My First Torrent - Please POST Here! and Help Me..

search this thread

Bubanee129.7K KAT Staff
Thought i'd make a thread for people who are posting a torrent for the first time this way we can keep them all in one place.. So people can see your torrent and choose to help you

and if you need help seeding your first torrent post Here as well
(remember first time users who are starting new not for current members to post their first torrent ever)

Last edited by Chew, 8 months ago

LazyBrads60.22K Super Moderator
very good thinking, i enjoyed making my first upload, felt like i was helping. here it is
BillieJackFu72 Uploader
Not sure why my torrent isn't showing that I'm seeding, but here it is.
Coco76.21K Super Moderator
Not sure why my torrent isn't showing that I'm seeding, but here it is.

Hi there, yes it can be confusing and frustrating when you cant see your torrent seeding, when clearly you are! Sometimes it takes a while to reflect that in the sharing widget. smile
Anglo007617 Uploader
Hi can i join a community which can seed my torrent and i can seed their torrent
please seed my first torrent
Anglo007617 Uploader
unity is the best policy wink
Bayfia20K KAT Elite
Hi can i join a community which can seed my torrent and i can seed their torrent
What's your first torrent't title, please?
Bayfia20K KAT Elite
I believe the reason a new torrent does not show that it is being seeded is because you must first check in your uTorrent client window to make certain your torrent is not in a Queued Seed status before you upload it to KAT. If it is in a "queued" status, it's not actually seeding. You can "right click" on the "Status" column "Queued Seed" in your uTorrent client window, and change that status to "Force Start" - and your torrent will immediately begin to seed. AFTER you do that, THEN upload your torrent to KAT and it should reflect that you are seeding it. You can then check your torrent in KAT and click on the LOCATION tab (top right side of your torrent description webpage), and update your "Locations" - which should then show all the tracker websites which have started seeding your torrent also. Hope this helps.
Voidnight103 Uploader
Downloading now anglo, will seed. Sadly though where i am now i don't have good upload speed.

Last edited by Voidnight, 2 years ago

Strit1173 Uploader
My First Torrent!

Last edited by sundox, 3 years and 2 months ago

Report a bug