can I categorize torrents into magazines?

search this thread

ramnathk8 User
Much like 'tv shows' to which multiple episodes can be added is there a way to classify existing torrents as belonging to a specific magazine?

cheers
xbt5389 User
Interesting idea. Let us know how it works out!
Yoshi420x2052 User
I am unaware of the ability to do that....buy I think it would be really awesome if we could!!!!
VladSam44666 KAT Elite
no, we do not have that ability nor do we have a category for magazines yet within Books. this issue has been brought up several times recently and a couple of people have put in requests to "Feature Requests" and the "Idea box". so, I'm sure the Mods and higher up know about the wishes and will take them/have taken them into consideration.

I have no idea about a time frame for response or whatnot, but will pose a question on the appropriate board and see if someone can let me know if it's even being considered. we have just had some major site changes over the last couple of weeks, so the tech crew are really busy. but I promise to put a bug in someones' ear.

for now, if you are uploading magazines please upload all XXX/adult themed/nudity magazines to the category XXX. all other magazines get uploaded to category Books>Other Books. thanks!

Last edited by VladSam, 1 year and 8 months ago

191435787 Super User
You can put your req.in Idea Box, but for now when you uploading magazines you can add description in 'description' fieldwinksmile
https://kat.ph/ideabox/
ramnathk8 User
Cool. tx guys

Report a bug