NBA - 2K13 IPA 1.2.4 (iPad, iPhone, iPod) (Size: 1.21 GB)
Denny Present's updated iPad, iPhone, iPod IPA's
Game Info :
Enter the New Dynasty with NBA 2K13, the latest installment of the top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise 12 years running. Built on the critically acclaimed NBA 2K engine, NBA 2K13 for iOS features improved graphics and intuitive One-Finger controls to give you the ultimate NBA experience while on the go. For the first time, players can now challenge their friends in multiplayer mode via Game Center or Bluetooth. NBA 2K13 also lets you relive some of the most memorable performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
Executive produced by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z, who personally curated this year’s soundtrack.
- Multiplayer: Take the court against your friends via Game Center and Bluetooth.
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for iOS devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters - All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
Install Note's :
1. Jailbreaked iDevice (iPod, iPad, Iphone).
2. Cydia up and running.
3. Latest Appsync installed.
4. USB Cable
5. Computer, Laptop
6. Latest iTunes
7. Some soda or coffee.
1. Open Cydia.
2. Go to Sources
3. Click Change.
4. Click Add.
5. Add http://cydia.iphonecake.com (also for the appcake app for free ipa's).
6. Install Appsync.
6,5. Take sip of your coffee.
7. Connect iDevice to PC
8. Double click the downloaded ipa.
9. It should open in iTunes, go to your device in iTunes and click apps.
10. You should see the downloaded app.
11. Set to install and click sync.
12. Disconnect the device and Play.
Closing Remark :
For requests you can mail me (Denny.Hardcore@Gmail.com) or send me a message on KAT.PH .