Vocabulary Building with Antonyms, Synonyms, Homophones and Homographs (Size: 6.44 MB)
Vocabulary Building with Antonyms, Synonyms, Homophones and Homographs
Jo Ann Gordon "Vocabulary building: With antonyms, synonyms, homophones and homographs (Super Duper series workbook)"
Super Duper Publications (1999) | ISBN B0006RPPOS | 189 Pages | PDF | 6.4 Mb
Do your students have trouble with words that sound alike but have different meanings? Do they use the wrong meaning for words that are
spelled alike? This special 190-page reproducible is just what you need. It has:
* Separate sections devoted to Antonyms (opposites), Synonyms (words with similar meanings), Homophones (sound-alike words, spelled
differently with different meanings) and Homographs (spelled-alike words with different meanings).
* 50 word-pairs for Antonyms, Homophones and Homographs, and 50 Synomyns.
* Ten fun lessons for each word pair including "Which Homophone Is It?," "Name That Synonym," and much more.
* Answer key and parent letter.
* Ideal for school or home practice.