SPB Shell 3D for Android, v1.1.1 (19/05/11) - Cracked (Size: 15.53 MB)
SPB Shell 3D introduces the next generation user interface for
Android. Enjoy your phone!
Intuitive 3D model of your Home screen:
- Activation of any panel in a single gesture
- Enhanced program list
- Easy app uninstall
- Easy management of your panels
Innovative way to manage your programs
- Directly access selected programs even in folder
- 3 different views
- 3D animation in carousel
Cool widgets to customize your Home screen
- 3D World Time
- 3D Picture Viewer
- 3D SMS Viewer
- 3D Weather Graph
- Wireless switchers
- 3D Birthdays
- ... and many more
Rich functionality directly at your Home screen
- Animated Weather
- Picture of the Day based on Flickr
- Time with 60+ skins
Discover features in a fun way
- Idle animation for widgets and panels
- Show all features to your friend without touching a screen
1. Your 'phone MUST be rooted. There is no other option.
2. Install the APK as you would any other application, but do
NOT press the HOME key. If you accidentally pressed the HOME
key or need to press it to get to other sections of your
'phone, respond to the "use which launcher" prompt by
clicking your original launcher - not SPB3D.
3. Use a terminal emulator or Root Explorer to...
a. copy the included LIBMOBILESHELL.SO file
to the directory /data/data/com.spb.shell3d/lib
#cp libmobileshell.so /data/data/com.spb.shell3d/lib
b. change the permissions on the file to 755
#chmod 755 /data/data/com.spb.shell3d/lib/libmobileshell.so
If you're using Root Explorer, permissions need to be set to;
4. Press the HOME key. When prompted, select SPB Shell 3D.
5. Once you're happy with wanting to keep SPB Shell 3D as your
launcher, tick the "set as default" the next time you press
the HOME key, then select SPB Shell 3D.