Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Update v1.02 (c) Ironclad Games
06/2012 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam + Stardock
- :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Strategy
While many were hopeful that diplomacy would finally end the war,
differing opinions on what should be done, along with the depleted
power of the controlling factions, has led to a splintering of the
The loyalist members of the Trader Emergency Coalition adopt a policy of
isolation, focusing on enhanced defenses to ride out the rest of the war.
Those who rebel against the coalition take on a purely militant view,
coming to the opinion that the only way to bring peace is by ultimately
crushing all who oppose them - especially xenos.
For the first time in their history, the war creates a schism in
the Advent Unity. The loyalists seek to continue their policy of revenge
against the Traders, and to assimilate all others to the Unity's influence.
However, others amongst the Advent suspect that a corrupting influence
from within has diverted the Unity from its proper destiny.
The divide created in the Vasari Empire is less pronounced,
but just as severe to their people. With the Vasari now practically
frantic to move on to new space, the loyalist faction abandons cooperation
and decides to take the resources they need by any means necessary.
Having accepted the need to work together, the rebel faction feels that
their best chance for survival is to work with the other races and bring
them along to flee the approaching enemy.
Take the battle for galactic supremacy to its ultimate level in
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - a standalone RT4X game that combines
the tactics of real-time strategy with the depth of
the 4X genre (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate).
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel -
each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to
tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan,
drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for
each race to offer even more tactical options. Additionally,
all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their
abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and maneuverable, each faction has
developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and
shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins' universe
look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including -
Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing,
Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound
effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to
new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and
new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
1. Copy this cracked update into your game installation dir.
2. Play the game. We recommend not going online with it, as usual.
3. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!