Pink Floyd - The Wall Live - DVD - Earls Court 1980

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on Dec 9, 2008 in Movies
Downloaded 0 times.

Pink Floyd - The Wall Live - DVD - Earls Court 1980 (Size: 3.54 GB)
  DVD
  005 Wall-London.jpg 1.01 MB
  005 Wall-london_label.jpg 223.82 KB
  Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt 47 bytes

Description

Before downloading please note: I cannot upload 24 hours a day. And I don't have a superfast connection.

Please be patient and wait. You can rest assured that you will have this DVD. I always complete my torrents, and use superseed, so that everyone leeching has the same priority.

Please do not start whining about the lack of seeds in the first days, or the low speed of my connection. You will get it when you get it. And remember that you are getting this for free, so please be patient.

Also: Please, help seed while you are downloading, and keep as a seed after you complete.

This file will not be on my hard disk forever, and I'm uploading other stuff. I will stop seeding when there are a few other people sharing it so that the torrent can survive without me. So please share, and help upload at a decent speed so that everyone downloading will get this fast!

Niebla de Fuego - DVD 005

The Wall - Live at Earls Court

DVD 3,5 Gb

System: NTSC, Colour

Audio: two audio tracks (mono & stereo)

Subtitles: English / Spanish

Running Time: 1H:56m

1 - LINEAGE:

Original "Harvested" DVD - > Adobe Premiere (to join split discs and add intro, intermission and outro) -> TMPGEnc DVD Author (add new menus and subtitles) -> DVD

2 - NOTES:

The Original Harvested DVD featuring the best Wall Live performance available was taken to join the originalliy split film into one single disc. And make new more friendly menus.

3 - Features:

Subtitulos seleccionables en espa?ol y en ingl?s.

Selectable Spanish and English Subtitles

New menus

4 - Menus & Screenshots:

Can be found at:

http://niebladefuego.blogspot.com/2008/06/dvd-005-wall-london.html
/>

If you already have the Harvested "Divided We Fall" DVD, you may skip this download, since this is essentially the same.

The only differences are:

* This version includes new friendly menus (inspired in the ITAOT album)

* English / Spanish for all the songs and Master of Ceremonies Speeches.

* Introductory & disclaimer note.

* End credits.

* Since this version is 1 disc only, it features only the concert. It doesn't have the extras included in the 2-disc Harvested edition.

Please remember:

Although this is the best Wall Live footage available, the quality is not excellent at all. This comes from a VHS rip, and quaility is only fairly good at times. Do not expect an excellent image quality.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.54 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Pink Floyd - The Wall Live - DVD - Earls Court 1980

Trackers

Locations

name
Mininova
Torrentzap
Torrent hash: b08f70b329c184b1d59836bc63a95c287a97c2b3

All Comments

audio
1/10
video
1/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 01 September 2010, 15:03 Show comment
audio: 1video: 1
sorry to say it, but this sucks. video quality is really grainy, and sound is extremely cheesy. I love this album, but they managed to banalize it on this disgraceful recording. better avoid
Report a bug