Star Wars: Tie Fighter [DOS-Carey]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on Dec 11, 2010 in Games
Downloaded 0 times.

Star Wars: Tie Fighter [DOS-Carey] (Size: 7.41 MB)
  Star Wars Tie Fighter 7.41 MB

Description

Star Wars: Tie Fighter

THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS TORRENT ARE WRITTEN FOR INEXPERIENCED USERS. IF YOU FEEL THAT THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE BEYOND YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BARE IN MIND WHY IT IS WRITTEN IN LAYMAN'S TERMS.

In the torrent: 1 folder, 4 files.
Folder: DOS-Carey (contains game content).
Files: Installation Instructions.rtf, DOSBox0.74.exe, Ignore This.bat, Setup.bat.

Download Instructions:
1. Extract the files from the "Star Wars Tie Fighter.7z" file using file extracting sofware such as WinRAR or 7-Zip. Alternatively you can right click the file and click "Extract all" if using Vista or Windows 7
2. Open the "Installation Instructions" file and follow the instructions.

IF YOU LIKED THIS TORRENT AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OLD GAMES POSTED AND OPTIMIZED FOR THE INEXPERIENCED USER PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY TORRENT. IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER ASSISTANCE, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: c.a.r.e.y@hotmail.co.uk. THANKS! =)

Note: This version of the game is genuinely the original "Star Wars Tie Fighter" with full content of it's original release. I take no credit for the creation or distribution of the contents of the "Data" folder, or the DOSBox0.74.exe file. I take full credit for the creation and distribution of this torrent, the "Installation Instructions", "Uninstall.bat", "Ignore This.bat"'s, "Setup.bat", and "tiefightericon" files within it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.41 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Star Wars: Tie Fighter [DOS-Carey]

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 11 Dec 2010 - - -
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 11 Dec 2010 - - -