Added on Jan 1, 2010 in Games
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Fallout 3 GOTY Mac (Size: 10 GB)
  Fallout 3 GOTY.dmg 10 GB

Description

Currently working on Gears Of War!

TO SEE MY OTHER TORRENTS CLICK HERE
http://thepiratebay.org/user/HK1295

IF YOU HAVE THE ISSUE OF THE GAME CRASHING AT THE BEGINNING I MAY BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A SAVE SO YOU MAY CONTINUE AND ENJOY THE GAME

FOR ANY ISSUES YOU MAY YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT HK1295@GMAIL.COM

This includes all five DLC that was released the DLC IS:
Operation Anchorage
The Pitt
Broken Steel
Mothership Zeta
Point Lookout

ALL DLC SHOULD LOAD SHORTLY AFTER ESCAPING THE VAULT

ALSO IF YOU HAVE A SAVE FROM MY PREVIOUS TORRENT IT WILL WORK AUTOMATICALLY WITH THIS

Pics:
http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/HK1295/?action=view&current=Picture2.png

Fallout 3 is an action role-playing shooter released by Bethesda Game Studios, and is the third major game in the Fallout series. The game was released in North America on October 28, 2008, in Europe and Australia on October 30, 2008, and in the United Kingdom and Ireland on October 31, 2008 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
Fallout 3 takes place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear war between the United States and China that devastated the game's world in an alternate post-World War II timeline. The game places the player in the role of an inhabitant of Vault 101, a survival shelter designed to protect a small number of humans from the nuclear fallout. When the player character's father disappears under mysterious circumstances, he or she is forced to escape from the Vault and journey into the ruins of Washington D.C. to track him down. Along the way the player is assisted by a number of human survivors and must battle myriad enemies that now inhabit the area now known as the "Capital Wasteland". The game has an attribute and combat system typical of an action strategy game but also incorporates elements of first-person shooter and survival horror games.

KNOWN BUGS:
VATS LAGS
sometimes when you load a new area the screen gets stuck on the loading but you still play simply wait as it auto-saves THEN RELAUNCH
sometimes there's another mouse in the middle of screen
you might get a program error

FIX:
SIMPLY RELAUNCH THE GAME

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10 GB
seeders:13
leechers:3
Fallout 3 GOTY Mac

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 08 Jun 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 08 Jun 2014 - - -
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 22 Sep 2013 - - -
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
deleted 22 Sep 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
TorrentPortal
Torrent hash: 4b009f7db1d4771167afb1913f54a35c9c07db63

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 22 July 2014, 05:40 Show comment
OKAY, HERE'S A NEW PROBLEM. Once I start the game, everything's fine until I get to the very first loading screen. Literally right after I hit 'New Game'. It loads for about 5 seconds, stops, and comes up with an error message with wine, forcing me to exit and force close. I can't get past it.
anonymous • 13 July 2014, 18:30 Show comment
whenever i click screen options, it never comes up. It seems to be the problem for everyone. Since you cant change it, the game doesn't play.
anonymous • 15 June 2014, 06:30 Show comment
first off all you go download wine fallout 3 show package content drive c fallout theres fallout 3 exe use wine on that
anonymous • 04 June 2014, 14:28 Show comment
There seems to be an issue on 10.7.5. Whenever I boot up the game the sounds are there but not the pictures. Does anyone know how to fix this?
anonymous • 01 June 2014, 21:22 Show comment
Using MacBook Air 10.9.2 When "ScreenOptions" is clicked, nothing happens, so I cannot change the settings. Since changing the settings is required to play the game, the game obviously isn't launching either. I've also seen many other commenters with the same issue, and I think we would all like a solution to that issue
anonymous • 09 June 2014, 12:00 Show comment
Same here:(
anonymous • 24 June 2014, 08:48 Show comment
i also have this problem...
anonymous • 26 July 2014, 23:08 Show comment
Anyone found a solution yet?
ArcadeBaldwin2 • 25 May 2014, 10:54 Show comment
I'm using the Retina Display Mac Book Pro (10.9.3)
Once I finished torrenting I read the 'PLEASE READ ME BEFORE PLAYING' text file. The issue was that when I opened package contents of Fallout 3 GOTY, I couldn't launch the ScreenOptions file (In order to change the resolution before playing).
I tried everything I could to launch it; so instead I decided to launch the game without changing the screen options. The game wouldn't launch and my screen didn't change, yet I heard the soundtrack playing out of the abyss of my speakers.

Don't know why ScreenOptions didn't launch, but I would like to have it fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Last edited by ArcadeBaldwin, 2 months ago

anonymous • 20 May 2014, 09:51 Show comment
People, there is one thing you must learn, every time you send a comment about wether the games works or not, you should probably comment your specs too, all I see i complaining, but I don't know your OSX Version. Maybe on my MAC it could work, and maybe not. The comments I want to see are: It did not work on 10.8.5. Simple, like that you don't waste other people's time searching for a comment that says the torrent worked. Thank you for your time.Greetings.
anonymous • 18 May 2014, 02:02 Show comment
I downloaded the torrent and everything is working fine, except i have a really annoying problem. I launch up the game and it seems fine, but when i get to the opening where it shows the slides the screen is not rendered correctly and is too small to fit my screen. I tried changing the fullscreen options but that didn't help either. Anybody who can help?
anonymous • 30 January 2014, 09:35 Show comment
Screen goes white when I click "play" from the launcher menu. Any Idea? everything else is working
Free_Yourself156 • 02 November 2013, 20:19
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Didn't work. Screen just went black. Couldn't load up screen options either.
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug