****Adopt an Uploader**** program

search this thread

hunniboo11060 Uploader
I thought of this last night and thought I'd give it a try. If it doesn't work out then that's ok.

Here's my idea.....
If an uploader has a couple of torrents than need to be seeded then post it here and someone can come along and volunteer to help with as many as that person wants to, for as long as they're able to....maybe a week or so.
As an uploader, post just about 3 of your torrents that need to be seeded the most.

When the downloader chooses to help out, that person needs to reply to the uploader and let them know they are "adopting you for a week.

please make sure you quote or reply to that person in your post that you are helping. that also helps us to track things better,
thanks

Last edited by hunniboo, 3 months ago

hunniboo11060 Uploader
please make sure you quote or reply to that person in your post that you are helping. that also helps us to track things better,
thanks
hunniboo11060 Uploader
I would like some help with this one:

And this one:

if you give me a clickable link to the last one, i'll seed it.
BoWL53470 KAT Elite
man this really took off in such a short amount of time. Good going boo :)
TheGamingBum434 Uploader
hunniboo11060
if you give me a clickable link to the last one, i'll seed it.

Last edited by TheGamingBum, 2 years and 5 months ago

hunniboo11060 Uploader
you know you owe me big time for seeding that HUGE torrent of yours!! lol lolfunk
TheGamingBum434 Uploader
hunniboo11060
you know you owe me big time for seeding that HUGE torrent of yours!! lol lolfunk
I got 50GB to spare :D

EDIT: Torrents are slow thanks to multiple computers and a static IP that varies like crazy.

Last edited by TheGamingBum, 3 years and 2 months ago

sundox29059 KAT Elite

Last edited by sundox, 1 year and 11 months ago

sundox29059 KAT Elite
iluvtoshare done seeding. Seeded 95g for ya on the image and seeded 50gb on the other 2 for ya. biggrin just PM me then you release new torrents and i will help ya out.

Last edited by sundox, 1 year and 5 months ago

Report a bug