Plz request ebooks and audio books here.

search this thread

KatStar51.55K User
plz post ur ebooks and audio books requests here.
We'll right now we already got a small crew of verified uploaders,technicians,gamers n we will try to help you with ur request here.
Note:-> Plz provide the name of the book u want along with the name of the author.If possible provide the amazon link of the book,so that our crew can come back to u much easily.
Burr7580416 Uploader
I have a pretty extensive library i'd like to share. Any audible to mp3 suggestions?
KatStar51.55K User
I have a pretty extensive library i'd like to share. Any audible to mp3 suggestions?
nightmarechild899191 Super User
can you guys find a book for me been looking everywhere (through like 50 torrent sites and cant find it anywhere) called justine by Marquis De Sade?
thanks
wlz581 User
can you guys find a book for me been looking everywhere (through like 50 torrent sites and cant find it anywhere) called justine by Marquis De Sade?
thanks
I would like this book as well, if it were at all possible.
KatStar51.55K User
wlz581
I would like this book as well, if it were at all possible.
both of u check ur pm'd.
i hv sent u the links.
KIDGOTSKILLZ™1325 Translator
hey i would like some tim dorsey books..and if its possible some edna buchanan books as well... thanks in advance buddy..
KIDGOTSKILLZ™1325 Translator
hey i would like some tim dorsey books..and if its possible some edna buchanan books as well... thanks in advance buddy..
soory bud forgot to mention in ebooks formats..thanks once again..
BlackLavender136 Uploader
Can you find tyrese gibson's how to get out of your own way foe me i would greatly appreciate it
KatStar51.55K User
soory bud forgot to mention in ebooks formats..thanks once again..
pm'd u both the request,

Report a bug