[rori] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko - 01 [76056615].mkv

seeders: 26
leechers: 2
Added on Apr 13, 2013 by JKS1976ADIDAS20699 in Anime
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

• View all Henneko: Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat episodes
  • Japanese title: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.
  • Episode title: Hentai-san and the Stony Cat
  • Episode: 01
  • Episode length: 25 min
  • Anime type: TV Series
  • Air date: 13 April 2013
  • Description: * Based on the light novel by [Sagara Sou] with illustrations by [Kantoku]. The story centres around a second-year high school boy named [Yokodera Youto]. Youto is always thinking about his carnal desires, but no one acknowledges him as a pervert. He learns about a cat statue that supposedly grants wishes, and goes to pray that he will be able to express his lustful thoughts whenever and wherever he wants. At the statue, Youto encounters [Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko], a girl from his high school with her own wish — not to show her real intentions so readily. Source: ANN
Available in versions: 1080p720p480pDVDRip
[rori] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko - 01 [76056615].mkv (Size: 284.39 MB)
  [rori] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko - 01 [76056615].mkv 284.39 MB

Description

English Subbed - Japanese Dubbed
.mkv
Wiki Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hentai_Ouji_to_Warawanai_Neko
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko lso known by the shorthand HenNeko and Towanai, is a Japanese light novel series written by Sou Sagara and illustrated by Kantoku. Media Factory has published six volumes since October 2010. It was adapted into a manga series in 2011 and an anime television series by J.C.Staff, which premiered on April 13, 2013. The anime is licensed by Sentai Filmworks in North America.
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko Episode 01
Title: The Pervert and the Stony Cat Original Air Date: April 13, 2013
Yōto Yokodera, a perverted schoolboy, winds up being nominated as the track and field club's president due to his inability to be honest about his perverted nature. Later that day, his friend tells him about a statue known as the 'stony cat' that allegedly granted his wish to remove his impure thoughts. Wanting to be more honest with his feelings, Yōto travels up to the hill where the stony cat lies, where he meets a girl named Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi, who also wants to wish on the stony cat so her emotions won't show easily. As they both make their wishes, a sudden flash happens, and the two discover some of the belongings they had brought with them, a belt and a meat bun, have disappeared, but do not think much of it. The next day, as Yōto comes across a popular transfer student Azusa Azuki, he finds himself openly stating his perverted thoughts to her, earning him the title of 'the "hentai" prince' among his classmates. He later comes across Tsukiko, who has suddenly found herself unable to show any emotion whatsoever, coming to realize this is the work of the stony cat. Realizing they need to find the people who their traits were transferred to and convince them to wish them back to their original owners, another bashful encounter leads them to deduce that Azusa now possesses Yōto's trait of holding in his true feelings. Putting this to the test, Yōto puts on a public scene of wishing to become Azusa's loyal dog, which causes Azusa, unable to go against the urge to hide her honesty, to ultimately give in.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
284.39 MB
seeders:26
leechers:2
[rori] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko - 01 [76056615].mkv

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 22 Jan 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
http://open.nyaatorrents.info:6544/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 04 Aug 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name author
KickassTorrents JKS1976ADIDAS
Torrent hash: BDA19A863F7F6FE626B07F12CBFEF13382DBDE69

All Comments

audio
10/10
video
10/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
Deth9349433 • 06 January 2014, 10:32
torrent downloaded
Show comment
audio: 10video: 10
Thanks for sharing!
kitamura_kou92 • 29 July 2013, 16:13
torrent downloaded
Show comment
it is my first anime subbed by rori sub that I watched. I liked their sub, However the anime wasn't so good
anonymous • 24 July 2013, 03:52 Show comment
LOTS OF THANKS TO THE UPLOADER GREAT COPY! yO! Guys, if you wanna see a real-life HOMEMADE NUDE VIDEOS, Just search >>>>>>>>> "Angela's Confessions" It's a blog of an Asian girl and believe me, you will not regret visiting it! I have downloaded her video and I almost came freehand while watching it. LMAO. just sharing.
anonymous • 23 July 2013, 01:49 Show comment
LOTS OF THANKS TO THE UPLOADER yO! Guys, if you wanna see a real-life HOMEMADE NUDE VIDEOS, Just search >>>>>>>>> "Angela's Confessions" It's a blog of an Asian girl and believe me, you will not regret visiting it! I have downloaded her video and I almost came freehand while watching it. LMAO. just sharing.

User Opinions

janker191588, Caner921462, wolwex1393, CebuBasilio667, bulletproof496, seltun264, raazmed150, trellamenos12138, Isaac2107123, kitamura_kou92 ... And 12 more
Terrakata1393, chicomania450, qrajber178
Report a bug