Crysis 3 : Digital Deluxe - FULL UNLOCKED

seeders: 8
leechers: 6
Added on Feb 15, 2013 by macmanda50.44K in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 3,229 times.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Alias: Crysis III
  • Release date:
Crysis 3 : Digital Deluxe - FULL UNLOCKED (Size: 14.22 GB)
  Bin32
  C3
  Engine
  Localization
  Support
  __Installer
  GDFBinary_it_IT.dll 527.26 KB
  GDFBinary_de_DE.dll 527.26 KB
  GDFBinary_cs_CZ.dll 527.26 KB
  GDFBinary_tr_TR.dll 527.26 KB
  GDFBinary_fr_FR.dll 527.26 KB
  GDFBinary_zh_TW.dll 527.26 KB
  GDFBinary_es_ES.dll 527.26 KB
  GDFBinary_en_US.dll 527.26 KB
  skidrowgames.net.url 201 bytes
  skidrow.url 201 bytes

System Requirements

CPU: Intel Core i3-530 / AMD Phenom II X2 565
RAM: 4GB Memory
VGA: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM Nvidia GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD5870
DX: DirectX 11
Note: HI-PERFORMANCE PC SPECIFICATIONS: • Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 • Latest DirectX 11 graphics card • Latest quad core CPU • 8GB Memory • Example 1 (Nvidia/Intel): • NVidia GTX 680 • Intel Core i7-2600k • Example 2 (AMD): • AMD Radeon HD7970 • AMD Bulldozer FX4150

Description

Check your system if it could handle this game so you would not report back as this game doesnt works for you, this may avoide wasting your bandwidth , time and disk space.
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/Requirements/Crysis-3/11526?p=a
and
http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10566/
the above link is a awesome system requirments checking website powered by futuremark which gives a excellent result compared to any other websites.

Crytek’s proprietary CryENGINE® has long been pushing in-game action to new levels, and in Crysis 3 you can witness the latest stage in its evolution for yourself! CryENGINE® 3 unleashes the power of the Crytek creative team and provides the foundation to advance the state of the art and deliver a visually stunning and varied gameplay experience. So whether you’re marveling at the stop-and-stare graphics, experimenting with industry-leading physics, or making sandbox choices as you stalk your enemies, the latest iteration of the CryENGINE® will leave you reassessing your expectations for the next level of gaming!

CryEngine 3 allows for benchmark-setting graphical performance, near-photorealism in indoor and wide-open outdoor environments and extra-ordinary real-time special effects. The level of detail provided in Crysis 3 will have you rethink what next generation graphics really mean.

Crysis 3 has an amazing story to tell, and renowned filmmaker Albert Hughes is just the person to help Crytek and EA share it with the world.
“The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3” sets the stage for the latest installment in the Crysis series while introducing advanced weaponry, ruthless enemies, and brand new gameplay features to the franchise. These filmic shorts will also showcase the stunning visuals, dynamic environments of the urban rainforest and intense adaptive warfare fans can expect to find in Crysis 3.
Master the ultimate sandbox in this visually stunning, urban rainforest. Players can harness the power of an enhanced Nanosuit to turn the 7 Wonders Crysis 3 of the NYC Liberty Dome into their own battleground

The adaptive warfare of Crysis 3 demands unconventional weaponry. Prowl the 7 Wonders with the Predator Bow, a powerful extension of the Nanosuit’s technological capabilities. Blast 500 rounds per second with the Typhoon, the latest in military engineering. Carve a path through any enemies using the extraterrestrial ordinance of the Ceph. In Crysis 3, the best tactical options are forged with customizable next-generation firepower.
Be the Hunter in Crysis 3. Wield the signature Nanosuit and advanced weaponry to take down your prey and prevent mankind’s extinction.

Digital Deluxe Edition Includes:

CRYSIS 2: MAXIMUM EDITION: The sequel, along with all the content ever released for Crysis 2.

CRYSIS 3: HUNTER EDITION: The full Crysis 3 base game with early access to the new Predator Bow, bow skin, Recon Arrow and Hunter Nanosuit module for use in multiplayer, as well as a bonus XP boost up to Level 5 and three exclusive Hunter-themed dog tags.

OVERKILL PACK: Unlock the devastating Typhoon assault weapon and rain destruction on other players. Spewing 500 rounds a second, the Typhoon gives players the ability to go guns blazing to take back the Liberty Dome. Also included in this pack are the Typhoon weapon skin and two exclusive Overkill-themed dog tags.

STALKER PACK: For players who like to stalk their prey from the shadows the Stalker Pack provides early multiplayer access to the deadly semi-auto Jackal shotgun. This powerful, close-range shotgun comes with a unique silencer attachment, custom weapon skin and two exclusive themed in-game dog tags.

BRAWLER PACK: Get early multiplayer access to the Feline submachine gun and exclusive camo. With an extremely fast rate of fire and a 60 round magazine the Feline is highly effective and deadly, at short range.

DAY ONE GAUSS RIFLE UNLOCK AND GAUSS RIFLE SKIN: This futuristic weapon uses electromagnetic coils to fire rounds at incredible speed for devastating penetration. Get your hands on it from day one.

DAY ONE EXPLOSIVE ARROW UNLOCK: These are silent to fire but make a big boom when they hit. Perfect for groups of enemies.SCAR SKIN: Get back to your roots with the basic U.S. Marine corps skin.

CRYSIS SOUNDTRACK: 30 tracks of music from the games.

Languages: English-German-French-Chinese-Czech-Italian-Spanish-Turkish + SUBS

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download the game
2. Download the crack
http://kat.ph/crysis-3-crackfix-2-internal-reloaded-t7133919.html
extract the crack to gamedir/bin32

If you face any language problem , use the below link
http://kat.ph/crysis-3-language-changer-t7123178.html

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.22 GB
seeders:8
leechers:6
Crysis 3 : Digital Deluxe - FULL UNLOCKED

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 18 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
http://tracker.torrentbay.to:6969/announce
outdated 30 May 2014 - - -
http://pow7.com/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 30 May 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 30 May 2014 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 83CA9E64673FE6917C650DCB2B429FF92A22D54E

Uploader Comments

anonymous • 03 Mar 2013, 09:27
listen while i clik on the game it says that origan is not instaled plz reinstal ... wat to do .. ???
macmanda50.44K • 03 Mar 2013, 12:54
torrent downloaded
paste the crack and play the game.
anonymous • 03 Mar 2013, 12:59
Can you give full instructions on how to download please, anyone?
macmanda50.44K • 03 Mar 2013, 13:34
torrent downloaded
click the download torrent button
open the downloaded torrent in any bittorrent program like bittorrent , bitcomet , vuze , utorrent , etc
after finished downloading
download the crack fix mentioned in the description and
paste it into the game directory / bin32
replace the files
block the game in firewall.
play the game
don't forget to do a important step below
Have fun
abdul_n73625 • 03 Mar 2013, 14:24
can play online ?
macmanda50.44K • 03 Mar 2013, 14:31
torrent downloaded
not yet

Top Comments

AdityaRockZ14.48K • 16 Feb 2013, 08:40
torrent downloaded
Crysis 3 Minimum PC System Requirements
CPU: Dual core - Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz (E6600) / AMD Athlon64 X2 2.7 Ghz (5200+)
RAM: 2GB Memory (3GB on Vista)
GPU RAM: 1Gb Video RAM
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
DX: DirectX 11 graphics card
HD: 20GB Hard drive space, although not confirmed

Crysis 3 Recommended PC System Requirements
CPU:Intel Core i3-530 / AMD Phenom II X2 565
RAM: 4GB Memory
GPU RAM: 1Gb Video RAM
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 5870

Crysis 3 Hi-Performance PC System Requirements
CPU: Quad core - Intel Core i7-2600k / AMD Bulldozer FX4150
RAM: 8GB Memory
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970
macmanda50.44K • 15 Feb 2013, 20:27
its your wish
debjit42107 • 15 Feb 2013, 19:21
torrent downloaded
here you go.....CRYSIS 3..........YEah baby....

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 31 May 2014, 19:05 Show comment
CryEA.dll missing, or so it says, so not starting even with the crack
anonymous • 21 October 2013, 15:36 Show comment
bın 32 dowloand ?
anonymous • 15 October 2013, 16:29 Show comment
crysis 3 has stopped work...what to do?
anonymous • 02 October 2013, 20:09 Show comment
I INSTALLED THE GAME CORRECTLY AND WITH THE CRACK! WHENEVER I TRIED TO OPEN ITS JUST GIVES THE IMAGE AND SHUTS OFF :( DEPRESSING. DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS ISSUE TO THIS? BE VERY GREATFUL WINDOWS 7 HOME 64 AMD FX-8350 Vishera 8 CORE CLOCKED TO 4.6 NVIDIA GE FORCE 640TI BOOST 2GB DX11 32GB Patriot Viper RAM DDR3 3TB HD COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus ASUS M5A97 R2.O MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
wesam2015824 • 22 September 2013, 09:39
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Guys if I didn't download the localization files except the english files would that be OK or I must download the others?

Last edited by wesam2015, 1 year ago

loel2010345 • 08 September 2013, 07:21
torrent downloaded
Show comment
good torrent
anonymous • 29 August 2013, 12:27 Show comment
bro, im getting it not started , ive copied the files in crack folder n pasted them in BIN 32, but still iam unable to start the game...it shows the image for few seconds then gone and then nothing happens... how to go about it? i have win 8 pro, 2.5ghz,4gb ram,2.5gb graphic card(AMD Radeon HD 8750). its irritating me...neither i was able to play DIRT 3!! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!
anonymous • 31 August 2013, 20:32 Show comment
same problem
anonymous • 10 September 2013, 19:09 Show comment
I had the same problem. But when I updated direct x web it was solved . Hope this will help
anonymous • 11 September 2013, 23:59 Show comment
I've had that same problem with Bioshock 2 and DiRT 2 & 3... all my drivers, directx, and software is updated, that's never a problem anyways. I can run the game for sure. But when I click the .exe, nothing happens. Not with administrator mode, compatibility mode, even with a Windows 7 compatible GFWL (for the other games). Nothing happens, the .exe doesn't even launch. It's getting kind of irritating for certain games, and I cannot find a fix, and I am an experienced pirate. Download, mount, install, crack, play... block in firewall if needed and I know how to fix save issues and stuff like that. I'd like to know this for being able to play Crysis 3 and possibly some of the other games. I know that some people on Windows 7 64-bit have the same problem with some of these games as well, but I'm using Windows 8 64-bit (don't tell me to get rid of it, that's not the solution and if you do you're kind of an inconsiderate idiot yourself- happens a lot...). Even though they're both supported, so that's not the problem either. Any help, please? Anything would be much appreciated. The same thing with the RELOADED torrent. Thanks for reading, I know that tons of people have this problem.
anonymous • 16 November 2013, 19:47 Show comment
if you use windows 8 simple start EXE file with administrator rights that helped me few times with diferent games
anonymous • 29 August 2013, 12:24 Show comment
bro, im getting it not started , ive copied the files in crack folder n pasted them in BIN 32, but still iam unable to start the game...it shows the image for few seconds then gone and then nothing happens... how to go about it? i have win 8 pro, 2.5ghz,4gb ram,2.5gb graphic card. its irritating me...neither i was able to play DIRT 3!! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!
anonymous • 20 August 2013, 19:35 Show comment
I follow all the steps you guys mentioned above, but when my game starts and I choose my difficulty level and press enter. It stuck and doesn't happen then. I tried to fix this problem many times but didn't get the solution. So anybody can help in this?
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug