Virtual DJ pro 7 ..looking for a beginners tutorial

search this thread

houstontx224270 User
I've been on Youtube but, WOW..those tutorials dont seem like they are for a noob like me...lol I did just about get as far as setting up a few buttons on my keyboard so , I woulnd t need to use the mouse as much..Of course, when I logged off of it and went back..Guess I didnt save my setup..lol Soooo, if anyone knows of a "noob friendly" Virtual DJ pro7 tutorial..Thanks.

HoustonTX224
Speed9Hunter983 User
it cant get more easier than youtube
.Wired512 Super User
You using a controller of any sort? I used to play around in Vdj with a hercules controller. It twas so fun.
RusskiiFoks451 User
I use VDJ too, You just have to get in the groove of using a real board, but of course instead of hands and Ipods, or actual records, you're hands are now a single mouse pointer. It's a lot easier using a real board. But VDJ is the best if you don't have real board available to you. Just keep fooling with it and eventually you'll get the hang of it.
I used to have so much trouble with the FL9 layout but now i know it like the back of my hand. Same with VDJ.
Bubanee115380 KAT's Original Spy
I sent a message to a few DJs i know. if i get a good answer i'll PM you just incase you don't come back to this thread.
Gooner94952 Kat Staff
I've linked this thread to my mate on here as he's become quite good with this awesome app, i know he'd be grateful for any tips and may have some himself, cool thread. biggrin
Bubanee115380 KAT's Original Spy
Dubz i know your reading this????? you got any answers :)
houstontx224270 User
guess youall of you are right..Ididnt know that I could activate a controller to use VDJ as well? There a tons of videos in Youtube but, finding that right one. I also, just noticed to make matters worse for me..being left handed doesnt help much...lol I'll just keep at it and hope it turns out well, I can see this turning into a project for me. :D

Last edited by houstontx224, 2 years and 7 months ago

stan18741004 User

Report a bug