Far Cry 3-Deluxe Edition-SC

seeders: 15
leechers: 6
Added on Nov 28, 2012 by SKIDROWCRACK20617 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Release date:
Far Cry 3-Deluxe Edition-SC (Size: 10.04 GB)
  bin
  Crack only
  data_win32
  Soundtrack
  Support
  FC3_Survival_Guide_Digital.pdf 75.7 MB
  InstallScript.vdf 5.21 KB
  skidrow.url 113 bytes
  SKIDROWCRACK.COM.url 113 bytes
  SKIDROWCRACK.COM.txt 32 bytes

System Requirements

CPU: Intel® Core®i3-530 @ 2.9 GHz or better, AMD™ Phenom™II X2 @ 3.1 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
VGA: 1024 MB DirectX® 11.0 compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher NVidia™ 480 or better, AMD™ HD 5770 or better (see supported list**)
DX: DirectX 11
OS: Windows Vista® (with SP2), Windows® 7 (with SP1) or Windows® 8
HDD: 15 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card 5.1 with Latest Drivers
ODD: DVD-ROM Dual Layer
Network: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode
Recommended peripheral: Windows-compatible mouse required
Note: ** SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce™ 8 Series - GeForce 8800 GTX NVIDIA GeForce™ 9 Series - GeForce 9600, 9800 NVIDIA GeForce™ 200 Series NVIDIA GeForce™ 300 Series NVIDIA GeForce™ 400 Series NVIDIA GeForce™ 500 Series NVIDIA GeForce™ 600 Series AMD® RADEON® HD 2000 Series - HD 2900 AMD® RADEON® HD 3000 Series - HD 3800 AMD® RADEON® HD 4000 Series AMD® RADEON® HD 5000 Series AMD® RADEON® HD 6000 Series AMD® RADEON® HD 7000 Series These drivers have been tested with Far Cry® 3: AMD® Catalyst 12.6 AMD® Catalyst 12.8 NVIDIA GeForce R304 306.23

Description

DESCRIPTION

Struggling to survive, your only hope of escape is through the muzzle of a gun. Discover the island’s dark secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to your advantage; and outwit its cast of ruthless, deranged inhabitants. Beware the beauty and mystery of this island of insanity… You’ll need more than luck to escape alive.

Key Features

AN OPEN WORLD FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER
Create your own FPS adventure. Customize your weapons, your skills and your approach to each mission, whether you favor intense run-and-gun action, stealthy close-up takedowns or long-range sniping.

AN ISLAND OF DANGER AND DISCOVERY
Explore a diverse island playground, from mountain ranges and swampy grasslands to white sandy beaches. Discover relics, hunt exotic animals, play mini-games and travel quickly by land, sea or air. Fight your way through the island’s towns, temples, river ports and more!

UNCOVER A MEMORABLE STORY AND AN INSANE CAST OF CHARACTERS
Encounter an engaging and disturbed cast of characters as you take a gritty journey to the dark side of humanity, written by a Writers Guild Award winner.

PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN A FULL CO-OP CAMPAIGN
Play online or split screen and team up in a four-player campaign which challenges you to be your best and work together to prevail. Experience the island through the eyes of a wayward crew in their own quest to survive against the odds.

A DIFFERENT BREED OF MULTIPLAYER
Innovative multiplayer rewards skill and team play. To level up, players must support each other by boosting with battle cries, reviving teammates and calling in support weapons. After each match, players have the choice to punish or show mercy for their foes in fun and twisted ways, choreographed with interactive cutscenes.

USE THE MAP EDITOR TO CREATE AND ACCESS NEW CONTENT
The powerful and easy-to-use Far Cry® Map Editor is back, with new and improved features. A community of mapmakers ensures a constant stream of all-new content with the very best being showcased for the whole world to enjoy. Using the included tools, you too can make amazing maps, quickly and easily.

CUTTING-EDGE GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY
Far Cry® 3 is being developed by the world-class game designers who brought you such critically acclaimed titles as Assassin’s Creed® 2, Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood, and World in Conflict®.

The Deluxe Edition includes:

The Monkey Business Pack: Meet Hurk and his explosive bomb-carrying monkey in four heart-pounding missions and get two bonus ways to humiliate your friends in multiplayer.
The Lost Expeditions: Discover the secrets of the island’s lost World War II ruins in two suspenseful action missions, and unlock the power of a shotgun in a one-handed flare gun in multiplayer.
The Warrior Pack: Strike fear in your enemies with an exclusive dagger and get an early unlock of the tattoo editor in multiplayer.
The Predator Pack: Hunt four ferocious animals with the M-700 Predator Rifle in single-player and silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow in multiplayer.
The Survival Guide artbook (pdf file): Discover unique artwork and insider information to help you survive the insanity of the island.
The game soundtrack

Title: Far Cry 3
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal, Massive Entertainment, and Ubisoft Shanghai
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: 29 Nov 2012
Languages: English*, German*, French*, Italian*, Spanish*, Portuguese, Polish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
*languages with full audio support

Release name: Far.Cry.3:Deluxe.Editionn-FULL.SC
Size: 10.0 GB (10,744,877,436 bytes)

SCREEN SHOTS

NFO

SKIDROW CRACK
proudly presents
Far Cry 3-DELUXE EDITION

Beyond the reach of civilization lies a lawless island ruled by violence.
This is where you find yourself stranded, caught in a bloody conflict between
the island’s psychotic warlords and indigenous rebels. Struggling to survive,
your only hope of escape is through the muzzle of a gun.
Discover the island’s dark secrets and take the fight to the enemy;
improvise and use your environment to your advantage; and outwit its cast of ruthless,
deranged inhabitants. Beware the beauty and mystery of this island of insanity.
Where nothing is what is seems, you’ll need more than luck to escape alive.

INSTALL NOTES

1.Unzip
2.Copy all contents from SKIDROWCRACK folder to game folder
3.Play

www.skidrowcrack.com

GREETINGS

To all friends of the family and honorable rival groups
www.skidrowcrack.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.04 GB
seeders:15
leechers:6
Far Cry 3-Deluxe Edition-SC

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 31 May 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.seedceo.com:2710/announce
blocked 08 Nov 2013 - - -
udp://tracker.seedceo.vn:2710/announce
blocked 08 Nov 2013 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 08 Nov 2013 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 08 Nov 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 3AA04FCE4047209263C54255A7D4AC2C9FB0BA6D

Top Comments

TornJK38 • 28 Nov 2012, 17:54
Solution for this error: http://nsa32.casimages.com/img/2012/11/28/121128050150464043.jpg
Download the registry file: http://uploaded.net/file/acxbwrk8
Edit it by right click on it, it is set to german and my own install folder, so change it so english or your favourite language of the release and your own install path.
Rename FC3UpdaterSteam.exe in *gamefolder*/bin to FC3Updater.exe
The other post became confusing so I repost it. Upvote or downvote its now up to you
Snake5797 • 28 Nov 2012, 18:11
THIS BY TornJK WORKS
Solution for this error: http://nsa32.casimages.com/img/2012/11/28/121128050150464043.jpg
Download the registry file: http://uploaded.net/file/acxbwrk8
Edit it by right click on it, it is set to german and my own install folder, so change it so english or your favourite language of the release and your own install path.
Rename FC3UpdaterSteam.exe in *gamefolder*/bin to FC3Updater.exe
The other post became confusing so I repost it. Upvote or downvote its now up to you
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW TO PLAY IT IN ENGLISH IS SIMPLE:
1. Windows Button + R and type in "REGEDIT", confirm.
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> WOW6432Node ->Ubisoft -> Far Cry 3
3. CHANGE InstallDir to wherever you have placed FC3
4. CHANGE Language to : English
5. CHANGE SKU to: EN
DONE! Enjoy FC3 in English, hope this helped and THANK YOU ESPECIALLY TO "TornJK"
RastamanaFly516 • 28 Nov 2012, 14:30
torrent downloaded
Making money how? :) I know to things 1. I'm not paying anything 2. Every torrent from skidrowcrack web site was working fine. So i don't see any problem here :) Enjoy the game.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
rik111846 • 13 March 2014, 14:12
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thanx
lievenwood33 • 08 November 2013, 21:02
torrent downloaded
Show comment
It wont start on my pc :(( tho I guess skidrow will have delivered good work. Thanks in any case!
anonymous • 29 July 2013, 02:45 Show comment
Comment is deleted
Bullets2You224 • 15 March 2014, 13:19 Show comment
it shows 30 seeders doesn't mean it access 30. could be a lot less though if they all upload with a 50mb speed there is no need in worrying whether you can get this torrent.
anonymous • 18 June 2013, 13:40 Show comment
I mean like FUCK ALL THE NOOBS who dont know how to install the game.They are so stupid and in comments they post shit like "this game has virus" or "this game cannot be installed its fake",just because they are stupid and dont know how to install.And people read all those comments and they are like"damn this torrent is shit aint downloadin it". Fuck that.
totluv83 • 06 June 2013, 15:08
torrent downloaded
Show comment
no seeders!!
I54B311413986 • 03 June 2013, 02:39
torrent downloaded
Show comment

Downloading ...
Thanks for Sharing ... wink
Failuer53 • 23 May 2013, 09:48
torrent downloaded
Show comment
the Game can not be fucking installed !! how the fuck u can install that shit
Bullets2You224 • 15 March 2014, 13:24 Show comment
use the setup and if it doesn't start I would have to guess you are on a outdated windows or the game is not compatible with your hardware. you can try running it in a different compatibility mode by rightmouseclick the setup>properties>compatibility>click the checkbox for run this program in compatibility mode for>find your windows. If that doesn't work I would need more information to determine the problem.
anonymous • 18 May 2013, 15:22 Show comment
OK YOU GUYS HERES ONCE MORE COMPLETE GUIDE HOW TO INSTALL FAR CRY 3 WITH ALL DLC AND UPDATES AND SH.. I ALREADY POST WHOLE BUNCH OF INFO BUT SOMEBODY ERASE MY MESSAGE PROBABLY BECAUSE I WAS SWEARING A LITTLE BIT, HERE IS A LIGHT VERSION OF THE SAME INFO: FIRST OF ALL DOWNLOAD FAR CRY 3 DELUXE EDITION, YOU CAN SEE ON MAIN, IT HAS DVD1, DVD2, MAYBE CRACK AND THATS IT, DOWNLOAD IT AFTER THAT DOWNLOAD ALL THE UPDATES, UPDATE 1.01 SHOULD BE IN THE GAME YOU DOWNLOADED IN CRACK FOLDER IF YOU DOWNLOADED RIGHT VERSION.OTHER UPDATES 1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5 YOU CAN FIND HERE ON KICKASS TORRENT, PREFERABLY RELOADED VERSION OF THE GAME AND UPDATES IS ADVISABLE.AFTER THAT INSTALL THE GAME, BEST WAY IS TO MOUNT IT OVER DEAMON TOOLS OR ALCOHOL 120, WHEN YOU INSTALL THE GAME COPY EVERYTHING FROM GAME CRACK FOLDER TO GAME INSTALL DIRECTORY WHICH IS CALLED BIN, WHEN IT ASKS YOU TO OVERWRITE EVERYTHING YOU SAY YES, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.AFTER THAT YOU WILL FIND IN THAT BIN WHERE YOU COPIED THE CRACK FIRST UPDATE ITS CALLED farcry3_1.01,RUN IT AND YOU WILL INSTALL FIRST UPDATE.AFTER INSTALLATION DO NOT CRACK THE GAME AGAIN, I REPEAT, DON'T DO NOT CRACK THE GAME.THEN USE OTHER UPDATES YOU DOWNLOADED FROM HERE AND INSTALL IT ONE BY ONE, FROM 1.2 TO 1.4 AND DO NOT CRACK BETWEEN INSTALLATION. AFTER YOU FINISH INSTALLATION OF UPDATE 1.4 GO AHEAD AND DOWNLOAD THIS http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8138094 , READ INSTRUCTIONS AS THEY TOLD YOU TO DO SO AND AFTER YOU FINISH EVERYTHING WITH THAT UNLOCKER GO AHEAD AND INSTALL UPDATE 1.5 AND AFTER INSTALLATION CRACK IT ALL WITH UPDATE 5 CRACK.THEN GO AHEAD AND TAKE THAT UPLAY FILE uplay_r1_loader.dll FROM PIRATE BAY UNLOCKER FOLDER AND COPY AGAIN TO YOUR BIN FOLDER WHEN GAME IS INSTALLED AND THEN GO AHEAD AND DISABLE UPLAY SO IT CAN'T GO ONLINE, DISABLE IT IN YOUR ANTIVIRUS OR FIREWALL.AFTER ALL THAT START THE GAME, AND WHOLLA IT WORKS PERFECTLY, ALL UPDATES ARE IN GAME, ALL DLC, ALL NEW MISSIONS. NEW MISSIONS FROM DLC WILL APEAR AFTER YOU CHECK OUT YOUR FIRST TOWER, YOU CAN FIND ICON FROM LOST EXPEDITIONS AND MONKEYS MISSION IN THE MAP. GOOD LUCK :)
Show More

User Opinions

JesseCpnCook3447, Siimple1778, Bond0901165, tylerza766, Lycan445566, rsa11b463, felixinslc293, wesselv97291, H3roChr1s142, aarond2lod57 ... And 231 more
MastaTGT4825, LY$Y737, joker3z2700, loodak508, B.R.U.T.U.S.368, rdcmrt338, RataIoan293, icarusflying233, fadyfayz50205, amirol91123 ... And 30 more
Report a bug