Civilization III 3 Full [eng][patch][crack][zimoch]

seeders: 41
leechers: 3
Added on Mar 20, 2007 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 23,621 times.

Civilization III 3 Full [eng][patch][crack][zimoch] (Size: 1.18 GB)
  Readme.txt 402 bytes
  Civilization 3 Play the world and Conquest[eng]
  Civilization 3 [eng]
  Crack
  Extra
  Patch

Description

In Civilization III Gold Edition, you match wits against the greatest leaders of all time in a quest to build the ultimate empire. Strategy game fans can now enjoy this highly addictive journey of discovery with its much-improved follow-up expansion pack, Civilization III: Play the World. Together, the Gold Edition provides more ways to win, more pathways to explore, and more strategies to employ, as well as exciting online play modes. With Civilization III Gold Edition, you can enjoy unmatched strategic game play alone or against players from around the world.

Enjoy !!

by Zimoch

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 GB
seeders:41
leechers:3
Civilization III 3 Full [eng][patch][crack][zimoch]

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
http://tracker.torrenty.org:6969/announce
active 18 Apr 2015 41 3 23621
http://torrent-downloads.to:5869/announce
outdated 16 Sep 2013 - - -
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 16 Sep 2013 - - -
http://animeslurp.com/announce.php
error 22 Apr 2009 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
Mininova
Fenopy
ExtraTorrent
Torrent hash: 0ac3a464e2c62d376dbe2a0c59b2c580804f0de0

Top Comments

_Pirate_553 • 06 May 2014, 14:27
torrent downloaded
Thanks. Works perfectly. Tested on Windows 7 Ultimate x86. biggrin
DelireWeb8 • 15 Feb 2014, 17:31
Works fine with Windows7! Many thanks to the Zimoch for this upload! However, the original instructions of the readme file are too vague. To make the game WORK, follow these instructions:

1. Unrar the file in "Civilization 3 [eng]" folder using Winrar or other compatible rar extractor.

2. Mount the .eng image file via a virtual drive (using WinCDEmu - the best and most simple OpenSource Virtual CD app downloadable from SourceForge, with which these instructions were made - or DAEMON TOOL).

3. Install the game by right-clicking Setup.exe (NOT Autorun.exe) and selecting in the contextual menu "Execute as Administrator" (just in case). When asked after installation, Do NOT Register the game, do NOT execute the game.

4. Unmount the virtual drive : from Windows Explorer, right-click its drive letter and "Eject".

4'. Do the same thing (1 to 4) with the "Civilization 3 Play the world and Conquest[eng]" folder.

5. From the Patch folder, via winrar (or other compatible extractor), extract each and every one of the three patches into the installation folder (which is usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III"), executing them one after the other (or course in ascending sequence of their version number), so as to make this installation a full game version 1.29f.

6. From the Crack folder, extract Civilization3.exe from "Civilization 3 v1.29f NoCD Crack.rar" into the installation folder, replacing the original file (before doing so you can rename the original if you want to keep it). DO NOT USE THE OTHER CRACKS that are available in the Crack folder.

7. PLAY THE GAME!!! Note that at the beginning you may see a half-black half-white screen : I think it's because the video intro is missing. Simply click your left mouse button to skip the intro and voilĂ .

Last edited by DelireWeb, 1 year and 2 months ago

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
stellakim03211 • 19 April 2015, 08:12 Show comment
It works on Windows 8.1
I followed DelireWeb's instruction precisely to play Ceasar 3

But after 6, I also extracted Civilization 3 Conquest v1.22 NOCD Crack.rar into Conquest installation folder .

both original and conquest versions work fine on Windows 8.1.

Kudos to uploader, seeders and Delireweb.

Last edited by stellakim0321, 6 days ago

CaptainQuasar913 • 09 April 2015, 16:12
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I saw all the please help me comments and so I downloaded this version and gave it a shot.. First off its a split file that takes a double installation. Also it requires cracks and patches that need to be separated and installed to individual locations. For anyone to help you guys out here I would suggest that you sign up for a KAT account so you can get a PM. Personal mail. It is a rough shod set up and the Main info lacks much of any info at all. - Same with the included 'Read Me' file.

This is what it claims to be. So I wont thumbs down it but if you are not experienced with setting up ISO files and doing the cracks patches then maybe try another torrent.

* Even having experience it took me three tries to set this up so here I wish we had a set up difficulty rating and I would give it a high number or a "Pain in the Kick@ss" award
** Also please note to fully remove this from your computer you have to go into -> C:\Program Files to remove it, using UNinstall through "control panel" will leave residual info. (Typical of all Sid Meyers games)

Last edited by CaptainQuasar, 2 weeks ago

anonymous • 07 April 2015, 03:24 Show comment
Installation help please
anonymous • 13 March 2015, 11:59 Show comment
how to install ? easy read the name patch -crack :D i hope u get it
anonymous • 11 March 2015, 23:36 Show comment
Can someone please explain in detail and with pictures how to make this play? this is my first time torrenting a game and none of this seems to make any sense. i have daemon and i mounted the first civ file.... right? or wtf. details please!
CaptainQuasar913 • 09 April 2015, 16:28
torrent downloaded
Show comment
LOL!! My friend this request would probably force even Picasso to cut off his last ear, or Edgar A Poe to drink himself to death...

Pyromancer70 • 15 February 2015, 07:20 Show comment
wow, seven years and still got plenty of seeds

that is sugoi!!! tittertittertitter
anonymous • 31 January 2015, 07:04 Show comment
What should I do if the error message displays that it cannot find the CD-ROM? I mounted both versions...
anonymous • 26 December 2014, 11:09 Show comment
someone please tell me how to open this fuvking thing. its pissing me off
anonymous • 26 December 2014, 23:02 Show comment
I have the exact same problem. I install the game, extract the crack, open the file and it does absolutely nothing.

anonymous • 17 August 2014, 12:32 Show comment
is it possible to play this download online or in gamearcade?
anonymous • 19 July 2014, 08:40 Show comment
hi im downloading this today. i just want to know if it requires a cd-rom while being played? Because I just downloaded a game a few hours ago and after everything (installation), I coudn't play it because it needs a cd-rom. i ended up uninstalling it. :(
.K0Z.55.95K • 19 July 2014, 11:32
torrent downloaded
Show comment
try using a cd/dvd emulator ...
ex : DAEMON Tools , WinCDEmu , etc .
Hopefully you can enjoy your games wink
anonymous • 22 July 2014, 02:43 Show comment
i have daemon tools. i completed the instruction but it doesn't work? :( thanks but maybe i made a mistake installing it or i just don't completely know how to do these stuff.. haha.. Maybe I should just ask mom to buy a new cd/dvd drive and buy the game. lol. thanks muchly.
CFox8469521 • 07 March 2015, 23:57
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I have figured it out because I just made the same mistake. you did the cracks before the patches and the patches screwed up your cracks. gotta do patches then cracks.

Show More All

User Opinions

Naskal5238, _Betray_U4909, Warpuppet1581, D.Nicely1459, Trouble-Maker1220, zubejda1103, rgbbgr954, eyesandlegs529, krahi402, domkiuz161 ... And 123 more
Keep2568, skin55699, derize_evil413, pawii238, chris.z28rx7172, justVic148, Joelol148, Lunarshadow91, begas38, Stefaniakis10 ... And 13 more
Report a bug