Nero Multimedia Suite 11.2.01000 Platinum (Cracked dll - Kindly) [ChingLiu]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on Jun 13, 2012 by ChingLiu116.58K in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Nero Multimedia Suite 11.2.01000 Platinum (Cracked dll - Kindly) [ChingLiu] (Size: 390.24 MB)
  Cracked dll - Kindly
  ChingLiu.Notes.nfo 3.42 KB
  How to open NFO files.txt 211 bytes
  Nero-11.2.01000_trial.exe 383.25 MB

Description

Integrated Nero MediaBrowser
One-stop access from your library to your project.The all-new Nero MediaBrowser gives you a jump-start on projects. From most projects you can access your library of music, photos and videos with just one click. Drag-and-drop photos, videos or music files from Nero Kwik Media library into your project for a seamless and integrated experience.

Create photo books
Delivered from your PC to your door. Create lasting photo book, calendar and card memories with your family pictures in just seconds, and share with friends and family. No matter what the occasion, you can edit and create beautiful bound books, calendars and cards for gift-giving or for your own keepsakes. Best of all, you can showcase your beautiful pieces with professional printing, and have it delivered right to your door.

Convert DVD-Video and video files
Multiple video files — no problem. From videos on your mobile phone to DVD movies, every device seems to require a different playback format. Nero 11 provides advanced video transcoding that converts virtually any DVD-Video or video file to any video format for playback on any device so you can seamlessly watch your favorite videos anywhere or any place.

Nero Recode supports the following decoding file formats: 3GP, AIFF, AMR, APE, ASF, AVI, FLAC, M2TS, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP3HD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG Vorbis, TOD, TRP, VOB, WAVE, WMA, WMV
Nero Recode supports the following encoding file formats: 3GP, AVI, AIFF, APE, FLAC, FLV, MKV, MP3, MP3HD, MPEG-4, OGG, Vorbis, MPEG-2, HD-AAC, WAVE, WMA, WMV

Import Windows Live Movie Maker™ projects
Elevate your movie projects. Import and edit Windows Live Movie Maker projects directly within Nero 11. Open Windows Live Movie Maker video files directly, then immediately begin enhancing the original project with more effects for professional results, all within a seamless editing experience. Use Nero's Advanced Editing features to give your videos the professional touch.

Easy and Advanced Video Editing Modes
Go from Easy to Advanced with a click. Get amazing creative results no matter what level of video editing experience you have. Easily switch from express video editing storyboard to advanced multi-track editing with just one click, and seamlessly hand over the same project within the same window. Go from quick and easy template effects to multi-track editing, keyframe controls within the same video editing screen, amazing Picture-in-Picture effect overlay templates and more. Ramped up to give you the best output, your home video projects will impress your friends and family like never before.

Nero LIVEBackup
24-7 Peace-of-mind backup. Take the hassles out of backing up with one-click Nero LIVEBackup for all your digital files and even your entire system. You can still choose manual backup, but only Nero LIVEBackup gives you continuous true peace of mind anytime, all the time.

Burn long lasting discs
Create discs that last and last. Expect nothing less than the best with the experts who started burning. Exclusive Nero SecurDisc 3.0 with Surface Scan helps ensure disc readability regardless of scratches, age and deterioration so your content remains intact for a long time.

Ripping of DVDs
DVD-Videos ripped with just a click. Move your movies from DVDs straight to your PC with one-click ripping. Put all your DVD movies* into one Media Library by ripping to your PC. Advanced settings let you rip exactly what you want—strip out unwanted sections, foreign languages, extras and more.
* Non-copy protected DVD-Video

Minimum system requirements for Nero 11
* Windows® XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista® SP1 or later (32 and 64bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64bit)
* 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
* 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
* DVD disc drive for installation and playback
* CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
* Windows Media® Player 9
* Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
* For some services an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility

Languages : Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Italian, Czech, Korean, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, English, Portuguese (Brazil), Finnish, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Greek, Thai, Hungarian, Turkish

Homepage : http://www.nero.com/eng/nero11-overview.htm

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
390.24 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Nero Multimedia Suite 11.2.01000 Platinum (Cracked dll - Kindly) [ChingLiu]

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 10 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
outdated 20 Jun 2013 - - -
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
blocked 20 Jun 2013 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 20 Jun 2013 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 20 Jun 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: CF5CEA8ED5783B96EF9910D39EC218454701D5EA

Uploader Comments

ank88rock5 • 19 Jun 2012, 18:18
its trial version.. sm1 help me 2 get at least 4 1 yr
ChingLiu116.58K • 19 Jun 2012, 19:21
Read ChingLiu.Notes.nfo
KAAJA7337 • 05 Jul 2012, 23:56
torrent downloaded
Install worked fine, but s/n didn't work. Used it as trial for testing.
Thanks anyway.
ChingLiu116.58K • 06 Jul 2012, 05:52
Please Open Nero Control Center, delete trial one and enter the one given.
anonymous • 05 Aug 2012, 02:50
Hey I've followed all the steps and successfully installed it but can i also download those templates and extra stuff they offer (not updates, their just extra things for the software), without them making it a trial again?
ChingLiu116.58K • 05 Aug 2012, 21:47
Extras should work.(I didn't test)

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
Akilra1842 • 26 May 2013, 17:43
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I did all the steps 1 by 1 and I have it installed now. But I have a question, for example, I open Nero Video and it opens with the welcome window telling me that the trial version will expire in 14 days. Is this right?
I wanted to say that in the final step I couldnt delete first the trial serial, I clicked on "delete" but nothing happened, so I added the serial from nfo file and Nero accepted it but I still have "Demo" in "Serial Number" in the Nero Control Center instead of the full one. Maybe I did something wrong?
PD: I still can´t delete Demo Serial Number...
Thank you :D
Akilra1842 • 26 May 2013, 17:50
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I think I solved it, When I opened Nero Back It Up a window showed telling me that I had to buy it or enter a serial number. I entered .nfo file serial number and it worked. Now I don´t have "trial version will expire in 14 days" message.
Thank you very much ChingLiu!
chrisxkx92137 • 31 December 2012, 17:18
torrent downloaded
Show comment
full version and it works great!!!biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin
anonymous • 19 December 2012, 21:23 Show comment
The directions didn't work for me. I couldn't download it as a trial version. It just wanted me to put in a serial number and no way around it.
anonymous • 25 November 2012, 01:57 Show comment
chingliu! 2 thumbs up! btw, have you change the crack of the FLV downloader newest version of it coz its not working.still the trial screen appears...can you link me your new please?
uriateho8006 • 21 November 2012, 02:15
torrent downloaded
Show comment
thanks uploaderbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin
luvstorm75 • 03 October 2012, 17:07
torrent downloaded
Show comment
thanks!
KirkLazarus4320 • 29 September 2012, 15:01
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Finally, a great WORKING version of nero. Thanks.
anonymous • 28 September 2012, 06:53 Show comment
audio: 8video: 6
Operating system is Win XP Home Edition. Alrighty, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed (which will soon be evident) and could use some clarification. The txt file says, in part, "copy this dll to the folder C:Program FilesCommon Files eroAdvrCntr6". I followed the instructions up to this point (downloaded, installed, rebooted, replaced serial with one ending xxxx-4PA8, closed, and then went to find the above referenced file. When I follow the C: string, I get to Common Files and there is not a "Niro" file listed:( I DO have a "Niro" file listed under programs but not under Common Files. Also, is the dll file to be copied (per the txt) the "AdvrCntr6.dll" file which is to be copied. Surely I'm not the only one to get to this point and I APPRECIATE what you've done here Ching. Any help is welcomed. Thank you.
anonymous • 28 September 2012, 09:31 Show comment
audio: 8video: 4
Updating my own question here: I found the reason the "Niro" file was "missing" is because the program never installed (although it said it did). I came to find that was a result of entering the XXXX-4PA8 serial during "registration" prior to simply letting the software "register" (trial version). I started from step #1, problem solved....to that point. I took a shot in the dark and replaced the (then) dll file with the dll file included with the torrent here. Shut down, restarted, and now I'm not getting "error messages"; however, EVERYTHING (windows) says "trial version". I THINK that is what is supposed to be the case after reading the txt but I haven't been able to burn anything yet because I'm trying .mkv to DVD and Niro doesn't simply say, "Hey dip-schit, put your file here and WE will do the rest.":) Anyhow, I wanted to update here while I'm still working toward "perfection". Thanks again Ching.:)
anonymous • 04 October 2012, 06:41 Show comment
I'm baaack:) Update: I've uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, deleted, redownloaded, reinstalled, and there seems to be something lacking in the instructions/notes. The "trial version" message I was getting previously would not allow me to update the serial because it had already loaded it automatically. Wiped clean and started over. Redownloaded, "installed", and when it came to the serial # (during registration), I removed and attempted to continue with the install. Fail (won't let the software completely install without a serial # entered). Attempting to start over from there only goes to 50% complete and fails. Redownloading and looking to proceed with serial that comes with the trial version. That's where I am at now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
ChingLiu116.58K • 13 October 2012, 04:35
Show comment
You worked hard mate :) After uninstall please clean your registry. You do not need download again.
Ajrimmer21 • 27 September 2012, 10:29
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thanks
anonymous • 26 September 2012, 14:27 Show comment
works fine
Show More

User Opinions

aceseven14.31K, Siimple1844, Dark5991Alex1674, naeembabakheil696, sugali548, B-Ri392, floodtech384, gerryod156, ramit_vyas122, rpagarwal282 ... And 141 more
DJzMommy3114, pj1231237, duder24800, braders4502653, mcneil2011636, mikehauzel401, tickus297, Bohio0121, trebor19509, johnbh131 ... And 12 more
Report a bug