Added on May 26, 2009 in Applications
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.
Sony Vegas PRO 9.0 Build 562 32-64bit (Size: 322.18 MB)
Sony Vegas PRO 9.0 Build 562 32-64bit
Sony Vegas - Professional Video, Audio, and Blue-ray Disc Creation! The Vegas Pro 9 collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 9 collection streamlines your workflow. From acquisition to delivery, from camera to Blu-ray Disc™, the Vegas Pro 9 collection delivers exactly what you need to produce outstanding results.
• Precise Editing Tools
Edit SD or HD video with drag-and-drop functionality, mouse and keyboard trimming, and ripple editing. Features include ProType Titling technology, multicamera editing tools, 32-bit floating point video processing, customizable window layouts, color-coded snapping, improved HDV/SDI/XDCAM support, Cinescore plug-in support, A/V synchronization detection and repair, and auto-frame quantization.
• Efficient, Professional Workflow for 32- and 64-bit systems
The Vegas Pro 9 interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors, and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks; nest Vegas projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. System-wide media management produces maximum efficiency. Network rendering saves time by using multiple computers and networked drive arrays to render complex projects. Vegas Pro software also supports 24p, HD and HDV editing.
• Broad Format Support
Vegas Pro 9 software natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats including XDCAM EX and RED. Vegas Pro 9 software also includes support for still images greater than one gigapixel in resolution. Use Pan and Scan to create a stunning movie sequence from these large pictures while maintain HD resolution.
• Superior Audio Control
Use unlimited tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand. Apply customizable, real time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX® and VST audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control.
• Powerful Blu-ray Disc Authoring
Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc™ directly from the Vegas Pro timeline for high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software (included with the Vegas Pro collection) to author DVDs or Blu-ray Disc media with multiple video angles, subtitles, multiple languages, and special features. Preview and test your work in real time. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Auto Levels, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Set CSS and Macrovision® copy-protection flags for masters.
• Interactive Tutorials
Vegas Pro 9 software has a comprehensive help system, as well as detailed interactive tutorials that provide walk-through demonstrations of common features and functionality. These tutorials provide an easy step-by-step method of learning the product and the workflow necessary to complete most common tasks.
New Features in Version 9.0:
* Support for frame sizes up to 4096x4096 (see the Video tab in Project Properties).
* Support for capturing directly to XDCAM-compatible MXF files from supported SDI sources.
* Vegas can now automatically adjust the video preview size and quality to optimize frame rate during preview.
Right-click the Video Preview window and select Adjust Size and Quality for Optimal Playback if you want to emphasize frame rate during preview. When the command is not selected, video quality is emphasized, and the frame rate will be reduced if necessary.
* Select the Adjust source media to better match project or render settings check box on the Video tab of the Project Properties dialog to enable Vegas to make minor changes to your source media properties — including cropping/padding frame size or adjusting interlacing — to allow media files to work better with your project.
* Improved 32-bit, floating-point (video levels) processing mode ensures color level and contrast compatibility with 8-bit mode (see the Video tab in Project Properties).
* Gradient Wipe transition.
* New Glint, Rays, Defocus, Starburst, Soft Contrast, and Fill Light video effects.
* Audio-only edits (such as event moves, trims, and ASR times) are no longer quantized to frame boundaries by default when Quantize to Frames is enabled. If you want to quantize audio-only edits, clear the Do not quantize to frames for audio-only edits check box on the Preferences > Editing tab.
* Audio-waveform drawing during recording has been improved:
o Recorded waveforms are now updated at a faster rate.
o 16-bit peak files are used for increased resolution.
o The entire waveform is now visible during recording.
o Peaks no longer need to be built when recording is completed.
* A Use all Streams and Channels command has been added to the Trimmer window shortcut menu to allow you to choose how streams and channels are handled when adding media to the timeline.
* The Vegas interface uses a new, darker color palette that's easy on your eyes when working in a darkened editing booth.
* Vegas includes new default window layouts.
* The Device Explorer window allows you to import video from AVCHD and XDCAM EX cameras.
* In the Save As dialog, the Copy media with project radio button now copies only media files that are saved outside of the project folder; media files in folders below the project folder are no longer copied.
* In the Video Media Generators dialog, you can now click the Match Event Length button to set the length of the generated media to match the length of the event.
* Hold Alt+Shift while dragging inside an event to slip-trim the right edge of an event.
* Hold Ctrl+Alt+Shift while clicking an event to split it. You can then drag from that point to trim the event in the direction you drag (eraser mode).
* You can now slip all of an event's takes when slipping an event (choose Slip All Takes from the Options menu).
* You can hold Ctrl (or hold the right mouse button) for fine control while adjusting the sustain portion of event envelopes.
* Time selection envelope editing (adjusts multiple envelope points within a time selection for quick audio ducking).
* Muted events on muted tracks are now darkened on the timeline to indicate their muted state.
* You can now set default fade and keyframe types on the External Control & Automation tab in the Preferences dialog.
* You can now choose to automatically crop still images to match your project's output aspect ratio.
* In the Render As dialog, templates that match your project settings (frame size, pixel aspect ratio, and frame rate) are displayed with an = symbol in the Template drop-down list.
* Holding the Shift key while dragging now enables snapping if Enable Snapping is turned off.
* When you drag a group of selected events, the first and last event now snap to other snap points on the timeline.
* Pressing ` (grave accent) no longer restores track height for tracks that were previously minimized.
* Native XDCAM EX reading and import.
* Improved support for still-image formats:
o Added support for gigapixel-resolution images.
o Improved performance when working with high-resolution still formats.
o You can now create still-image sequences from the Render As dialog.
o Added support for reading and saving DPX, OpenEXR, and MS HD Photo formats.
* Support for opening and editing RED ONE™ (.r3d) files on the timeline.
* Updated Sony AVC rendering templates for Internet distribution.
* Microsoft® Windows® XP 32-bit SP2 (SP3 recommended) or Windows Vista™ 32-bit or 64-bit (SP1 recommended)
* 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
* 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
* 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
* OHCI-compatible i.LINK® connector*/IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
* USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, or DVD camcorders)
* Windows-compatible sound card
* DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
* Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
* Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
* Supported Blu-ray recordable drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
* Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
* QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later
dbm763, lewis_jones614, natiliox265, llllxxGOWxxllll134, makarons67, Hantu33441, slawkoa37, Zeratul955, Kininja2, snoopy3538621 ... And 11 more
monckton652, tsai_babu357, Cody_Mannion209, pamsonfromarouca155, clarkninz153, FallenSiege.Liquid117, muddshredder109, guiguitarrock41, PainkillerOO739, aaronnose3 ... And 1 more