Final Fantasy VIII (8) -[SLUS00892] - (PSXrip) - PSP-Compatible

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on Jul 24, 2010 in Games > PSP
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Final Fantasy VIII (8) -[SLUS00892] - (PSXrip) - PSP-Compatible (Size: 2.03 GB)
  Final_Fantasy_VIII[SLUS-00892].zip 2.03 GB

Description

This is a copy of Final Fantasy VIII (8) for PSX (Playstation 1).
I made it because I downloaded a version a while ago (from TPB) and it turns out that the 1st Disk on that rip is corrupt(It crashes at the dance, just after they bump into another couple and Rhinoa smiles at Squall - it hangs. EVERY TIME.)
So I got a good copy(from my original version) and put it up.

WARNING: Read the README for more information regarding the files and the legal responsibility of downloading this file/these files.
by downloading this file/these files, you are agreeing that you own the ORIGINAL of this game. It is illegal to donwload if you DO NOT own the ORIGINAL Final Fantasy VIII for PSX (Playstation 1/PS1).

Thanks, and expect more good torrents (PSX games!!)

This has been tested on PSP (PHAT PSP 1000 CFW 5.00M33-6) and works almost perfectly with the original GAME ID/DISK ID (SLUS00892).

If you want to see more PSX torrents, or PSP Compatible versions, then email me on the address noted in the README file.

NO PASSWORD-PROTECTED COMLPRESSED FILES, NO "CLICK ME" ADS TO GET THE DOWNLOAD, NO FORCED ANYTHING. JUST THE GAME YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT IT.

FUCK ADVERTISMENTS!!

darksider
{Anarchy4_20}
www.fuckretro.com => Soon-to-Be Retro Gaming site. [ "WTF Is A Playstation 3? - Super N'Tendo Motherfucker!!" ]

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.03 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Final Fantasy VIII (8) -[SLUS00892] - (PSXrip) - PSP-Compatible

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 04 May 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 04 May 2014 - - -
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 02 Mar 2013 - - -
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
deleted 11 Mar 2013 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: de1d84637f4273697c9c525f27bf5963dc8ec0da

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
Koitus.841 • 29 August 2011, 21:15
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Like most FF8 torrents, this copy also has the occasional freezing during the casting of magic. If you choose to play this copy, save often.
anonymous • 01 August 2011, 01:42 Show comment
thank you uploader:) but what popstation will i use?
anonymous • 18 March 2011, 21:57 Show comment
cant get this to work anyone have any ideas?
anonymous • 01 August 2011, 01:41 Show comment
hey, i got the same problem too and i downloaded this early 2011 and i got this working last week only. with all the research i've been making on the web, this ff8 copy is not yet converted into eboot.pbp things you need to do: 1. download this game (EXTRACT) 2. download PSX2PSP v. 1.2-popstation GUI (TO CONVERT THIS TO EBOOT) 3. download BASE.PBP and KEY.BIN (TO MAKE CONVERTION WORK) a. extract this file b. paste the 2 files on psx2psp folder>FILES 4. run the application and locate the extracted ff8 game. don't use the image file disc 1 use the bin file disc 1 5. the application is pretty self explanatory 6. enjoy the game however, i encounter freezing problems. maybe because i used the original from flash pops
ronicklez143 • 09 March 2011, 03:20 Show comment
doesnt work!
hey, i got the same problem too and i downloaded this early 2011 and i got this working last week only. with all the research i've been making on the web, this ff8 copy is not yet converted into eboot.pbp things you need to do: 1. download this game (EXTRACT) 2. download PSX2PSP v. 1.2-popstation GUI (TO CONVERT THIS TO EBOOT) 3. download BASE.PBP and KEY.BIN (TO MAKE CONVERTION WORK) a. extract this file b. paste the 2 files on psx2psp folder>FILES 4. run the application and locate the extracted ff8 game. don't use the image file disc 1 use the bin file disc 1 5. the application is pretty self explanatory 6. enjoy the game however, i encounter freezing problems. maybe because i used the original from flash pops
anonymous • 09 March 2011, 02:57 Show comment
fuck!!!lost of effort..dont download it...
Togatogs_pacita2 • 26 February 2011, 03:14 Show comment
where do i put the .bin???
anonymous • 27 March 2011, 07:12 Show comment
in your ass bitch.. :))
maharot74 • 22 January 2011, 16:40
torrent downloaded
Show comment
tnx
Dacore270896 • 06 November 2010, 08:33
torrent downloaded
Show comment
great, creating PSXPSP
anonymous • 21 May 2011, 06:56 Show comment
This game well function

User Opinions

Report a bug