Added on Feb 9, 2010 in Music
Downloaded 396 times.
Luxonix Purity VSTi v1.1.2 (Size: 54.54 MB)
PURITY is a next generation of digital musical instrument workstation and PCM sound module software. PURITY is designed to realize and surpass the hardware musical instrument workstation perfectly on computer-based music production environments offering higher sound quality and more usability.
Come to the Front.
PURITY provides rich sound sources to create professional music of any kind and any purpose. PURITY is based on well-sampled PCM wave data including a lot of sound of hardware workstations, sound modules, drum machines, vintage analog synths and even modern digital synths. Moreover, PURITY comes with over 1,300 ready-to-use sound presets that are most popular in each era of the electronic music. The integrated sequencer and the sequenced patches inspire your musical potential.
Forget Everything but Music.
PURITY makes you concentrate on your music without being annoyed about anything not related to music. Thanks to NAVIv2 engine and FOEM+, PURITY keeps the fame of the best software instrument with the lowest and most efficient CPU load and RAM usage. PURITY will be the one of your best musical tools which can effectively express the musical idea and feeling that you have.
16-part multi-instrument with GM Support
- channel link function allows to layer sound patches
- key/velocity range for splitting sound zone
- General MIDI normal/rhythm sound and control support
- 2 modes well-designed for each channel purpose - Melody/Drum
- realtime audio level meters
- priority mode for arranging patches
- 2 stereo output buses - main/sub
- 2 stereo send-return effect buses - chorus/reverb
- channel copy/paste/swap function
- up to 1024-voice global polyphony (64 per channel)
Integrated Pattern Sequencer
- innovative structure for melody and drum
- up to 64 steps with 5 lanes
- rate time option with triplet
- swing option to vary time rate
- latch function for background pattern
Super-fast Preset Browser
- fast patch change on-the-fly during live performance
- over 1,300 factory sound presets (over 200 phrases and loops)
- 5-color patch recognition
- computer keyboard full support
24 types of Insert Effect
- filters and EQ
- compressors, overdrive and distortions
- bit crusher, noise generator and stereo image
- chorus, flanger, phaser and wah-wah
- tremolo and auto-pan
- delays and reverbs
Easy-to-use Edit Panel
- full-featured edit without paging
- ergonomic placement and design
- graphic envelope
Integrated MIDI Keyboard
- position-to-velocity-sensitive 88-key
- 2 wheels - Pitch Bend / Modulation
- options for system resources
- options to identify user interface
Neo Architectonic Virtual Instrument engine v2 (NAVIv2)
The Classic NAVI engine is designed especially for taking the full advantage of software instruments and used in the LUXONIX's famous products that are applauded from the music scene.
Now NAVI engine has been evolved into version 2 with more compatibility, efficiency, ease to use. NAVIv2 will give an impact to your musical instrument software environment, and will be the standard of it.
Fully Optimized Effecting Module Plus (FOEM+)
Award-winning best multi-effect framework, FOEM lets you enjoy handy and solid sound processing with simple but reasonable parameters and well-optimized signal processing technologies.
FOEM includes 24 high-quality effector algorithms based on the real world musical effect technologies. Each algorithm realizes the very effect you have on your mind, so you don't have to hesitate any more about which effector to choose.