Release Title: Mario Power Tennis (Wii)
Release Date: 6 Mar 2009
Genre:PC & Video Games > Nintendo Wii > Games >
Folder Size: 1.44 GB (1,554,433,654 bytes) 4.7GB's Extracted
Number of Files: Lots
Mario Power Tennis is the second in the series of New Play Control! titles and will see the much loved Mario Power Tennis from GameCube adapted to offer this great game with all-new controls on Wii. This new game will still allow you to choose from a range of characters from the Mario franchise, and you can then either play regular tennis or tennis-themed minigames. You will play through the Tournament Mode in both Singles and Doubles matches allowing you to unlock a variety of new characters, extra minigames and courts as well as a more challenging Star Tournament.
The new controls allows you to, perform different strokes by flicking the Wii Remote in the corresponding direction, utilising the motion sensitive controls for Wii. A player can now charge up his power shot gauge by waiting and hitting the ball back at the last possible moment. The game will now offer different levels of control types which increase in difficulty appealing to varied levels of gamers: Easy, Medium, Technical, and Difficult.
* New Play Controls allows you to utilise different strokes, by flicking the Wii Remote
* Your player will now charge up his power shot gauge by waiting hitting the ball back at the latest possible moment
* The game offers 4 levels of control - Easy, Medium, Technical and Difficult
* Ace shot: Each character has its own unique power shots for both attack and defence, from wielding a mallet to hit the ball to using an extending arm to return an incoming ball.
* Mario sports: Special game modes including Ring Shot where you score extra points by hitting the ball through hoops or Item Battle where you use Mario Kart style power-ups.
* Wimbledon uncommon: Optional gimmick courts bring bizarre obstacles and rules to the game as you play in haunted houses and gunge filled courts.
* Games within games: Huge selection of mini-games to test your skills, from painting a mural on a wall to playing noughts and crosses for hidden Star Shines.
* Celebrity sports: Play as everyone from Mario and Bowser to Donkey Kong and Waluigi -- each with their own unique abilities and different styles of play.
PLEASE HELP SEED THIS WHEN DONE! The More Seeds means More GAME Releases!!!
Size and Hash