KickassMovz is back

search this thread

Mr.White6442 user
KickassMovz is a new direct movie download service offered by KickassTorrents and in this post we will tell you a little about its main features.

1. Download Speed

The download speed is fast; you don't depend on someone else's seeding speed. Our servers will give you the speed that your broadband can handle.

2. Reliability

100% of the file is there and you don't need to wait till someone gets online or starts seeding.

3. Anonymity

On KickassMovz you are anonymous and additionally protected by the website!

4. Simplicity

No additional software installed, no manual/rule reading, just register pick a movie and start downloading.

5. Organization and Information

You can search the movies by actor, director, genre, year and country. In addition to this every movie has detailed information and screenshots.
LRS23.33K User
Great new perk to the job for mods lol ?
hunniboo11.07K Uploader
thanks for explaining that sid.
litefoot924 KAT Elite
ty sid
harly4d249 Uploader
Checked out the sight and I don't see the fee listed any place. What's the cost?
Nate
harly4d249 Uploader
$ USD 18.95 14 Days Membership
$ USD 28.95 30 Days Membership
$ USD 78.95 3 month Membership
Not bad - but considering you can rent DVD's at Redbox's for $1 a piece it's hard to compete.
hunniboo11.07K Uploader
$ USD 18.95 14 Days Membership

$ USD 28.95 30 Days Membership

$ USD 78.95 3 month Membership

Not bad - but considering you can rent DVD's at Redbox's for $1 a piece it's hard to compete.

well, if you have enough hd space and a fast comp, you can dl a crap load of movies and it would actually cost less than redbox.
i think that site will cater to the ppl who are paranoid to get caught.
Aetif607 KAT Elite
thankx sid...
BuFu2137 Uploader
First Off KickassTorrents is the best! And Second is drop the price down and watch the users roll in. i don't mind paying for the services KickAssMov has to offer but when the membership looks like oil and gas prices most users will rather turn the other way. In short drop the prices and extend the membership and you will see users lined up to join.
little D5905 KAT Elite
Good luck. I hope you get lots of members! :)

Report a bug