Downloaded once.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Alias: mp3
  • Release date:
  • add Max Payne 3 to bookmarks
  • Language: English
  • Summary:
    Nine years after the events of Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003), Max finds himself living a degenerative lifestyle, addicted to painkillers and alcohol in the city of Sao Paulo, Brazil, while trying to forget the past that haunts him. Employed by real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, Max works in private security, protecting the wealthy Branco family. But as things go wrong and Rodrigo's wife Fabiana is kidnapped, Max is forced into a deadly new conflict, while relying on the abilities he attained from the experiences of the past he left behind.
    Submitted by Stormarekilla27.51K
    Not verified report summary
Max Payne 3 . COMPLETE FIX FOR PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO INSTALL (Size: 210.23 MB)
  Crack
  profiles
  Updates
  READ ME... install instructions for newbie and pro.txt 2.71 KB

System Requirements

CPU: - Intel i7 Quad Core 2.8Ghz or AMD equivalent (High) - Intel i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ or AMD FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ (Highest)
RAM: - 3GB System RAM (High) - 16GB System RAM (Highest)
VGA: - NVIDIA® GeForce 480 1GB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 5870 1GB RAM (High) - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 3GB RAM (Highest)
DX: DirectX 9.0 - DirectX 11
HDD: 29 GB
Sound: Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
Note: Initial activation requires internet connection and a valid Rockstar Social Club account (13+ to register); Online play requires log-in to Rockstar Social Club (13+); software installation required including GameShield® IronWrap®; DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86). Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.

Description

Max Payne 3 . COMPLETE FIX FOR PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO INSTALL
includes crack, updates, profiles, downloadable content and a complete install guide for newbies for the retail rip of max payne 3.

when starting the game please click 'PlayMaxPayne3' and NOT the 'MaxPayne3' file

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
210.23 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Max Payne 3 . COMPLETE FIX FOR PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO INSTALL

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
outdated 01 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 01 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 01 Aug 2014 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 4A690C225949A4545CC59005800E1934BA25FDD3

Uploader Comments

anonymous • 12 Jun 2012, 13:35
is there a way to turn the graphics up again? because its much better to play on max settings :
squidgyb228 • 17 Jun 2012, 09:30
torrent downloaded
turn it up in the game settings menu once the game has started
saifulislamj38.77K • 16 Jun 2012, 11:09
torrent downloaded
trust me i have a problem in chapter 5..when i start max payne 3 so there were no Wall present and MAX will fall down....please help...
squidgyb228 • 17 Jun 2012, 09:50
torrent downloaded
i had a big problem in chapter 2 with the helicopter rocket scene. the helicopter would just blow up after cut scene. i just installed again applied a few cracks and the problem seemed to sort itself out. i was trying for an hour tho before it started working again. my guess is there will be a lot more updates further down the line
anonymous • 16 Jun 2012, 15:08
Hello, I've got the game from my friend..it was of black box ... i didn't got the installer...it was already installed...he copied it to my HDD... when i try to play the game ... it asks to press enter...and when i do, i only get " LOADING... " thing :| Please help me...!!! and when i try to update my game...the update installer shows and "Error : Trying to Run Max Payne 3 Installer"
squidgyb228 • 17 Jun 2012, 09:48
torrent downloaded
use t he graphics file from http://kat.ph/max-payne-3-profile-files-low-graphics-t6443401.html and also updater ur windows 7 to service pack 1. people who havent updated windows are getting load screen errors and crashes.
ohmster56 • 24 Jun 2012, 05:02
torrent downloaded
The site wants comments. Well, it took me a week almost to get it right, but what worked for me (Windows 7 Ultra x64) were the RELOADED torrents. First the basic game, "Max.Payne.3-RELOADED", as 4 DVD set, with crack on DVD 4. That worked, but would not stay in full screen, within one minute, I was in window mode and that sucked. Next came the update torrent, "Max.Payne.3.Update.v1.0.0.22-RELOADED". This one brought the game up to date, made everything work perfectly, and made my day.
NOTES: IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU KEEP THIS GAME OFF THE INTERNET AT ALL TIMES! You can actually play the game after the first torrent download and install if you pull your internet and then test it out. Follow the instructions to the letter, my advice, unplug your network cable or shut off WiFi until game is setup and ready. Some say you can block the game with Windows Firewall, use the "Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall". It doesn't work. You can add PlayMaxPayne3.exe to the block list 5 times, each time it will appear with several random characters after the filename, NONE of them the same. So, in est, you cannot block this application by name in the firewall. What worked was to block the remote PORT that Rockstar uses to check your game. Use the Advanced Settings on Windows Firewall to create a new outbound rule to block port 58487. Name it "Block Rockstar" or whatever you want and save it. As added protection, you can add the domain and IP address of the Rockstar servers to your host list, but since using a TCP trace program to determine the IP address and domain were fake, the only thing that was real was the port, that helped a lot. If you want to add to your "C:WindowsSystem32driversetchosts" file, add this:
# Block Max Payne 3
127.0.0.1 rsgames.vo.llnwd.net
127.0.0.1 68.142.118.254
127.0.0.1 patches.rockstargames.com
Save the hosts file and right click, Properties, check the Read Only box to prevent anything from changing it.
Do all that stuff and the game will play in offline mode, perfectly, if your computer has the balls to play it. OR, if you do not want to mess with all the network blocking, just pull your internet plug and play. Do that first anyway, to make sure you got it right before going through the network blocking procedure.
squidgyb228 • 24 Jun 2012, 10:39
torrent downloaded
thanks for the info. i found other people struggling who havent updated windows fully. search in google for microsoft xna also search for microsoft directx update and microsoft fix it. also update regular windows files fully

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 17 May 2013, 17:37 Show comment
this is totally shit non of ideas from uploader works installed and uninstallled about 16 times it just doesnt work i have 2gb graphics card updated i5 processor and win7 64bit this is totally shit wait for another upload
anonymous • 07 March 2013, 10:03 Show comment
the game is not downloading
anonymous • 17 October 2012, 05:45 Show comment
ive tried all cracks but still no luck getting past activation
anonymous • 17 October 2012, 05:45 Show comment
still coudlndt get it too work
anonymous • 01 October 2012, 16:47 Show comment
i tried everything as it is said in the notpad but still couldnt get past the log in screen...plzzz help
anonymous • 07 September 2012, 22:50 Show comment
Your guide is the only one that indeed worked to get past the login screen. 1 thing for your guide: I had to put the 'profiles' map also in the social club folder. I have a new problem though.. The game crashes at the main menu. Possibly my Windows 7 without SP 1? Or is there another idea?
chaseseith2582 • 03 September 2012, 03:08
torrent downloaded
Show comment
tried everything never got it to work!!!
OussemaDesign4 • 18 August 2012, 15:24
torrent downloaded
Show comment
zabbbbbbbbbbb seeed omkom 9a7ba
OussemaDesign4 • 18 August 2012, 15:20
torrent downloaded
Show comment
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
pauzepro2209 • 12 August 2012, 23:48
torrent downloaded
Show comment
thanks, i'm going to try it! i couldn't run the game since i i've had it, hope it works
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug