Added on Jun 30, 2009 in Applications
Torrent verified. Downloaded 12 times.
Sibelius.v184.108.40.206-NoPE (Size: 360.31 MB)
Sibelius 6 is a giant leap forward in notation software – with amazing new features and improvements for educators, students, composers, arrangers, copyists and musicians of all kinds. Magnetic Layout takes care of almost every detail of score layout for you - so effortlessly, you’ll hardly notice. As you write, it gives everything just the right amount of space and avoids collisions – producing beautiful results. This one feature saves you up to half your writing time. Have you ever written something better the first time around? Versions keeps track of revisions to your score, lets you look back at earlier versions of it, and see what changes were made since. Collaboration becomes a joy, and you can even add sticky Comments to leave notes for yourself, or others.
What’s New in Sibelius 6?
* Magnetic Layout – dramatically cuts the writing time in half between the moment of inspiration and the final printed score – delivering the added assurance that all individual objects are positioned conventionally on the score where musicians expect to find them. The software automatically spaces and lays out scores to look professional and clear from the very first note. Previously, aligning individual score objects required time-consuming manual adjustments which now occur transparently to the user.
* Versions – enables educators to efficiently track student progress, spot plagiarism and promote collaboration. Students can record progress and submit creative commentary with their final coursework. Professionals now have a robust, effective way to track changes or collaborations with copyists, orchestrators and publishers by saving, manipulating and comparing revisions of a work piece within a single file.
* Keyboard and Fretboard Windows – provide a visual approach to the music education process, allowing aspiring musicians and composers to follow lighted key and finger positions as a score plays back – reinforcing the relationship between staff and tab notation with real instruments. These windows also create a new way for customers to input music directly from an on-screen piano keyboard or guitar fretboard, as opposed to using conventional methods such as clicking on the staff of the note or typing the note names on the computer keyboards via a separate MIDI keyboard.
* Classroom Control – offers a simple and single window for common classroom management tasks. This enables educators to keep students on subject by creating a streamlined approach for sharing files across the network during review cycles and facilitating daily classroom instruction. Messages sent by the educator appear on the student’s workstation screen. Now, educators can easily attract attention despite any challenges in the teaching environment, such as students wearing headphones.
* ReWire Support – simplifies the once challenging process of incorporating audio tracks into notation-focused projects, making it an ideal tool to facilitate a film’s orchestral session. By synchronizing Sibelius software with Pro Tools software (or other DAWs running on the same computer,) customers can start real-time playback in Sibelius and the DAW will follow, or vice versa. Further, composers or orchestrators can easily add a vocal to a song created with Sibelius or augment an existing recording for enhanced creative options
You can Enjoy This Great Program now
Greetings fly to:
Robin Hood, W13,Hoffa,Room101bellboy asterastripp,virusofsaten, ill88eagle, Lama,Kentucky-Kid,Looksee, Morgan, Toblakai,Ube1,Subtob, V-F,
and you who help me seeding my torrents and at last to
"The Scene give me Stuff to work with"
and to all I forgot (Since its version 1.0)
A specially thanks to Subtob beat even me :-)