Fisher Price Computer Cool School Expansions

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on Aug 7, 2009 in Games
Downloaded 0 times.

Fisher Price Computer Cool School Expansions (Size: 655.56 MB)
  Fisher Price Computer Cool School - Clifford.iso 137.04 MB
  Fisher Price Computer Cool School - Dora.iso 152.22 MB
  Fisher Price Computer Cool School - Elmo.iso 131.36 MB
  Fisher Price Computer Cool School - ScoobyDoo.iso 87.27 MB
  Fisher Price Computer Cool School - Sponge Bob.iso 147.69 MB

Description

If you have gotten your child(ren) the Fisher Price Cool School computer system, you opened the box to find ONE "classroom" for them to visit and 5 others that were unavailable to you. Upon research, you found that EACH of those classrooms costs $25, and thats the cheaper price!!!

I have done the leg work for you and combined all 5 of the expansion classrooms into one easy torrent. You can find each individually if you want a smaller sized torrent (about 150mb/iso), BUT I have looked long and hard and could never find SpongeBob. Thankfully, I picked it up at walmart for $5 and here it is for your enjoyment, well your kids' enjoyment at least.

This torrent contains:

Cool School - Dora and Diego classroom.iso (Age 3-5) - 152mb
Cool School - Sesame Street (Elmo) Classroom.iso (Age 3-5) - 131mb
Cool School - Clifford Classroom.iso (Age 3-5) - 137mb
Cool School - Scooby Doo Classroom.iso (Age 4-6) - 87.2mb
Cool School - Spongebob Classroom.iso (Age 4-6) - 147mb

Either burn to disc using nero (or other application) or use virtual drive (I prefer Alcohol 120%). After installation, disc is not needed to play the games.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
655.56 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Fisher Price Computer Cool School Expansions

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 14 Aug 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
TorrentPortal
Torrent hash: 1668181eb8bd440fb8ff69c604620424267aef25

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 22 January 2012, 21:19 Show comment
Hi, for those of you who are getting the message: You must install Fisher-Price Computer Cool School before you can install Fisher-Price xxxx Classroom This is due to a missing registry key. You need to create a string value in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREFisher-PriceComputer Cool School Create a new string value in that location called: NumberofROMsInstalled and set this to the same value as ROMsInstalled (mine was 1) - you will then be able to install it. It will increase with each ROM you install and you might want to keep the original value ROMsInstalled in sync. RC
anonymous • 22 January 2012, 21:21 Show comment
it stripped out the slashes of the key value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (slash) SOFTWARE (slash) Fisher-Price (slash) Computer Cool School
anonymous • 07 July 2011, 04:49 Show comment
Hi, I also don't know how to get past the error message " you must install fisher-price computer cool school before you can install fisher-pruce Ă©xpansion name'". Could you please help? Thanks GoldenWyverne
anonymous • 20 March 2011, 06:56 Show comment
once u mount the ISO and attempt to install... how did u get beyond the error message "you must install fisher-price computer cool school before u can install fisher-price 'expansion name' "
anonymous • 12 March 2011, 08:15 Show comment
How did u get it to work once u downloaded the file?
assuh9669 • 10 February 2011, 05:12
torrent downloaded
Show comment
awesome download thanks kids love this

User Opinions

willo731497, assuh9669, celanglois213
Report a bug