Zoo Tycoon 2 ® Ultimate Collection with save+Extras

seeders: 271
leechers: 22
Added on Apr 23, 2010 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Zoo Tycoon 2 ® Ultimate Collection with save+Extras (Size: 2.78 GB)
  DAEMON Tools Lite 4.11.2
  SAVES+EXTRAS
  Zoo Tycoon 2
  Zoo Tycoon 2 - African Adventure
  Zoo Tycoon 2 - Dino Danger Pack
  Zoo Tycoon 2 - Endangered Species
  Zoo Tycoon 2 - Extinct Animals
  Zoo Tycoon 2 - Marine Mania
  Readme.txt 1.33 KB

Description

you need to install the demon tool FIRST!!!!!!!

Install the Game in this order
====================
1. Zoo Tycoon 2
2. African Adventure
3. Endangered Species
4. Marine Mania
5. Extinct Animals
====================
No crack is needed.
====================
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the steps or game will no work
==========================
step 1) to install Zoo Tycoon 2 run setup from [Zoo Tycoon 2 folder]

step 2) to install African adventure mount the "rld-ztaa.iso" from [Zoo Tycoon 2 - African Adventure folder]

step 3) to install Zoo Tycoon 2 - Marine Mania mount "ZT2-MM.mds" from [Zoo Tycoon 2 - Marine Mania folder]

step 4) to install Zoo Tycoon 2 - Endangered Species mount "Zoo.Tycoon.2.Endangered.Species.cue" from [Zoo Tycoon 2 - Endangered Species folder]

step 4) to install Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals mount "rld-z2ea.cue" from [Zoo Tycoon 2 - Extinct Animals folder]

=================================================================
To run the game :-
mount the image "rld-z2ea.cue" from [Zoo Tycoon 2 - Extinct Animals folder]
=================================================================

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.78 GB
seeders:271
leechers:22

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
active 24 Sep 2014 271 22 10
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active 24 Sep 2014 181 14 10
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 24 Sep 2014 169 16 10
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
blocked 16 Jan 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 16 Jan 2014 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 16 Jan 2014 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 92119b50f724dea4fdc8704ecf7de73944a77fb1

Top Comments

aslckdvsovs27 • 25 Jul 2013, 04:30
Have been having alot of trouble getting all the packs to work.
Finally got it done. Here is how I did it.
1) install powerISO
2) install the game
3) extract (endangered, african, dino, marine) packs (not extinct!!) to their own individual folders onto your desktop.
4) install in the order mentioned above (using autorun everytime). Never open the game. Never bother with a crack.
5) after installation of above ones, mount the extinct pack and install using autorun (go to explorer and select on left hand side the cd drive to which it has been mounted)
6) copy the crack from the extinct CD into your installation target folder
7) run the game using the copied crack file.
So in short, the order of installation is:
1) game
2) endangered
3) african
4) dino
5) marine
6) extinct
That is the OFFICIAL order of the releases and is the only order that worked for me.
Tips:
1) Use autorun everytime.
2) Extract all packs (except extinct pack) to own folders and install.
3) mount extinct pack and install as CD
4) Only need the extinct crack to finish it off
Good luck.
anonymous • 06 Nov 2011, 19:54
when you mount the file, just select the "Show All Files" thing and then select the .bin file, it will work

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 20 October 2014, 14:08 Show comment
the program cant start because ipworks5.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. Got shown this any ideas?
anonymous • 18 October 2014, 11:24 Show comment
For those of you who are struggling with the Endangered Species .bin and .cue files: Someone has renamed those files without editing the .cue file. If you open the .cue file in Notepad, change the first line from: FILE "Zoo.Tycoon.2.Endangered.Species.-.WwW.DivxTotal.CoM.bin" BINARY To: FILE "Zoo.Tycoon.2.Endangered.Species.bin" BINARY
anonymous • 13 October 2014, 19:07 Show comment
I keep getting the error that the program cant start because ipworks5.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
anonymous • 06 October 2014, 02:02 Show comment
THIS IS THE PROPER AND ONLY WAY HOW IT WORKS TRUST ME I TRIED TE OTHERS THANKS TO MOBILECRACKER 1) Open the Zoo Tycoon 2 folder and run setup.exe to install. Close it after installation.(No isos here, so you can just install it from the folder) 2) Open African Adventures folder, mount rld-ztaa.iso with deamon tools. Then, go to My Computer and right-click on the mounted image and open it so you can see all the files. Run setup.exe and install. After installation, close it. 3) Almost same as step 2. Open Marine Mania folder, mount ZT2-MM.mds -> My Computer -> Right-click on image -> Open image -> Run setup.exe -> Close after install. 4) Now for the 'tricky' part. It seems that the Endangered Species folder has 2 weird image files, .bin and .cue. None of them are working with Deamon Tools. =__= And this is where MagicISO comes in handy. MagicISO can convert .bin to .iso. And thus, it worked! So here's what you got to do: Download MagicISO(google it. Install and run it. From Magic ISO, choose Tools Menu and click BIN to ISO(or convert for other versions)command. MagicISO shows BIN to ISO converter window. Choose "Endangered.Species.bin" file. Choose output ISO file name and choose Endangered Species folder as your output folder. Click Convert Button. And voila! You've got an .iso. Go to the Endangered Species folder. Right-Click on the iso file and mount it again with Deamon tools. From here: My Computer -> Right-click on mounted image -> Open -> Run setup.exe -> Install and close. 5) How to install Extinct Animals. Same as 4, you have to convert the .bin file to .iso. Convert it with MagicISO, and mount it with Deamon Tools. But here, after you mounted it, you have to run the install from the autorun screen, not the setup.exe. Cause it won't work that way. So on the autorun screen, just click the install button and install. Close it after installation. Copy the "zt" file from "Crack" in Extinct Animals image to your install folder(C:Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon2, replace existing file) - Use that to launch your game and enjoy!
MisterBound327 • 30 September 2014, 19:12 Show comment
Good game but i' preffer Zoo tycon 1
anonymous • 23 September 2014, 17:25 Show comment
thank you Mobilecracker! you solved that .cue .bin problem
gamerein311 • 17 September 2014, 06:51
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thanks for this! This is awesome!
Works for me perfectly!
Thank you for uploading. :D
tamiiland27 • 15 September 2014, 18:45
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I've got Windows 7 and installing this is giving me a lot of trouble. If anyone could help me, that'd be great!
anonymous • 29 September 2014, 15:51 Show comment
Had a lot of problems with it myself or at least extinct. If you open it with daemon tools, it will work. If you need more help just ask ;)
tamiiland27 • 02 October 2014, 23:51
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Day 17: Struggling. Tried opening it with Deamon Tools but the version of the program that comes with this torrent wasn't compatible with my Windows. Went to Daemon Tools' page and downloaded the "compatible" version and things still didn't work. After somehow managing to install Zoo Tycoon but none of the expansions, I have decided to call it a day and pat myself on the back. Will try to figure out why Daemon Tools (or Windows) is acting up at a later date.
anonymous • 14 September 2014, 21:23 Show comment
For those of you that can't run the setup.exe from the Zoo Tycoon 2 folder, rename the whole folder to Zoo Tycoon 2 so the "®" is gone.
anonymous • 06 September 2014, 01:59 Show comment
finally zoo tycoon 2 run.but still not enough dinosaur..So can u give me a full pack of dino danger..????
anonymous • 07 September 2014, 03:49 Show comment
Extinct Animals is basically Dino Danger, just expanded. You don't need it.
Show More

User Opinions

mosthated24912183, Leddah1050, christian14539, hatlo0or481, kostasmpyras426, apollogod290, skbadri6222, BuniiChan147, severance666137, joshmoore278 ... And 497 more
wizzzzard840, niksoni438, Tseus421, geta07237, niktrik154, mightymoose117, emz1101, mzjojo73, Raged_kishin44, northwestnissans38 ... And 58 more
Report a bug