Added on Jul 20, 2012 by Chris-Aksel9862 in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified by Sc4r3cr0w98.59K, 2 years and 8 months ago. Downloaded 0 times.
Nero 11 [Activated]-P2P (Size: 341.51 MB)
The powerful burning software Nero Burning ROM allows you to burn your data, music and videos to disc.
Nero Burning ROM gives you full, customized control of your burning projects. You can - among other things - define the file system, the length of the file name and the character set; you can also change the disc label. And of course, you can also customize the Nero Burning ROM toolbar and change the keyboard shortcuts.
Despite its wide range of features, Nero Burning ROM has remained an easy-to-use burning program that creates discs in just a few steps. You select the disc type to be burned (CD/DVD/Blu-ray), define the project type, add the required data and then start burning.
Using Nero Burning ROM you can save audio files from an Audio CD to the hard drive. In the process, the files are encoded, i.e. converted into a format that the computer can read. The Audio CD can be automatically identified with Gracenote. So called metadata such as title, genre, and track title are accessed by the Gracenote Media Database and associated to the tracks. That way you have audio files that are accurately and fully named after the encoding process.
Nero Burning ROM offers you the most advanced disc burning solution.
Customized Burning and Copying Options:
· Burn and copy to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs or save disc images to hard drives, networks, and USB devices or span oversized files to multiple discs and different disc types.
Advanced Disc Data Protection:
· Add state-of-the-art SecurDisc protection to your burned discs with personal passwords, encryption options and digital signatures. Get alerts before disc data deteriorates, allowing for time to back up.
Long-Lasting Disc Data Readability and Content Quality:
· Go beyond just burning and erase rewritable discs with the option to effectively retrieve data, convert audio files into other formats or rip Audio CDs directly with album cover, song titles and artists names.
· High quality disc burning and copying for superior quality playback
· Easy drag-and-drop burning to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
· Split oversized files to burn onto multiple discs at one time
· Ensure data readability regardless of scratches, age or deterioration
· Enhance security levels with personal passwords and encryption
· 2 GHz AMD or Intel processor
· 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista or Windows 7)
· 500 MB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including temporary disk space)
· CD disc drive for installation
· CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
1. Uninstall any previous version of nero.
3. Run Nero.exe.