Gamecube SD Backup Launcher For Wii [Dios Mios Lite] (Size: 3.21 MB)
This torrent is meant to provide you with the means to play Gamecube games on the Wii.
The Backup Launcher Project Name is called Dios Mios Lite.
Development on this is still continuing.
There are still some games that still don't work using this method but there are many good games that do run.
For any future updates and a growing compatibility list, one can check on the sites posted at the end of this torrent.
Thanks to the people working on this:
What you'll need:
1. An already Hacked Wii with Homebrew Channel Installed
(If you need help on this, check below for info on some helpful sites.)
2. An SD Card
3. A Gamecube Controller and Memory Card (To play them of course. )
On the Computer:
1. Unzip the File
2. Put the contents of "Put Into SD Card" into SD Card
3. Download your choice of Gamecube Games (Must be in .iso or .gcm)
4. Put it in the "Disc EX" Folder
5. Open CMD (You can search for it in the search bar)
6. Lead the Command Prompt to where your games are.
Example: 'cd C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\DML\DiscEx'
7. Convert the game for use by putting in this command.
'DiscEX.exe -c game.iso' or 'DiscEX.exe -c game.gcm' This will compress the game.
If by chance the game doesn't work, you may try playing it uncompressed using this command.
'DiscEX.exe game.iso' or 'DiscEX.exe game.gcm'
8. Repeat this step for any other GC Games you may want to put on your SD card.
9. Drag the resulting folders into your SD Card in the Games folder.
Folders that contain games usually come out like this. "GLME01" or "GZLE01"
On Your Wii:
1. Put your SD Card into the Wii
2. Install the RVL-mios-v10.wad with WAD Manager. Do this by going to the Homebrew Channel and starting up WAD Manager.
Warning: This will overwrite the current MIOS/cMIOS. If you had a cMIOS installed before to play Gamecube disc backups,
it won't be possible anymore until you re-install the cMIOS which will overwrite DML.
3. Once finished installing the Wad, start up NeoGamma on the Homebrew Channel.
4. To boot games using NeoGamma, go down to "Load Games from: " and select "Load GC Games via DML".
Then go up and press A to search games. Select the game you want to play and press A to start it.
5. Enjoy your Gamecube Games.
How to Hack Wii: http://gbatemp.net/topic/171901-modify-any-wii-43-below/
DML Project Page: http://code.google.com/p/dios-mios-lite-source-project/
Compatibility List: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki...MIOS_Lite_Compatibility_List