Need Password

search this thread

trnghosh59 Uploader
I have downloaded one Movie ( named Proloy it is one Bengali film) , it is a zip file and requires password to unzip the same. They put one text file and give one link to get the password. Here is the link "http://oceanfiles.me/wkxUCU2HHX" but I am afraid of going with this link. Is there any other way/method to unzip the same.

Help needed.

Thanks.
Tinker7520 Verified uploader
no sozzie to say there aint, well there is archive password recovery, however any more than 4 letters long and you have no chance... without wiating years, plus passworded zipped files that send you to another site are ment to be deleted. if i was you i would search for another version
Madaramost7472 Verified uploader
sorry , fake file try to download another. smile
420weedman40604 Verified uploader
I have downloaded one Movie ( named Proloy it is one Bengali film) , it is a zip file and requires password to unzip the same. They put one text file and give one link to get the password. Here is the link "http://oceanfiles.me/wkxUCU2HHX" but I am afraid of going with this link. Is there any other way/method to unzip the same.

Help needed.

Thanks.
report it next time you see a file like that just download the text file first and more than likely if its fake it'll have a link in the text saying go here for password
CodeBlaze10517 Uploader
There's no use unzipping that file. It's fake.
That link leads to a site where you can download the password, but you need to complete a survey in order to do so. When you complete one survey, the uploader who posted that file gets paid. And even you go through the survey and download the password, there won't be anything useful inside the archive. Right now, just report the uploader like wrong user link suggested and be more careful while downloading torrents in the future, don't trust zipped files if you are downloading movies.

Last edited by CodeBlaze, 11 months ago

AUDI-A421096 Super User
thats why torrent websites are safe.No fakes lollol

Last edited by AUDI-A4, 11 months ago

Mo0nl1ghTtt9392 Uploader
thas why torrent websites are safe.No fakes imageimage

Can't say clearly like that..
Most of the fakes were reported and removed by the admins/mods in torrent sites..It'z a Daily drama lollovelinesssmile
trnghosh59 Uploader
Thanks for all of you for reply.

Report a bug