant compromising on the quality of the conversion or required a complex and lengthy multi-step process that didn't assure predictable results. We set out to create a single workflow solution that provides everything you need for the highest quality results.
Start with dozens of visual presets as starting points. If you like what you see, you're done. If you want to go further, use an extensive set of global controls such as brightness, contrast, saturation, structure, film types, toning, and much more to craft your image.
Selective editing and finishing touches
For the ultimate in selective enhancements, look no further than the revolutionary U Point technology for incredibly precise selections and adjustments. You can even use the Zone Map built into the software to help guide your edits. Finally, add a vignette, burn in the edges, or add a natural image border to finish your black and white masterpiece. Experimenting is fast and fun, with the ability to compare different editing states with the brand new History Browser.
Looking to the future
You'll discover that although black and white photography is nearly 200 years old, Silver Efex Pro 2 gives you the very best of that legacy in one easy-to-use tool plus new capabilities that make it possible to do more than ever before.
Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4.005 Rev 20894
Color Efex Pro 4 provides the most comprehensive set of enhancements for color correction, retouching, and creative effects. Quickly stylize your photographs, retouch portraits with ease, and extend your creativity with unmatched control and versatility.
POWERFUL & VERSATILE
Access up to 55 high quality photographic filters to achieve incredible photographic results.
U POINT® TECHNOLOGY
Selectively apply or remove filter effects with the utmost precision.
8 brand new filters and 10 improved filters, a history browser, visual presets and more.
Easily mix and combine enhancements to create stunning new styles.
Nik Software HDR Efex Pro 2.003 Rev 20894
Experience all the power, control, and creative expression your camera has to offer with HDR Efex Pro 2. This powerful tool enables professional and amateur photographers to create exceptional natural and artistic images. Its unique combination of one-click presets, a complete range of controls, and precise selective fine-tuning using patented U Point® technology simplifies and speeds up the process of creating truly memorable high dynamic range images for discerning audiences.
Discover the wide range of possibilities with your HDR images. Get the best HDR looks from naturalistic to artistic and everything in between with easy to use and powerful tools in HDR Efex Pro 2.
U Point® Technology
Selectively apply or remove filter effects with the utmost precision only found in Nik Software products.
Experience the ease and natural workflow of HDR Efex Pro 2. Enjoy enhancing or editing your images with a variety of controls at your fingertips quickly and efficiently.
HDR Efex Pro 2 is equipped with faster GPU and CPU processors that allow you to quickly achieve high quality results.
Languages : English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
Home page : http://www.niksoftware.com/