Tomb Raider Anniversary

seeders: 58
leechers: 6
Added on Jun 19, 2010 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

• add Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary to bookmarks
  • Summary:
    Celebrate and commemorate ten years of Tomb Raider with Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary, a re-imagined adventure inspired by the original Tomb Raider video game, one of the greatest action adventure games of all time. The redesigned game experience delivers massive environments with stunning high resolution visuals, real-time lighting/shadows, a dynamic and fluid Lara Croft, and intense combat and game pacing.
    Submitted by Stormarekilla28.19K
    report summary
Tomb Raider Anniversary (Size: 2.6 GB)
  Tomb Raider Anniversary.iso 2.6 GB
  read me.bat 518 bytes

Description

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
TOMB RAIDER ANNIVERSARY

Tomb Raider Anniversary

After testing for several hours, all seems fine

1. mount iso with Magic Disk(burn iso if you wsh).
2. Install the game.
3. Copy the 2 items from the Hatred folder & paste + replace. Location to paste here: C:Program FilesTomb Raider - Anniversary

tested on Windows XP Professional with SP3

Use the TRA.exe to play the game.

If you get a wrong cd error, repeat step 3. be sure you copy + paste + replace.

Questions? GhostWarriorTheGeek on you||tube. Drop me a PM

GWPirateGW

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.6 GB
seeders:58
leechers:6
Tomb Raider Anniversary

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 27 Oct 2014 58 6 10
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active 27 Oct 2014 51 2 10
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 14 Sep 2013 - - -
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
deleted 14 Sep 2013 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Limetorrents
Torrent hash: e098410ccb2704c99f23702985a8c73eb7e2ae48

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
Permaximus20 • 22 October 2014, 10:35
torrent downloaded
Show comment
If anyone's having the same problem as i was having, which was that the game would just not start or crash the system, i found a fix for that, been playing for two hours with no problems at all. So the fix is this :

1- Open Control Panel > Set to View by either Large Icons or Small Icons > Click System > Click Advanced System Settings

2- If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

3- Under Performance, click Settings

4- Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click - Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.

5- Click Apply, click OK in the System Properties dialog box if it appears, and then click OK again. You might need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

6- When the computer restarts, change the aspect of your windows to - Windows Basic -

7- When you changed to Windows basic now you can start the game.

This fix worked for me, i have a 64bit Windows 7 Ultimate, it might work for you, if it does, give a like so more people that have this problem can try to make the game run with this fix.

Also, here's a better crack : http://megagames.com/download/289468/0 - Thanks to anon below me for providing it.

Last edited by Permaximus, 1 week ago

anonymous • 07 September 2014, 10:38 Show comment
its works perfect awsome graphics.i have win7 64bit.if you have problem with like no disk inserted ,please insert original disk.then go to http://megagames.com/download/289468/0 here download the crank and paste it on installation folder by replacing or overwrite. it should works.
ArthurVlade97 • 17 August 2014, 19:23
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Nah
anonymous • 29 July 2014, 10:23 Show comment
is this work on xp
NiKoS_971313 • 04 July 2014, 03:23
torrent downloaded
Show comment
ty xD
anonymous • 16 June 2014, 11:58 Show comment
the file is not opening even after restart of computer please help
A.Bullock48 • 20 June 2014, 10:57
torrent downloaded
Show comment
you do know how the iso files work, right ?
anonymous • 20 June 2014, 11:14 Show comment
i used magic disk and the file is asking to insert cd in order to play
anonymous • 06 August 2014, 14:32 Show comment
the same here!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddma202536 • 13 June 2014, 02:31 Show comment
works great, and you can change the graphic settings to 1200x800 and it's BEAUTIFUL!! So much crisper than it ever was, even on the PS3. I will never go back to gaming on a console cuz the computer versions are just so much better :) thanks so much!! Also, for mac users, this works for Wine. All you have to do is double click the .iso, double click on the install .exe file, then replace the tra.exe file in the folder he mentioned. The other .exe file is unnecessary. Again, thank you!! I love this game; it's a classic.
ysb615 • 26 May 2014, 08:15 Show comment
The game works flawless ,,, as instructed thanks uploader.
just mount the file using daemon tools , install and the copy the crack to installed location.(Note- replace the crack with original file and the nrg file must be mounted in order to play)
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug