Lock On: Modern Air Combat GOLD

seeders: 17
leechers: 3
Added on Feb 21, 2006 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Lock On: Modern Air Combat GOLD (Size: 1.58 GB)
  LOMAC Gold 1.mdf 784.33 MB
  LOMAC Gold 1.mds 3.12 KB
  LOMAC Gold 2.mdf 831.73 MB
  LOMAC Gold 2.mds 3.28 KB

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.58 GB
seeders:17
leechers:3
Lock On: Modern Air Combat GOLD

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 23 Jul 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
outdated 24 Mar 2014 - - -
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
blocked 24 Mar 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 24 Mar 2014 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 24 Mar 2014 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
TorrentReactor
Mininova
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 9437c1217336aa67f7da8af5025ed19e912a22df

Top Comments

anonymous • 18 Dec 2012, 22:25
This is to the "anonymous" person who posted the "10 easy steps": In your step #3, you say to "Run the update v1.02. However, there is no update v1.02 file included in the download, nor is there any way to do an update within the program itself. I found the update patches at the program's website at http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=15 I noticed when running the game it is version 1.01 (listed at bottom right of screen), so I downloaded the two patch files listed on their site called "lock_on_v1.01_to_v1.02.exe" and "lock_on_upgrade_all_v1.02.exe". I noticed both files are execution type files, so they should contain all the necessary files for upgrading; however, when running the "lock_on_v1.01_to_v1.02.exe" file, it encountered an error stating "Windows cannot find 'patch.bat'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I then tried the "lock_on_upgrade_all_v1.02.exe" file, but got the exact same error message. With both files, when I clicked "OK" on the error message, then it says "Patch file is corrupted"; therefore, I can only assume both files are corrupted. Do you have a good link where I can find the patch?
anonymous • 19 Dec 2012, 22:27
I also experienced the issue concerning the upgrade patches the below commenter listed, as I also have Windows 7, so after they were downloaded, I right-clicked on them and then selected "Troubleshoot compatibility", as old program files not specifically created for Windows 7 may have compatibility issues. I then selected the "Try recommended setting", which showed that it applied "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" compatibility mode and instructed to click the "Start the program ..." button. The patch then installed successfully! I repeated for the second patch upgrade file. Hope this helps

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 19 September 2013, 18:11 Show comment
download a software from http://www.mdftoiso.com/ and convert .mdf to .iso...then run using magic disc or daemon tool or any other
Reggie-D5 • 12 October 2013, 20:22
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Good suggestion but I find it far more easier to use PowerISO. You than don't have to convert anything! With PowerISO you can mount & read any kind of file type & images: iso, daa, bin, cue, nrg, img, mdf, mds etcetera! When I download a image-file like iso I link it and use PowerISO as a virtual CD/DVD image drive :D
randy197530 • 11 September 2013, 15:10 Show comment
Runs good
Googles297 • 28 August 2013, 00:08
torrent downloaded
Show comment
no idea what to do with this + no description on how to install or play
thumbs down
anonymous • 18 July 2013, 02:12 Show comment
Can you help me guys is this possible to install in windows 8 and how? thanx
anonymous • 30 June 2013, 08:00 Show comment
How to avoid the Activation process?????
PsychoSymatik1419 • 30 April 2013, 12:32
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Definitely a plus if you want war!
anonymous • 19 December 2012, 22:27 Show comment
I also experienced the issue concerning the upgrade patches the below commenter listed, as I also have Windows 7, so after they were downloaded, I right-clicked on them and then selected "Troubleshoot compatibility", as old program files not specifically created for Windows 7 may have compatibility issues. I then selected the "Try recommended setting", which showed that it applied "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" compatibility mode and instructed to click the "Start the program ..." button. The patch then installed successfully! I repeated for the second patch upgrade file. Hope this helps
anonymous • 18 December 2012, 22:25 Show comment
This is to the "anonymous" person who posted the "10 easy steps": In your step #3, you say to "Run the update v1.02. However, there is no update v1.02 file included in the download, nor is there any way to do an update within the program itself. I found the update patches at the program's website at http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=15 I noticed when running the game it is version 1.01 (listed at bottom right of screen), so I downloaded the two patch files listed on their site called "lock_on_v1.01_to_v1.02.exe" and "lock_on_upgrade_all_v1.02.exe". I noticed both files are execution type files, so they should contain all the necessary files for upgrading; however, when running the "lock_on_v1.01_to_v1.02.exe" file, it encountered an error stating "Windows cannot find 'patch.bat'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I then tried the "lock_on_upgrade_all_v1.02.exe" file, but got the exact same error message. With both files, when I clicked "OK" on the error message, then it says "Patch file is corrupted"; therefore, I can only assume both files are corrupted. Do you have a good link where I can find the patch?
mr.x2006631 • 04 November 2012, 17:38
torrent downloaded
Show comment
How to install this game..
Any1 knows d steps plz..
anonymous • 13 November 2012, 15:57 Show comment
Please follow my procedure.... Follow this 10 easy steps carefully. 1. Use StarFoce remover "sfdrvrem.exe" to remove any trace of StarForce (the CD protection used by this game). (find star force remover tools on Google) 2. Install Lock On v1.0 3. Run the update v1.02 4. Burn THIS TORRENT's CD image on a CD (CD-R or CD-RW) with Alcohol 120%. (YES, a CD!!) Write Method: DAO/SAO Write Speed: 4X (600 KB/Sec) or less. Leave all the other setting as default. (if you can't find 4x speed,so use minimum speed in alcohol....) Alcohol120% 2.0.0.1331 trial will do it. ;) 5. Install "Flaming Cliffs" from the CD you just burned. 6. Install the patch 1.12b 7. Run "Lock On.exe". The protection system will ask to install additional stuff. Press YES. 8. Reboot 9. Install StarForce Update "sfdrvup.exe" (to enable weekly CD checks) 10. Disable any virtual drive and insert the Flaming Cliffs CD. Run "Lock On.exe" and Enjoy!!! Remember, no need to insert the CD each time you run the game, just weekly. ;) these instructions are grabbed from thepiratebay before 1 minute to the blocked today.so i know I'm luckily to get the information to install.i suggest you to try to protect thepiratebay in anyway.at least trying by registering and to help them for our future.because if the piratebay was dissapear,we download the torrent as blind peoples.....because we don't know how to use these torrents... kindly regard by janitha.
anonymous • 13 November 2012, 16:45 Show comment
i forgot.please use the http://lockon.co.uk/downloads/patches/lockon_fc_patch_1.12b/ and download eng cd addon&gold us.exe for 1.12b patch..
anonymous • 23 December 2012, 23:06 Show comment
nnn
anonymous • 13 November 2012, 16:49 Show comment
Follow this 10 easy steps carefully. 1. Use StarFoce remover "sfdrvrem.exe" to remove any trace of StarForce (the CD protection used by this game). 2. Install Lock On v1.0 3. Run the update v1.02 4. Burn THIS TORRENT's CD image on a CD (CD-R or CD-RW) with Alcohol 120%. (YES, a CD!!) Write Method: DAO/SAO Write Speed: 4X (600 KB/Sec) or less. Leave all the other setting as default. Alcohol120% 2.0.0.1331 trial will do it. ;) 5. Install "Flaming Cliffs" from the CD you just burned. 6. Install the patch 1.12b 7. Run "Lock On.exe". The protection system will ask to install additional stuff. Press YES. 8. Reboot 9. Install StarForce Update "sfdrvup.exe" (to enable weekly CD checks) 10. Disable any virtual drive and insert the Flaming Cliffs CD. Run "Lock On.exe" and Enjoy!!! Remember, no need to insert the CD each time you run the game, just weekly. ;) i again send you for clearly understand.
anonymous • 29 September 2012, 18:07 Show comment
installed fine runs fine great torrent but problem with my joystick... I cant set up any buttons and the axis dont work i have a logtech extreme 3d pro with built in throttle and 12 buttons any recomendations? When i try to set what the buttons do in the options menu it dont work. My joystick came with a program to program the buttons i tried using that but still no success any help would be appricated djripple86@gmail.com thx in advance
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug