Christopher Hitchens Archive version 1.0

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on Mar 26, 2013 by CaNANDian5 in Other > Unsorted
Downloaded 10 times.

Christopher Hitchens Archive version 1.0 (Size: 92.4 GB)
  C-SPAN
  Clips
  Debates
  Discussions and Interviews
  Documentaries
  News Panels and Talkshows
  Other
  Radio and Podcasts
  Solo Talks
  Tributes and Discussions

Description

The torrent includes these folders:

Articles - (2 Harper's columns and 1 Dawkins interview)

Clips - (Clips from documentaries he was in and other short vids)

C-SPAN - (All his C-SPAN appearances. I got all of them from c-spanvideo.org using rtmpdump so they are in the best quality available.

Debates - (All the debates I could find)

Discussions an Interviews - (TV interviews and some panel discussions)

Documentaries - (Full documentaries he hosted or was a part of)

News Panels and Talkshows - (Firing Line, Real Time, Charlie Rose, etc. and his appearances on news shows)

Other - (A few transcripts and the Penn and Teller episode he was in)

Radio and Podcasts - (All his radio and podcast appearances I could find, in mp3 if I could find the source or mp4 from youtube)

Solo Talks - ( His solo talks about religion, axis of evil, etc.)

Tributes and Discussions - (Clips from radio and tv of Carol Blue discussing his life and tributes from various shows)

All of the full video/audio files have a description .txt file to go with them which has a description and a date if I could find one. This way it will be easier for people to mirror them on youtube if they want.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
92.4 GB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Christopher Hitchens Archive version 1.0

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 09 Apr 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 25 Sep 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 52F2B47FE73BC6FACA46C4D03D0E70A66DDE0C59

Uploader Comments

Gryphon84175 • 30 Mar 2013, 18:27
Audio: 10 Video:10 (of what I have got so far)
Awesome upload. I'll seed for a long time, and once I get done with my own collecting(long time yet), if you don't beat me to it, I'll release a 2.0 version. If at all possible, I'll try to add my files into the same organization pattern as you started so that the 2.0 version will still have the same files in the same places as this one and can thus use the same pool of seeds/leeches for both torrents so as not to dilute the pool(or maybe a supplemental type torrent with only the new stuff, idk). Keep up the great work!
CaNANDian5 • 03 Apr 2013, 11:29
torrent downloaded
Could you send me links to the files I'm missing? I plan on updating it with a 2.0 version since I have a few files I missed anyways.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
vantigate1 • 31 July 2014, 11:29 Show comment
What a wonderful collection!! Thank you CaNANDian for your effort in building such a notable collection of Hitchen's life. He would be honored I'm sure! Is there any way you would be able to continue seeding it for me? The torrent seems to be dead at the moment... I promise to continue seeding for a few months after I get it. Thanks so much! V.
Yugos312 • 15 May 2014, 23:58 Show comment
wow, good work, you should receive high praise for such passion and diligence!
anonymous • 08 December 2013, 17:39 Show comment
Thank you very much for your work. The great Christopher Hitchens deserves to be read and listened by everyone.
anonymous • 10 May 2013, 05:44 Show comment
Sadly, the link seems to be broken now.
Gryphon84175 • 30 March 2013, 18:27 Show comment
Audio: 10 Video:10 (of what I have got so far)
Awesome upload. I'll seed for a long time, and once I get done with my own collecting(long time yet), if you don't beat me to it, I'll release a 2.0 version. If at all possible, I'll try to add my files into the same organization pattern as you started so that the 2.0 version will still have the same files in the same places as this one and can thus use the same pool of seeds/leeches for both torrents so as not to dilute the pool(or maybe a supplemental type torrent with only the new stuff, idk). Keep up the great work!
CaNANDian5 • 03 April 2013, 11:29
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Could you send me links to the files I'm missing? I plan on updating it with a 2.0 version since I have a few files I missed anyways.
anonymous • 03 May 2014, 15:25 Show comment
Thanks for the work man, I'll do my best to keep this archive alive. Great compilation.

User Opinions

Report a bug