Added on Mar 14, 2008 in Books
Downloaded 10 times.
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Data Analysis and Business Modeling (Size: 38.44 MB)
Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Data Analysis and Business Modeling
by Wayne Winston
WHAT\'S ON THIS CD?
This companion CD contains practice files, solution files, and templates you
can use to follow along with the examples in this book, and an electronic
version of the book.
This CD contains:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Data Analysis and Business Modeling eBook
- Book-specific Practice Files, Solution Files, and Templates
Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Data Analysis and Business Modeling eBook
A fully searchable electronic version of the book has been included in the eBook
folder. To view the eBook, open the 623965eBook.pdf file in the \\eBook folder.
Note: The eBook is in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view this file, you
will need Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. For more information about these
products or to download Adobe Reader, visit the Adobe Web site at
Book-specific Practice Files, Solution Files, and Templates
The files for each chapter are included on the CD in three folders:
- Practice Files: Workbooks used in demonstrations which show the completed
- Solution Files: Workbook files that show how to solve the hands-on problems
provided at the end of each chapter in the book.
- Templates: Versions of workbooks used for chapter demonstrations. You can
use these files to walk through the examples in a chapter and complete the
To work with these sample files, you need a copy of Microsoft Office Excel 2007
installed on your computer. To install the sample files, you need approximately
40 MB of available disk space on your computer.