Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 Bit)

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on Feb 14, 2011 in Applications > Windows
Downloaded 10 times.

Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 Bit) (Size: 698.63 MB)
  Text
  Windows XP Professional SP3 (x86).iso 698.63 MB

Description

Product: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32 Bit) Genuine Garunteed
Architecture: 32 Bit (x86)

Minimum Requirements For Windows XP (x86)

- 300MHz Processor (x86 Only)
- 64MB RAM
- 1.5GB Available Hard Drive Space

SATA drivers have been integrated into this copy, so you should have no issues installing to a SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SDD). We have also integrated many critical security updates to help reduce your time updating this copy.

This copy of Windows XP Professional uses a very special method of activation. It tricks the computer into thinking it has booted in safe mode (when it really has not), therefore skipping product activation at log on. It loads the product key into the Windows files, making your computer forever genuine. The best part is that you can continue to use Windows Update with no worries of an update overwriting the patch.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You must leave the installation disc in the disc drive until 2 minutes after your first user log in. Otherwise, this copy will not be activated. Be sure to check your activation status after you have logged in, and if it has not activated, browse to the folder on the installation disc named "$OEM$" , go to the folder "Manual Activation", and open the file "Active Nexus 1.0.bat".

The disc is in ISO (Disc Image) format, so you will need to use a program that burns ISO files. You can use nLite (http://www.nliteos.com/), or some other disc image burner such as Nero.

The disc image we modified before we integrated drivers and updates was ripped from an original Dell OEM re-installation disc. If you have any issues installing, please leave a comment. You will not need a product key to install this, but just in case it asks, the product key is provided below.

TEST THIS IN VIRTUALBOX OR ANOTHER VIRTUAL MACHINE BEFORE BURNING TO DISC

IMPORTANT NOTE 2: The last time I uploaded this, I had instantly 400 people downloading, and only I was seeding. Very few people would seed, and no one could download it. Please, I ask you that once you have downloaded this, that you will seed for us! We want people to be able to use this amazing copy of Windows XP Professional.

SATA DRIVERS NOTE: The SATA drivers used in this copy are from NVIDIA. If they do not work for you, please click the link below to download some others.

Product Key: XJM6Q-BQ8HW-T6DFB-Y934T-YD4YT

Sanctus Security (2/13/2011)
Torrent Compiled By: CyberFerret32

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
698.63 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 Bit)

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 04 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 04 Aug 2014 - - -
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 08 Aug 2013 - - -
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
deleted 08 Aug 2013 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 5dc3675dc9ab6d2d9a3a48f06b051a441a71e33b

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
claudio_proboste_uribe241 • 13 April 2011, 21:19
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Worst version ever, it fucked my computer up, do not download it.
xynewraine111 • 26 March 2011, 12:02
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Works fine

User Opinions

Report a bug