Year: 2011
Design: Sony Online Entertainment
Platform: PC
USA: 01/11/2011
Europe: 14/01/2011
Language: English
Official site: http://www.dcuniverseonline.com
Description:
IMO with the new superheroes of DC Universe Online Sony may appear a little earlier than expected after the Japanese company announced the release date in January. It applies to both the PC and the PS3 version According to the site Massively, customers who have ordered advance American version has received notification that their order is expected between 18 and 20 January A spokesman for Sony Online Entertainment announced that the company will issue a formal opinion on the exact date within 48 hours We recall that earlier this year DC Universe Online was postponed from a planned launch in November for an indefinite period in the first half of 2011
Installation:
1. Save to disk or mount with Daemon Tools
2. Install the game
3. Play
Minimum system requirements:
CPU: 2.4 + GHZ Dual Core Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA 7800GTX + or ATI x1300
HDD: 30 GB of Free Hard Drive Spac

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.15 GB
seeders:7
leechers:4
DC.Universe.Online.PC

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 29 Jul 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
outdated 03 Sep 2013 - - -
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
blocked 03 Sep 2013 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 03 Sep 2013 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 351ee4f03f459a662f153460aeea1e02a1ec4ecb

Top Comments

anonymous • 10 Apr 2013, 01:09
For all those who are downloading this and not yet finish and for those who have issue with this game i think it's best if you go to official site of this game it's: https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/ Once you go there you will find at the upper right "Play Free Pc Version" Once you click that you will just create your account: Username,B-Day....etc. Once you finish there will be a program that needed to be download it's up to you if you want to save or run after that you will notice this: Congratualations your station account has been created and the username is: (Your Username) You will need this........ After that when you save it find it and double click the .exe and download it and play. I Hope it Helps :)
kp1996490 • 06 Dec 2012, 23:27
guys this is a free game and if you download it from the official site its way more fast than a torrent

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 25 June 2014, 05:06 Show comment
Best game in the world
anonymous • 25 December 2013, 04:36 Show comment
How did the game worked ? i have this game but after installing cannot launch from game pad? as launching gamepad says "Unable to retrieve assist from the server please retry in few sec." actually the game installation from DCU servers is very slow after 8-10%. So can anyone actually tel me how to work with this game as some coments says that the game works.7xp5c
anonymous • 13 November 2013, 16:00 Show comment
could you upload this game in ps3 jb format, please and thanks uploader
amit880641 • 01 September 2013, 10:25 Show comment
Please Do Not Download the torrent file as after installing 12 gb it shows only 30% download so please download it from dcuniverseonline game serve as its free.. Dont waste time and please Delete these torrent file..

Last edited by amit88064, 1 year and 1 month ago

anonymous • 10 April 2013, 01:09 Show comment
For all those who are downloading this and not yet finish and for those who have issue with this game i think it's best if you go to official site of this game it's: https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/ Once you go there you will find at the upper right "Play Free Pc Version" Once you click that you will just create your account: Username,B-Day....etc. Once you finish there will be a program that needed to be download it's up to you if you want to save or run after that you will notice this: Congratualations your station account has been created and the username is: (Your Username) You will need this........ After that when you save it find it and double click the .exe and download it and play. I Hope it Helps :)
anonymous • 01 April 2013, 15:37 Show comment
does this torrent work?? dl speed is really slow, and also my internet...it dl like 40 kbps....i really want to play this game...i cant dl from the official website, it doesnt start downloading...does this game work or not?? plz tell me...
anonymous • 21 March 2013, 17:58 Show comment
does this game have a singleplayer mode!!!!
anonymous • 12 February 2013, 23:08 Show comment
kkk
anonymous • 03 February 2013, 05:49 Show comment
I have to say an updated torrent for this would be nice. The DCO servers are either over stuffed or its install app SUCKS. I've been sitting on this "Installing" screen for way too long for it to be actually installing and not downloading. 8 hours and only 30% for 18 gig?
anonymous • 12 December 2012, 03:57 Show comment
Mine doesn't go beyond the launch pad!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug