Quick Heal Antivirus Pro 2013 v14.00 18.104.22.168 (Size: 257.72 MB)
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro is aimed at building and preserving a safe environment for your computer, acting as an unbreakable shield against various threats, such as worms, Trojans and other types of malware. The antispyware module prevents identity theft, while the Firewall utility quickly identifies harmful network activities and forbids them from affecting your system.
The straightforward user interface offers quick access to all of the features packed in the software. The scan section is within immediate reach, allowing you to select the type of data you wish to scan, such as files and folders, or external drives.
The software is able to perform Full System scans, Custom scans (user defined), Memory or Boot Time scans (checks the files loaded at system boot). All scan types make us of the DNAScan Technology, meant to detect never-before-seen threats, based on behavior monitoring and static analysis of items.
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro can also be used to verify the status and validity of your emails, scanning them as you receive them and blocking the suspicious attachments (you can even choose the file extensions you want to block by default).
In addition to virus detection, this software also includes Firewall Protection that blocks unauthorized or suspicious network connections. The Browsing Protection is the one that restricts access to infected websites whereas the so-called Malware Protection can detect spyware and keyloggers.
Whenever a threat is detected, you can choose to remove it or to send to the quarantine for further analysis, but this action is recommended to experts only.
To sum it up, Quick Heal Antivirus Pro provides a decent level of protection and maintains an optimal security status for your computer, while being resource friendly.
Here are some key features of "Quick Heal Antivirus Pro:
· Detects and removes viruses, worms and trojans automatically. Protects your files, scans and cleans infection from email attachments and Internet downloads automatically.
· Blocks spywares before they get installed on your PC. Protects your privacy by detecting and cleaning spywares and blocking their activities of identity theft automatically.
· Quick Heal Firewall Professional powered by Agnitum Outpost locks hackers and thieves out of your PC. Delivers total protection against known and unknown internal and external network based attacks.
· A new advanced malware scanning engine scans registry, files and folders at lightening speed to thoroughly detect and clean Spywares, Adwares, Roguewares, Dialers, Riskwares and lots of other potential threats in your system.
· Detects and cleans rootkits proactively by doing deep system scan. Scans running processes, registry and file system for any suspicious rootkit activity that is kept hidden in the system.
· 1 GHz Pentium Processor (or compatible) or higher
· 1 GB of RAM
· Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (6.0 recommended)
· DVD or CD-ROM drive
· 200 MB of free hard disk space
· 30 days trial
· Alert Messenger and Update function is available after registration
What's New in This Release:
· Entertainment mode has been introduced. Using Entertainment
· mode you will be able to play games, watch movies and use any
· entertainment software without any interference by Quick Heal
· and without reducing security of your computer.
· To improve security against malwares, Quick Heal has come up
· with Self Defense feature. Malwares are now targeting AntiVirus
· and security softwares by deleting their important files,
· registry entries. Quick Heal files, folders & registry entries
· will be now protected. User, Malware or any other application
· will not be able to tamper Quick Heal files, folders and
· registry entries.
· Web Browsing Protection has been introduced to prevent infections
· from malicious websites.
· Quick Heal will now automatically detect newly mounted removable
· drives (e.g. Pen drive, USB Hard Drives etc.) and prompt you to
· scan the drives.
· Quick Heal Autorun Protection has been introduced to manage
· autorun functionality of the PC and removable drives.
· Malware ...