Added on Jan 1, 2010 in Games
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Fallout 3 GOTY Mac (Size: 10 GB)
  Fallout 3 GOTY.dmg 10 GB

Description

Currently working on Gears Of War!

TO SEE MY OTHER TORRENTS CLICK HERE
http://thepiratebay.org/user/HK1295

IF YOU HAVE THE ISSUE OF THE GAME CRASHING AT THE BEGINNING I MAY BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A SAVE SO YOU MAY CONTINUE AND ENJOY THE GAME

FOR ANY ISSUES YOU MAY YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT HK1295@GMAIL.COM

This includes all five DLC that was released the DLC IS:
Operation Anchorage
The Pitt
Broken Steel
Mothership Zeta
Point Lookout

ALL DLC SHOULD LOAD SHORTLY AFTER ESCAPING THE VAULT

ALSO IF YOU HAVE A SAVE FROM MY PREVIOUS TORRENT IT WILL WORK AUTOMATICALLY WITH THIS

Pics:
http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/HK1295/?action=view&current=Picture2.png

Fallout 3 is an action role-playing shooter released by Bethesda Game Studios, and is the third major game in the Fallout series. The game was released in North America on October 28, 2008, in Europe and Australia on October 30, 2008, and in the United Kingdom and Ireland on October 31, 2008 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
Fallout 3 takes place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear war between the United States and China that devastated the game's world in an alternate post-World War II timeline. The game places the player in the role of an inhabitant of Vault 101, a survival shelter designed to protect a small number of humans from the nuclear fallout. When the player character's father disappears under mysterious circumstances, he or she is forced to escape from the Vault and journey into the ruins of Washington D.C. to track him down. Along the way the player is assisted by a number of human survivors and must battle myriad enemies that now inhabit the area now known as the "Capital Wasteland". The game has an attribute and combat system typical of an action strategy game but also incorporates elements of first-person shooter and survival horror games.

KNOWN BUGS:
VATS LAGS
sometimes when you load a new area the screen gets stuck on the loading but you still play simply wait as it auto-saves THEN RELAUNCH
sometimes there's another mouse in the middle of screen
you might get a program error

FIX:
SIMPLY RELAUNCH THE GAME

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10 GB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Fallout 3 GOTY Mac

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 29 Mar 2014 8 2 10
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active 29 Mar 2014 5 1 10
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 22 Sep 2013 - - -
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
deleted 22 Sep 2013 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name author
ThePirateBay HK1295
TorrentPortal
Torrent hash: 4b009f7db1d4771167afb1913f54a35c9c07db63

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 30 January 2014, 09:35 Show comment
Screen goes white when I click "play" from the launcher menu. Any Idea? everything else is working
Free_Yourself134 • 02 November 2013, 20:19
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Didn't work. Screen just went black. Couldn't load up screen options either.
Free_Yourself134 • 02 November 2013, 20:19
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Didn't work. Screen just went black. Couldn't load up screen options either.
anonymous • 19 August 2013, 22:11 Show comment
mine just says unknown error Gamebyro renderer :(
anonymous • 11 August 2013, 13:54 Show comment
mine seems to crash whenever i open it, no matter the resolution
anonymous • 31 July 2013, 23:07 Show comment
I got it to run, but after it asks if your a boy or a girl it just fucking stops. Like it doesn't freeze, the sound is still working and the screen doesn't "freeze", and I can go in and out of the pause menu and thats it.
anonymous • 16 July 2013, 04:06 Show comment
When I click on ScreenOptions, nothing happens. Anyone know what's up?
anonymous • 05 July 2013, 08:45 Show comment
mouse clicking have simply solution, it is in error pop or something who used mouse to self and you may use CMD+` to switch window. For me it is salvation!
chipaca41 • 09 June 2013, 12:42
torrent downloaded
Show comment
the torrent downloaded and it says Fallout 3 GOTY.dmg but Vuze won't launch it and I tried opening it from finder.. any suggestions?
Im new to torrents
anonymous • 08 June 2013, 19:39 Show comment
My mouse doesnt work, I can play the whole game. Played it for an hour, then it crashed and I launched it again. It worked but somehow my mouse can not click. It can move but thats all
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug