Advertising (remove)

Hitomi Tanaka - Master Video List 2013

seeders: 2
leechers: 10
Added on Jun 22, 2013 by The_DemiUrge38 in XXX > Video
Downloaded 10 times.

Hitomi Tanaka - Master Video List 2013 (Size: 114.47 GB)
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2012-05-11] - Office Lady Hitomi [MIMK-007] - Mangarotica - [Izayoi Seishin] - M Onna Senka [ENG][Tadanahito]
  - Hitomi Tanaka Master Video Wish List 2013.nfo 23.58 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2007-11-08] - Bursting Tits J-Cup Impact [CHNS-003] [Non-Nude].avi 714.39 MB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2007-11-08] - Bursting Tits J-Cup Impact [CHNS-003] [Non-Nude].jpg 195.58 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-01-05] - Private Extreme Tits J Obscenity [CHNS-004] [Non-Nude].avi 1.37 GB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-01-05] - Private Extreme Tits J Obscenity [CHNS-004] [Non-Nude].jpg 542.32 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-05-08] - Premium Cutie Vol.01 [CHD-027] [Non-Nude].jpg 209.2 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-05-08] - Premium Cutie Vol.01 [CHD-027] [Non-Nude].mp4 993.08 MB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-08-07] - Premium Cutie Hitomi Tanaka & Yuri Himegami [CHD-029]... 1.38 GB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-08-07] - Premium Cutie Hitomi Tanaka & Yuri Himegami [CHD-029]... 108.67 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-09-04] - Premium Cutie Vol.02 [CHD-030] [Non-Nude].jpg 465.65 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-09-04] - Premium Cutie Vol.02 [CHD-030] [Non-Nude].mp4 973.07 MB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-09-12] - Bakunyu Sentai Fiber Star Part.01 [ZARD-65] [Non Nude] + BTS.avi 526.67 MB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-09-12] - Bakunyu Sentai Fiber Star Part.01 [ZARD-65] [Non Nude].jpg 408.66 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-09-28] - Bakunyu Sentai Fiber Star Part.02 [ZARD-66] [Non Nude].jpg 123.18 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-09-28] - Bakunyu Sentai Fiber Star Part.02 [ZARD-66] [Non Nude].mp4 501.56 MB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-11-06] - Celebrity Shock - AV Debut [STAR-128] (Adult Video Debut).avi 1.45 GB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-11-06] - Celebrity Shock - AV Debut [STAR-128] (Adult Video Debut).jpg 305.77 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-12-04] - Celebrity Entertainers First And Last Random Intersection... 1.84 GB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-12-04] - Celebrity Entertainers First And Last Random Intersection... 148.71 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-12-18] - Hitomi First Sex Under Blue Skies [STAR-134].avi 1.35 GB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2008-12-18] - Hitomi First Sex Under Blue Skies [STAR-134].jpg 289.18 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-01-22] - To The Point Of Incontinence - M-Vision [STAR-139].avi 1.28 GB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-01-22] - To The Point Of Incontinence - M-Vision [STAR-139].jpg 267.37 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-02-19] - Super High Class Soap Girl [STAR-148].avi 1.07 GB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-02-19] - Super High Class Soap Girl [STAR-148].jpg 268.47 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-03-05] - 0136 minutes [SDDL-456]------[M-I-S-S-I-N-G---M-O-V-I-E].jpg 194.91 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-03-05] - 0234 minutes [SDDL-455]------[M-I-S-S-I-N-G---M-O-V-I-E].jpg 211.91 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-03-19] - Extremely Perverted Hell [STAR-153].avi 1.35 GB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-03-19] - Extremely Perverted Hell [STAR-153].jpg 307.45 KB
  Hitomi Tanaka - [2009-04-04] - 0139 minutes [SDDL-463]------[M-I-S-S-I-N-G---M-O-V-I-E].jpg 201.55 KB
  And 285 files more
Advertising (remove)

Description

--------------Hitomi Tanaka Master Video Wish List 2013-------------------

Description:

This torrent is a compilation of every Hitomi-chan video I could find, both soft and hardcore as of 2013, and created a Master Video Wish List. The torrent also includes some "uninspiring" videos form the Score Group and an erotic adult Japanese book, which her film, "Office Lady Hitomi [MIMK-007]" is based from. Translated to English.

There are at least 233 Hitomi Tanaka Videos (mostly rehashes). This torrent has 71 of those videos and the missing DVD covers for the remaining 162. All 233 files are ordered by the dates they were made available to the public. Together when ordered chronologically, these files form a Master Hitomi Tanaka Wish List as of 2013.

Anything new will be stated, dated and posted at the bottom of this description, in the "Update Notes" section. If you have a question please feel free to ask it in the comments section at the initial launch point of this torrent: KICKASS TORRENTS.

How Can You Help?
You don't need to be able to speak Japanese to help search for more of Hitomi-chan films. Most adult Japanese DVD covers have a alpha-numeric tag that helps identify the film. I placed all these [DVD-TAG] IDs in the title names of the missing covers to help in the search. Searching is pretty easy. Google Search: Hitomi + [DVD-TAG] + torrent. Then post a link here telling everyone what you've found. On Your Mark! Get Set... GO!!!

Why I Listed The Titles With Their Running Minutes Times.
I did this to make it easier to quickly separate out the films that might be just another anthology or a rehash of previously released stuff. There's more luck in finding shorter films, and people don't upload the long ones as often as the shorter titles. So, the run times that are 4 hours or below might be easier to find then the ridiculously long 24 hour 6 disc sets, but still, if anyone can find any ridiculously rehashed film with our girl in it, please post it up.
0120 minutes = 02hrs.
0240 minutes = 04hrs.
0480 minutes = 08hrs.
0960 minutes = 16hrs.
1440 minutes = 24hrs.

Why I Didn't Use English Title Names For Some Of The Missing.
I'm not a translator and the English translations that DMM.co provide for these titles were too long and silly. Besides, during the search phase, the need for an English title is moot. As long as we have the film's identifying [DVD-TAG], it shouldn't matter what language is used as long as we have that string of letters and numbers. Giving the film an English name will happen later, if and when we find the film, and done by those who are better language skilled than I.

Peace Out and Good Hunting,
-D'Urge.

------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE NOTES:

Error Log [2013-06-24]
File "Hitomi Tanaka - [2013-05-30] - Hitomi Super High Picture 8 Hours [MIBD-731].jpg" is missing the [MISSING TAG], which makes it look super ambiguous. Nope, we don't have this movie yet. The labeling mistake should be rectified in the upcoming "Hitomi Tanaka Master Wish List 2014".

Error Log [2013-06-29]
File "Hitomi Tanaka - [2011-XX-XX] - Score Group - Hands On" IS NOT a Score Group Video. It's seems to be some non-official small cut from original [CHNS-004], that we already have, so it's deletable.

Rehash Wrangling Time [2013-06-30]
What to do with these ridiculous amount of rehashes and how I plan to categorizing them. I present the "Hitomi Rehash Tag": {H.T.Rhash}. Sounds silly, right, but it would nice to be able to pick them out from Hitomi's core work. Many will look at the filename and see a whole lot o' garble. This explains what it means.

This is an extreme example:

1) It doesn't interfere with the "Order by Date" organization hierarchy.
2) Has It's [DVD-TAG].
3) It quickly gives people the option to download or not, by pointing out that it's a repeated scene, which would be good for those that might not have room for a rehash. Yet, also good for those who might be interested in seeing other models in action.
4) If possible, it tells everyone where the repeated scene came from.

I know doing this will not make sense to everyone, and it might not fit in with each individual on a case by case need, but it's gonna work for me.

Pack Update 01 [2013-07-04]
11 more + 1 with better quality. Happy 4th of July! HERE

All Points Bulletin!! [2013-07-10]
Heads up! A new Hitomi CORE video (non-rehash) [MIDD-989] is set to be released in a few days. Read comments for details.

Pack Update 02 [2013-07-24]
New: 1 Core Vid, 5 Rehashes, 1 Better Quality Vid. More detailed names for the missing SCORE Group Vids HERE!

Pack Update 03 [2014-04-24]
New: 10 Core Vids, 5 Rehashes. A Photo Gallery, More SCORE Group Vids including more Photo Shoots. Oh, and Hitomi wants you to read Last Man... If you can speak French that is... HERE!

Topic Discussion SCORELAND: More like Eye Fuckin' SORELAND [2014-04-30]
Hitomi-chan finally, uncensored and mosaic free, but wait, her cookie shot is always out of frame. WTF? BOOM! Head on over to the comments tab and join the discussion, 'cause we're gonna split this fortune cookie wide open, non-mosaic pixel by non-mosaic pixel. Let the SCORELAND site breakdown begin!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
114.47 GB
seeders:2
leechers:10
Hitomi Tanaka - Master Video List 2013

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 24 Aug 2014 1 6 10
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active 24 Aug 2014 2 10 10
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
outdated 11 Jul 2014 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 07 Dec 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 0B2600030D175428FDAE08B2D47BDCDD062F0BB7

Uploader Comments

The_DemiUrge38 • 01 May 2014, 04:24
SCORELAND and Hitomi. What Gives?

Don't take these words solely as criticism of SCORELAND. I understand the site is juggling more performers than just Hitomi, and appreciate the newer look of the vacation-themed-photo design of their site.

I understand and recognize that there are differences between Western/Eastern cultures. Americans necessarily, can't go abroad, break the law, film the act, and expect to be welcomed back with opened arms. Why should we expect a different outcome with Hitomi regarding Japanese law? I may not fully understand or agree with these differences, but it is what it is.

Economically, this is a win/win for both SCORE and Hitomi. Hitomi's J-Cups tits have the Japanese market saturated, where the next financially logical place to expand would be the market outside of Japan. Her only problem would be to find a reputable Western company that would respect Japanese legal authority, so she doesn't find herself in jail.

I think SCORE makes out too on both the Eastern and Western fronts in subscriptions. Westerners think that now she's in Vegas anything goes, but for Easterners the idea of the missing mosaic would be enough to sign up at SCORE, which features other performers who do show their cookie. Double SCORE!

So the only question is how long can they keep the anticipation up? When will SCORE come clean and say there is no way we can show Hitomi fully nude without criminal repercussions. It is what it is.
The_DemiUrge38 • 01 May 2014, 05:01
SCORELAND Site Break Down.
Image below is a screenshot of what SCORELAND has to offer. So far, this is what we got and what's missing.
http://bayimg.com/jANlJAAFo

The basic formula for the site is to have a video shoot with an accompanying photo shoot, but things get somewhat confusing when:

- they name some videos/photo shoots with different names.

- they have sub sites with the same video but edited differently. WTF?

- they have references to linkless photo shoots that appear only on the DVD cover art, but not the site itself.

- General vagueness. What exactly is SCORELAND on Location? The name of a sub site, which would make sense, or the name of their latest unreleased DVD filmed in the Dominican Republic?

Their last vacation resort DVD was "On Location in Puerto Vallarta", for continuity shouldn't this upcoming one be called "On location in Puerto Plata"? I'm just sayin'.
The_DemiUrge38 • 11 Jul 2013, 02:15
Heads up McFly! As you know our wish list is ordered by the dates they were released to the public. If you've noticed, some of these release dates take place umm... in the future.

WHAT? Nani? Yea, me too. Maybe these release dates are for pre-order sales or something. I don't know, but while I was looking at these oddities, I noticed a "core cover" in the mix.

What's a core cover? If you look at all the cover art you can tell the rehashed edits from the Hitomi solo focused ones.

Well, ladies and gents, it looks we all might be getting blessed with a NEW CORE (Non-rehash) Hitomi film within a few days.

We just have to wait for a kind saint to baptize it to the net. So, keep your eyes peeled.

-D'Urge.
anonymous • 26 Mar 2014, 11:35
The last one: http://bitsnoop.com/mdyd-868-q57342357.html
The_DemiUrge38 • 27 Mar 2014, 10:36
'Sup Anonymous, I haven't been here in 3 months, and was thinking (hard) about our favorite JAV girl, and look at you... You forged right ahead and tracked her latest work down. You Go Boy!

Took me awhile to remember my login password here to thank you properly for your posts. So, THANKS!

I just have to decide what type of update I should do that's easy for everyone and myself. A simple pack update or an all out 2014 splurt fest. Hmmm...

Found some new SCORELAND vids too (still disappointing). SCORE has updated their site to include release dates of their videos which is helpful.
anonymous • 24 Apr 2014, 20:57
Hey mate, i was just wondering, where did the picture in the descritpion's coming from?
The_DemiUrge38 • 25 Apr 2014, 04:03
Hey Anon, that was a screenshot from one episode of the French comic "LAST MAN". I pulled the episodes from Youtube and merged them into a 20min blurp here.

From what I've gleaned, becasue I don't speak French, basically, these three guys are making a comic strip and call in Hitomi as some type pseudo-consultant. She gives each artist insight on what makes a good strip. All non-sexual. These guys aren't Japanese.

So, in this description pic she's demonstrating some real world consequences handed down to any Westerner bloke who mistakes her for the submissive-passive persona she oh so skillfully portrays in her movies. So, bring the roofies or feel the beat down.

Image below is from one of the artist's blog at DeviantArt.com.

Last edited by The_DemiUrge, 4 months ago

All Comments

audio
10/10
video
10/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
Terminalhead238 • 21 May 2014, 10:01
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Great Scott! What a Woman! I admire! She's Godess!
The_DemiUrge38 • 01 May 2014, 04:24
Show comment
SCORELAND and Hitomi. What Gives?

Don't take these words solely as criticism of SCORELAND. I understand the site is juggling more performers than just Hitomi, and appreciate the newer look of the vacation-themed-photo design of their site.

I understand and recognize that there are differences between Western/Eastern cultures. Americans necessarily, can't go abroad, break the law, film the act, and expect to be welcomed back with opened arms. Why should we expect a different outcome with Hitomi regarding Japanese law? I may not fully understand or agree with these differences, but it is what it is.

Economically, this is a win/win for both SCORE and Hitomi. Hitomi's J-Cups tits have the Japanese market saturated, where the next financially logical place to expand would be the market outside of Japan. Her only problem would be to find a reputable Western company that would respect Japanese legal authority, so she doesn't find herself in jail.

I think SCORE makes out too on both the Eastern and Western fronts in subscriptions. Westerners think that now she's in Vegas anything goes, but for Easterners the idea of the missing mosaic would be enough to sign up at SCORE, which features other performers who do show their cookie. Double SCORE!

So the only question is how long can they keep the anticipation up? When will SCORE come clean and say there is no way we can show Hitomi fully nude without criminal repercussions. It is what it is.
The_DemiUrge38 • 01 May 2014, 05:01
Show comment
SCORELAND Site Break Down.
Image below is a screenshot of what SCORELAND has to offer. So far, this is what we got and what's missing.
http://bayimg.com/jANlJAAFo

The basic formula for the site is to have a video shoot with an accompanying photo shoot, but things get somewhat confusing when:

- they name some videos/photo shoots with different names.

- they have sub sites with the same video but edited differently. WTF?

- they have references to linkless photo shoots that appear only on the DVD cover art, but not the site itself.

- General vagueness. What exactly is SCORELAND on Location? The name of a sub site, which would make sense, or the name of their latest unreleased DVD filmed in the Dominican Republic?

Their last vacation resort DVD was "On Location in Puerto Vallarta", for continuity shouldn't this upcoming one be called "On location in Puerto Plata"? I'm just sayin'.
anonymous • 24 April 2014, 20:57 Show comment
Hey mate, i was just wondering, where did the picture in the descritpion's coming from?
The_DemiUrge38 • 25 April 2014, 04:03
Show comment
Hey Anon, that was a screenshot from one episode of the French comic "LAST MAN". I pulled the episodes from Youtube and merged them into a 20min blurp here.

From what I've gleaned, becasue I don't speak French, basically, these three guys are making a comic strip and call in Hitomi as some type pseudo-consultant. She gives each artist insight on what makes a good strip. All non-sexual. These guys aren't Japanese.

So, in this description pic she's demonstrating some real world consequences handed down to any Westerner bloke who mistakes her for the submissive-passive persona she oh so skillfully portrays in her movies. So, bring the roofies or feel the beat down.

Image below is from one of the artist's blog at DeviantArt.com.

Last edited by The_DemiUrge, 4 months ago

anonymous • 26 March 2014, 11:35 Show comment
The last one: http://bitsnoop.com/mdyd-868-q57342357.html
The_DemiUrge38 • 27 March 2014, 10:36
Show comment
'Sup Anonymous, I haven't been here in 3 months, and was thinking (hard) about our favorite JAV girl, and look at you... You forged right ahead and tracked her latest work down. You Go Boy!

Took me awhile to remember my login password here to thank you properly for your posts. So, THANKS!

I just have to decide what type of update I should do that's easy for everyone and myself. A simple pack update or an all out 2014 splurt fest. Hmmm...

Found some new SCORELAND vids too (still disappointing). SCORE has updated their site to include release dates of their videos which is helpful.
anonymous • 26 March 2014, 11:34 Show comment
The seventh: http://kickass.to/hitomi-tanaka-busty-female-teacher-pet-hitomi-of-only-me-jav-censored-t8747353.html
anonymous • 26 March 2014, 11:33 Show comment
The sixth: http://kickass.to/hitomi-tanaka-no-brassiere-life-of-big-breasts-wife-t7728597.html
anonymous • 26 March 2014, 11:33 Show comment
The fifth: http://kickass.to/hitomi-tanaka-wife-which-is-danced-in-a-strip-neighborhood-association-2014-dvdrip-censored-japanese-t8764588.html
anonymous • 26 March 2014, 11:32 Show comment
The fourth: http://kickass.to/hitomi-tanaka-mide-038-2013-dvdrip-xxx-avi-t8258446.html
anonymous • 26 March 2014, 11:32 Show comment
The third: http://kickass.to/hitomi-sss-body-censored-t7928564.html
Show More

User Opinions

pixeljr4167, daBomb619718, Terminalhead238, MorganKruger217, woodsy607124, CptJack1402103, DNando102, ashishsb8758, michael2.053, taujen8 ... And 3 more
Report a bug