Believe mermaids are real? REAL mermaids! Well, the U.S. Navy sure does!

search this thread

Bayfia19.54K KAT Elite
I saw the most amazing 2 hour documentary on TV last night. It was on the Animal Planet Channel (or what usually is National Geographic). The documentary was titled: "Mermaids: The Body"

A couple years back, the U.S. Navy decided to conduct some top secret testing of a new sonic weapon in the oceans around the world. They were doing the testing all summer, and the result of their tests was the mass murder of whales, dolphins, and ... mermaids ... washing up on the coastlines around the world.

A group of scientists went out to examine the corpses of the whales and dolphins, take tissue and organ samples, and also - of course - to try rescuing some of the animals that were still living. They observed the U.S. Navy collecting something on the beachs in the USA (East Coast). They saw the U.S. Navy present at EVERY whale beaching after that first big one. (We're talking about MASSIVE whale beachings here.) The documentary was hosted by 3 scientists, a man & his wife, and one older scientist. However, there were cameo appearances by scientists in South Africa, Europe and Japan!

At the time of the first massive whale beaching, 2 little boys were on the beach, and they saw the first merman! He wasn't quite dead yet, but he died shortly after. They got a picture on a brand new cell phone with a camera, and the U.S. Navy failed to get that phone from them (they hid it - when the Navy men started harassing them and their mother. The Navy made them agree to say that they did NOT see a mermaid - they saw a "dolphin".

But at the very end of the 3 hour documentary - after the evidence was all presented ... the scientists showed the film interview with those teenage boys. They presented the cell phone with the film of the mermaid (ALIVE) (Barely ... dying)

The scientists presented all their research evidence. They had been collecting sonar sounds of whales and dolphins, and some strange sound that they couldn't identify - which turned out to be mermaid speech.

They were brought onboard a ship where a huge shark had been captured, and was hung on a hook. Inside the shark's body they found the remains of a mermaid male.

They presented theoretical evidence as well as actual evidence. They said the mer people were in prehistoric times, early humans ... they were driven back into the sea by their struggles to survive on little food. Food was plentiful by the sea shores. They showed how the polar bears today are reverting to sea mammels, and how other animals have done that in history - there is reasonable precedence for human ancestors to "go back to the sea".

The bones in the tail fins of that male mermaid they got out of the shark's belly were human foot bones. There was also a human hand in the mess, and the handle of a handmade knife. One scientist pulled a huge bone from another fish out of the sharks 'face/lips' area - that bone fitted into the groove in the knife handle that was in the shark's belly. There was also a humanoid pelvis in the belly.

They had a scientist reconstruct the facial structure from the skull cap they found. The mermaid had a large ridge on top of it's skull, and a special hole up there with special structures under it that make it possible for them to dive very deep. The eye orbits were very large (necessary to see better in dark waters.)

They had the South African University research group test the DNA on the remains. The final results were that it appeared to be human DNA - but since it was from a shark's belly, and the rest of the remains did not look human, they thought the samples were contaminated. They couldn't believe they were looking at a human being that had lived in the sea.

The U.S. Navy got in the way of the research repeatedly! They actually captured one mermaid alive and had it in a tank for a couple years! They didn't want the civilian scientists exposing their operations, because they were busy blowing up all the whales and dolphins in the ocean to prove their damn sonic weapon can kill people in mass quantities! There was one Naval officer (his face grayed out in the dark to protect his ID and his voice "altered electronically" who admitted the Navy knew those scientists were onto some BIG, and they did NOT want them finding out about those mermaids! (I think it's because they were busy killing all the sea life, and they didn't want to have to deal with the uproar that was going to cause in the public arena.)

So the mermaid population is decreasing drastically, of course, right along with the rest of the sea population because the U.S. Navy wants to test weapons of warfare in the sea that are killing the sea!

And I have spent the whole day thinking about this... and feeling absolutely terrible about it!
The mermaids don't have any hair - hair is a drag on a sea creature's ability to swim fast. They apparently travel with the big whales in a migratory pattern to warm seas to bread (speculation by the scientists based on the appearance of mermaid remains on all the coasts after the sonar bombings). They have a growth on their forehead that allows them to communicate in the sea by sonar. They also do their hunting alongside, WITH, the dolphins! And they talk to the dolphins.. the dolphins talk to them!

I've seen the other documentary about the dolphin communications and social organizations. The dolphins are highly evolved - they have communities, they DO talk, they give each other gifts, they save each other from shark attacks. They are sentient.

The mermaids make weapons ... rudimentary - but they make spears and knives and other tools. LOTS of tools have been found in big fish by the fishermen.... they were presented in the movie.
This is such amazing news. And the U.S. Navy is trying to hush it all up and keep the people from knowing about it! (Maybe that's a good thing in a way, considering how many of us would just go out there and hunt them down to kill them for sport. Sigh.. I feel so sad about this!
Bayfia19.54K KAT Elite
Did anyone else see that documentary last night? It aired from 8 pm to 11 pm here on the west coast side of the USA.
Mertado4850 Uploader
NatGeo is kinda like MSNBC (MSLSD), PETA, or moveon.org. You gotta take most of what they broadcast with a grain of salt (as if their broadcasts weren't 'flavored' enough already). Sensationalism sells. Especially if you cater to that most niche or groups; Conspiracy theorists.
Flash4505183 Uploader
No,Didnt see it but I would really Like to have that Show in my Collection if anyone can get it!!

Last edited by Flash450, 2 years and 2 months ago

Bayfia19.54K KAT Elite
Well, this isn't a conspiracy thing - this is the discovery of a living species of human being in our seas... been there since the dawn of time with us.... and it's definitely believable. Those scientists demonstrated everything! I wish I could have filmed it. I'd have put that up on this website in a heartbeat!
Bayfia19.54K KAT Elite
Also, the call letters on my TV cable directory for the channel didn't say it was National Geographic. It has new call letters that I have not seen before. A new channel in my cable TV service lineup I think. But the documentary was truly a documentary. Those guys were serious as hell, and I believe them.
Bayfia19.54K KAT Elite
I want to find it - I'm going to look for it again - even call the cable company tomorrow about it. I do remember the title of the documentary was "Mermaids: The Body".
Bayfia19.54K KAT Elite
show us some pics please...

Wish I could. I didn't have anything I could take pictures with. You have NO idea how bad I wanted to be filming that show last night. It was ELECTRIFYING! They were pulling the body parts out of that great big shark - and they had the bones out on a table assembling the hand. They did a CAT scan on the hip and showed how it's the same as a human being's pelvis.. Scanned the tail fins and showed the feet bones. TONS of information! This is NO joke!
hahamane1339 Uploader
show us some pics please...

Wish I could. I didn't have anything I could take pictures with. You have NO idea how bad I wanted to be filming that show last night. It was ELECTRIFYING! They were pulling the body parts out of that great big shark - and they had the bones out on a table assembling the hand. They did a CAT scan on the hip and showed how it's the same as a human being's pelvis.. Scanned the tail fins and showed the feet bones. TONS of information! This is NO joke!

When is it coming on again?
Bayfia19.54K KAT Elite
What was in that shark was about 1/2 digested. Lots of guts, some bones (pelvis, one hand, scull cap) handle of the knife. But not much whole body stuff - only the tail was still mostly intact.

Report a bug