Listing ohyesitwill posts

Total results found: 767

my only upload, download, seed and use as ringtone !
image
The departed
Loved it from the very start to the unfortunate ending
10/10

10/10 is the minimum score one can give to this movie, really, a fantastic movie that i need to watch for the tenth time smile
Nightcrawler
8.5/10
Brilliant work by Gyllenhaal. The movie really makes you feel unclean at the end. Great stuff!

i think i might watch this this week, but the teaser made me feel like it's just a basic investigation movie..., i'm still not sure if i have to watch it or not image

Basic is one thing it isn't. It pretty much chains you to an individual and drags you through his interesting but disturbing journey.
I would be mighty annoyed if Gyllenhaal doesn't bag an Oscar nomination.

considering that you enjoyed Interstellar as much as i did, i think i might trust you and watch the Nightcrawler in the near future biggrin

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (2014) - 6/10

finally a honest review about this movie, thanks TheSaint !
replies: 3354
views: 77416
  KAT's Problems  go to this post
I just read the rules, and there's a dead link at the word here :
7) All image threads (except random images/gifs and non spam such as mug shot) are to be here so that these threads don't update on the main forum role.
Nightcrawler
8.5/10
Brilliant work by Gyllenhaal. The movie really makes you feel unclean at the end. Great stuff!

i think i might watch this this week, but the teaser made me feel like it's just a basic investigation movie..., i'm still not sure if i have to watch it or not dizzy
replies: 3354
views: 77416
  KAT's Problems  go to this post
Check out the lists of torrents in there, it's an ongoing problem but at least it gives our mods something to do while we scoff all the rum for New Year'simageimage

i checked out the thread.
I quote : "Staff edit: An user may post maximum 10 posts in a row, and 10 posts maximum over 7 pages."
so that makes a maximum of 70 torrents per 10 pages looooool, so i can't post my 107 torrents there, wtf ? that's the most stupid rule i've read on kat. And the justification, i quote : "That gives other users the possibility to post some torrents as well." WTF ? It's not a game in which everyone has to participate, it's just helping isn't it ?
anyway, i wonder if i post something like : "All the torrents for this search result (write the keywords here), except for these two torrents (give the title or link of correctly labelled torrents)" instead of listing thousands of torrents ? what do you think ZQ ?
replies: 3354
views: 77416
  KAT's Problems  go to this post
That is a family filter glitch, post those that are actually family friendly here:
https://kickass.so/community/show/report-torrents-who-are-falsely-marked-not-family-safe-or-sa/?unread=15963805

thanks ZQ, but as you can see in my example, 2 results instead of 109 results for one research, this makes 107 torents falsely labelled as explicit. And this is just for one movie research, and not a really popular one. I can't start to report all these torrets, as they represent 90% of all the torrents on kat !
actually i can, and i'll try, but it will take a lot of time lol
try with filter on and off, maybe i'm the only one with this problem : assassination games
replies: 3354
views: 77416
  KAT's Problems  go to this post
another problem :
there are many torrents on kat that i can't access with my account. But when i sign out and try as anonymous, i can access them.
if you give me a torrent link there is 90% chances it will redirect me to the homepage and 10% chances it will redirect me to the actual torrent.
Here's one of the consequence of this issue : when i make a torrent search, 90% of the results aren't shown. for instance, i just searched for a movie, i had 2 results only. I tried again when logged off, and for the same research i got 109 results.
Wtf ? maybe there's something in my settings that prevent me from accessing to these torrents...
Just when i was writing that, i tried with family safety filter off, and bam, it worked !
So the problem comes from the family safety filter, it blocks a lot of non explicit torrents. Any idea where this might come from ?
please keep us updated when you find a solution to the problem biggrin
Gone Girl (2014)
Absolutely not what i expected, i was surprised in a pleasant way.
This is pure David Fincher work, i loved it, especially the end, when i guess most of the people where disappointed, i was in the contrary very glad it ended this way.
I absolutely recommend this movie.
8/10, and i'm being harsh.
not a higher score because many things were predictable and also alot of useless sex scenes, there's emily ratajkovsky in this movie, she was casted just to give the movie more publicity, i don't see another purpose. Anyway, those are my two negative points, but it's still one of the best movies this year.
replies: 3354
views: 77416
  KAT's Problems  go to this post
i can't seem to upload images in my status from the add an image button.
I had to use bbcodes
Report a bug