Driver Genius 11 Pro (FULL)cracked (Size: 12.05 MB)
Driver Genius Professional Edition 11 (Version:22.214.171.1242) -- Dec 14, 2011
1. Added Windows Server 2008 R2 (32bit & 64bit)/Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit) support.
Driver Genius is the first driver manage program that can support Windows Server 2008 R2 (32bit & 64bit)/Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit). Users can manage and download drivers for the two new beta version Windows systems.
2. New hardware detect function offers detailed hardware information.
The new hardware Info is capable of getting in touch with all pieces of hardware to provide detailed information about each one now. hardware Info can display almost all your computer hardware specification such as CPU , Motherboard, Memory, Bus, Video Adapter, Monitor, Drives (Floppy, hard disk, CD/DVD Rom), Audio, Network, Port (Serial, parallel, USB), also information about your laptopâ™s battery. hardware Info also has another additional feature, that is access to computer censor to show the current Voltage and Core temperature of CPU and battery.
3. Support Export/Import user settings and driver updates, restore program configuration quickly after reinstalling system.
Users can export/ import the downloaded driver updates to/from a file. Driver Genius can import the update data to install new drivers again or continue downloading them after reinstalling the program.
1. Support more than 60,000 hardware devices.
New Driver Genius can support more than 60,000 devices , nearly includs all hardware devices of the world. A suitable driver can improve hardware performance by 30% or more , especially for video card and motherboard chipset.
2. Optimized program loading speed.
Accelerate Driver Genius loading speed. With Driver Genius 11, youâ™ll reduce program loading times by up to 50%!
3. Optimized driver scanning speed.
Improved program algorithm. With Driver Genius 11, youâ™ll reduce driver scanning times by up to 30%!
1. Fixed download the driver again after downloading a driver completely.
2. Fixed some drivers can't be installed automatically.
3. Fixed can't load the download driver list.
Install in the usual way,
If your PC's Operating system is Windows XP ...
(Just double click) on the file
If your PC's Operating system is Windows Vista, Windows 7 e.t.c. ...
(Right click) on the file
and then Select the Option
Run as Administrator
NOTE:I you have had any previous versions of "Driver Genius"
installed on your PC,
You might need to use the
"Windows Installer Cleanup Utility" Tool (msicuu2.exe)
to cleanup any trace files left from the previous installation:
This can be downloaded using the (Link Below):