XLN Audio Addictive Drums v1.5.3 Incl. Library READ NFO - R2R [deepstatus]

seeders: 117
leechers: 9
Added on Oct 12, 2012 by deepstatus18.82K in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 2,381 times.

XLN Audio Addictive Drums v1.5.3 Incl. Library READ NFO - R2R [deepstatus] (Size: 5.48 GB)
  XLNAD153SET_LIB.iso 5.48 GB
  00-blazinseedboxes.com.nfo 4.01 KB
  info.txt 3.53 KB

Description

XLN Audio Addictive Drums v1.5.3 + Library
R2R | 12.10.2012 | 7.3 MB | 4.5 GB

Addictive Drums™ is one of the most powerful and popular drum softwares in the world and can be heard on countless hit songs and albums. The unique architecture, fast loading times and flexibility makes it the first choice for many musicians and music producers. Three pristine drum kits, 100+ producer presets and thousands of MIDI rhythms are included. Load a complete drum kit with mixer settings and insert effects – with one click! Choose from the thousands of beats and fills played by professional drummers, drag and drop the beats into your DAW host and build a drum track in minutes!
Full E-drum support makes it a breeze to use Addictive Drums with an electronic drum kit.

Addictive Drums is an expandable product giving you the choice to build a library of sounds and beats to match your own production style - add more kits and presets with ADPAKs™, add more beats, fills and grooves with MIDIPAKs™, or just one piece at the time with KITPIECE PAKs™. Create your own unique drum sound by mixing and matching drum kits, beats and kit pieces and applying professional effects.

see more here ----> http://www.xlnaudio.com/productline/1

Integrated Library Includes :

Addictive Drums Library
ADpak FUNK
ADpak INDIE
ADpak METAL
ADpak MODERN JAZZ BRUSHES
ADpak MODERN JAZZ STICKS
ADpak REEL MACHINES
ADpak RETRO
MIDI Pak BALLAD GROOVES
MIDI Pak DIABOLIC
MIDI Pak FUNK'd UP
MIDI Pak FUNK'd GROOVES
MIDI Pak HEAVY ROCK
MIDI Pak HIPHOP
MIDI Pak INDIE ROCK
MIDI Pak LATIN AFRO
MIDI Pak METAL SONGS
MIDI Pak POP ROCK
MIDI Pak PUNK ROCK
MIDI Pak RETRO SONGS
MIDI Pak ROCK SONGS
MIDI Pak SLOPPY GROOVES
Kitpiece Pak DW COLLECTORS BASS DRUM
Kitpiece Pak DW SOLID PICCOLO SNARE
Kitpiece Pak DW WOOFER
Kitpiece Pak DW PREMIER GEN-X BASS DRUM
Kitpiece Pak SONOR DESIGNER SNARE
Kitpiece Pak VISTALITE BASS DRUM

REQUIREMENTS:

Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32 and 64 bit)
2 GHz Pentium 4
2 Gb RAM
2 Gb free HD space

INSTALLATION:

• You need a virtual drive to mount or burn the ISO file.

• Burn or mount the image.

• You should install the library at first.

• Uninstall previous versions.

• Install the Setup

• That's it! Done.

3Nj0Y!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.48 GB
seeders:117
leechers:9
XLN Audio Addictive Drums v1.5.3 Incl. Library READ NFO - R2R [deepstatus]

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active 15 Oct 2014 82 5 10
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
active 15 Oct 2014 117 7 10
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
active 15 Oct 2014 42 4 974
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
active 15 Oct 2014 43 3 2381
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 15 Oct 2014 82 4 10
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
active 15 Oct 2014 109 9 164
udp://pow7.com:80/announce
outdated 21 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://12.rarbg.me:80/announce
blocked 21 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
blocked 31 Mar 2014 - - -
udp://10.rarbg.me:80/announce
pending 15 Oct 2014 82 5 10
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 38F54812FCDC60B7A5E9CA1D6A49134122D94C77

Uploader Comments

deepstatus18.82K • 08 Jan 2013, 08:56
really bunch of lies over here!!! how come mine still works all days, yes i'm working with it all days!!! lolz
tleet340 • 29 Oct 2012, 15:57
torrent downloaded
very slow download I gave up on it thanks for the upload though
deepstatus18.82K • 30 Oct 2012, 02:49
blame the hit and runners
i did up'ed 500GB
anonymous • 30 Oct 2012, 01:32
Kind of new at dealing with BD ROM. Got it mounted in VirtualCloneDrive, I figured clicking the Library Placer is what's meant by installing library? Just get a message "The following effect plugin could not be loaded." BTW for anyone looking for a DAW to host this, try Reaper, you can use it free forever, great program.
deepstatus18.82K • 30 Oct 2012, 02:49
you again!!! men you dont give up!! you know this dont work with reaper.. why you are saying that
that was enought hit and run
anonymous • 06 Mar 2014, 08:12
please , help ........... i already downloaded on my studio one pro 2.6 .. AD is work .. but when i start again my DAW it shows missing devices .. what happened ? .. i unistall it and install it again but it the like before.. need help
deepstatus18.82K • 06 Mar 2014, 13:54
by ThroneBelow13

tell your DAW to scan in the Addictive Drums folder, then it'll find it. scan your original VST folder and it should appear

Firstly, thanks deepstatus.
Secondly, I have this fully working on Win7 Ultimate x64. Here are the full steps.
1.Uninstall previous versions of AD. Delete ALL the folders associated with it i.e mydocs>addictive drums and XLN Audio in program files
2.Mount the AD iso, copy the Addictive drums folder from the mounted iso to x:Program filesx86
3.Install setup.exe from the iso, ONLY install the bit version that your DAW uses (e.g Cubase, Mixcraft etc). In my case I have Mixcraft x86, so I checked VST x86 and installed to C:Programfilesx86VSTpluginsXLNAddictive drums
4.in x:Program filesx86Addictive Drums -> AD_Library_Placer.exe
5. Done! Now just make sure your DAW VST plugins folders are pointed to where you installed. In my case C:Programfilesx86VSTpluginsXLNAddictive drums

Last edited by deepstatus, 7 months ago

Top Comments

ThroneBelow13 • 01 Dec 2012, 12:42
Firstly, thanks deepstatus.
Secondly, I have this fully working on Win7 Ultimate x64. Here are the full steps.
1.Uninstall previous versions of AD. Delete ALL the folders associated with it i.e mydocs>addictive drums and XLN Audio in program files
2.Mount the AD iso, copy the Addictive drums folder from the mounted iso to x:Program filesx86
3.Install setup.exe from the iso, ONLY install the bit version that your DAW uses (e.g Cubase, Mixcraft etc). In my case I have Mixcraft x86, so I checked VST x86 and installed to C:Programfilesx86VSTpluginsXLNAddictive drums
4.in x:Program filesx86Addictive Drums -> AD_Library_Placer.exe
5. Done! Now just make sure your DAW VST plugins folders are pointed to where you installed. In my case C:Programfilesx86VSTpluginsXLNAddictive drums
RustCohle4504 • 30 Mar 2014, 04:07
torrent downloaded
Thanks!
D4V3.3542 • 18 Jan 2013, 23:09
torrent downloaded
thx deep

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
BouncePass1 • 22 August 2014, 04:28 Show comment
I had the plugin wouldn't load error, fruity loops. The problem was that the .dll wasn't with the library. My folder path was

Addictive Drums(.dll and uninstall)/addictive drums(library)

The first addictive drums is the folder that you get from installing, it has the .dll and uninstall in it. Inside of this folder you are told to place the second addictive drums "library" folder from the disc. If you are having the same problem you need to move the .dll over into the second "library" addictive drums folder that you copy off the disk.

Alternatively you could copy everything from INSIDE the Addictive Drum library folder on the disk and put it in with the .dll

Last edited by BouncePass, 1 month ago

anonymous • 08 August 2014, 03:50 Show comment
will this work with windows 8.1?
ZigCOM1770 • 24 July 2014, 20:09
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Excellent, thank u guys for sharing.
Much appreciated.
nelynel54 • 19 July 2014, 16:08 Show comment
works great!! thank you
I am looking for XLN Audio Electric Grand
Can you help... thanks again
anonymous • 24 June 2014, 18:01 Show comment
Run perfect. Thanks
anonymous • 10 June 2014, 18:12 Show comment
don't work with pro tools?
anonymous • 28 May 2014, 02:07 Show comment
Alright, thronebone or deepstatus, I've deleted the program, but I will try again if one of you please answer. I use pro tools 10. I can read through the PT manual and see what bit version it uses. If it uses VST, then I guess I only put VST files in the VSTplugins folders, makes sense I can handle that. Do I just delete the other plugin files? Step 5, how do I make Pro Tools point to (point to???) where I installed it, which was program files x86 - VSTplugins - XLNAddictive drums. Maybe, my protools manual will explain this maybe, maybe it won't. I just don't understand how you could spend so much time turning this into a torrent, putting it on 50 different torrent sites, and only spend a couple of seconds explaining how to download this and get it working. maybe, I'm a PC idiot.
anonymous • 27 May 2014, 18:29 Show comment
I guess I should be thankful, after all it is free, but I don't understand how someone could spend the amount of time it takes to turn this into a torrent, but spends minimal time explaining how we can get this to work. At least tell us a website or book that explains, where to put plug-ins in daw, what all of the different files mean etc. I've spent, probably, 6 hours researching, experimenting, reading about my DAW's, pro tools 10, plug-ins and all to no avail. What files do I put in Pro Tools VST plug-ins folder, what don't I... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Can anyone tell me of a good blog, website, YT account where I can learn about this. It looks like many people had similar problems with all of the different drumming software
anonymous • 27 May 2014, 03:00 Show comment
Please, explain how to get this to work on windows 8.1, stand alone and/or in pro tools 10. Explain for a novice please.
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug