Diablo 2 full game+key+crack

seeders: 27
leechers: 8
Added on Nov 27, 2007 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Diablo 2 full game+key+crack (Size: 1.55 GB)
  Diablo 2 images
  D2 Key.txt 19 bytes
  D2Patch_111b.exe 10.51 MB
  Game.exe 2.03 MB
  Instructions.txt 148 bytes

Description

Diablo 2 iso image files plus crack and key

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.55 GB
seeders:27
leechers:8
Diablo 2 full game+key+crack

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 13 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 13 Jan 2014 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 13 Jan 2014 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
TorrentReactor
Torrent hash: 3d65cea03e729697b2ad8b04e2b9dbece8583378

Top Comments

AgentBob135 • 08 Jan 2014, 15:09
torrent downloaded
Some people are wondering how to install it so here's how I did. I'm not sure it works for all. I'm using a 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate and I use Daemon Tools as my disc image mounter.

1. After torrent finishes downloading, mount the "INSTALL" disc image.
2. The installer window will pop up. Click "Install Diablo II" and then a few options will appear: "Install Single-player/Multi-player/Full Install". I chose "Full Install".
3. It will ask you where to install this. (Usually, you install it in Local Disc C: but I installed it in D: cause I only have a few GB left in C: while D: has 100+GB. You are free to choose where to install it and stuff.)
4. It asks for a name and a key. I type in my alias, AgentBob, and type in the key the anon user below me provided: 22WT-RT4G-VWC7-W27E.
5. When it starts installing, it will ask you to insert a disc. Mount the "CINEMATICS" disc then ok. After that, it will ask you to insert a disc again, mount "PLAYDSIC" and then ok. Insert "INSTALL" disc again and ok.
6. When it's done, exit the window. (It will ask you questions before you leave. The answers to those questions is up to you.)
7. Double-click the D2Patch. Install and leave. Copy the "Game.exe" file from the Diablo 2 folder and paste it to the folder you installed it in. (In my case, it's installed in Local Disc D:)
8. Paste and replace THEN, mount "PLAYDISC" again and you can play!

P.S. You can only play the game when you mount the PLAYDISC.
P.P.S. If you accidentally exit the game, just go to My Computer >> BD-ROM Drive PLAYDISC >> Double-click "PLAYD2.EXE"
P.P.P.S. If it says, "This program might not have installed correctly", ignore it. Your computer's sulking cause you downloaded it from a fake CD.

Last edited by AgentBob, 8 months ago

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
yougotit326 • 31 May 2014, 18:57
torrent downloaded
Show comment
it's trash downloaded it burnt 3 cd's the key the dude put in a text file it does not work I had to come back to kickass to try and find legit key
anonymous • 14 May 2014, 18:22 Show comment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4MP49dA0oc This is a tutorial that show you how to get it
anonymous • 20 March 2014, 16:58 Show comment
do you need a diblo 2 disc or what? :PP
ltdanno360702 • 19 March 2014, 01:33
torrent downloaded
Show comment
invalid cd key cry
anonymous • 07 March 2014, 14:21 Show comment
Guys where is the game.exe and where i have to paste it? asked again bij difrent anon
anonymous • 18 February 2014, 11:43 Show comment
Guys where is the game.exe and where i have to paste it?
BerkinB239 • 13 January 2014, 07:26
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Works perfect... Thx !
anonymous • 09 January 2014, 23:39 Show comment
If these are simple iso-files, then you don't need a crack. You can simply install the game(full instalation), and the open the disk(I think it's the playdisk), and then copy one file to the installation folder(one of the sound files, as I remember), and then you can play without disk or mount.
AgentBob135 • 08 January 2014, 15:09
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Some people are wondering how to install it so here's how I did. I'm not sure it works for all. I'm using a 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate and I use Daemon Tools as my disc image mounter.

1. After torrent finishes downloading, mount the "INSTALL" disc image.
2. The installer window will pop up. Click "Install Diablo II" and then a few options will appear: "Install Single-player/Multi-player/Full Install". I chose "Full Install".
3. It will ask you where to install this. (Usually, you install it in Local Disc C: but I installed it in D: cause I only have a few GB left in C: while D: has 100+GB. You are free to choose where to install it and stuff.)
4. It asks for a name and a key. I type in my alias, AgentBob, and type in the key the anon user below me provided: 22WT-RT4G-VWC7-W27E.
5. When it starts installing, it will ask you to insert a disc. Mount the "CINEMATICS" disc then ok. After that, it will ask you to insert a disc again, mount "PLAYDSIC" and then ok. Insert "INSTALL" disc again and ok.
6. When it's done, exit the window. (It will ask you questions before you leave. The answers to those questions is up to you.)
7. Double-click the D2Patch. Install and leave. Copy the "Game.exe" file from the Diablo 2 folder and paste it to the folder you installed it in. (In my case, it's installed in Local Disc D:)
8. Paste and replace THEN, mount "PLAYDISC" again and you can play!

P.S. You can only play the game when you mount the PLAYDISC.
P.P.S. If you accidentally exit the game, just go to My Computer >> BD-ROM Drive PLAYDISC >> Double-click "PLAYD2.EXE"
P.P.P.S. If it says, "This program might not have installed correctly", ignore it. Your computer's sulking cause you downloaded it from a fake CD.

Last edited by AgentBob, 8 months ago

ltdanno360702 • 18 March 2014, 20:39 Show comment
pppppppps < biggrin thansks for the tutorial
anonymous • 25 March 2014, 02:04 Show comment
Keeps saying "Please verify that your Diablo II Play Disc is in your CD-ROM drive, then click 'Retry'." Any suggestions???
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug