Added on Oct 8, 2011 by deepmotion10486 in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.
Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi RTAS v1.25 x86 x64 + Library 12n1 - ASSiGN (Size: 4.43 GB)
Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi RTAS 1.25 x86/x64 (With Factory Presets FIX)
Alchemy is the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer which can turn your
musical dreams into reality. It's a synth powerhouse and yet is easy to use
thanks to its performance controls and remix pads. The library of
contemporary sounds explores new sonic territory ranging from cutting-edge
pads and sublime soundscapes to ultra-fat basses and synths. Just tweak the
library of presets from many of the world's top sound designers or dive in
and analyse your own samples - it's up to you!
New Features in version 1.25:
- Enhanced Analog Modelled Filters with Better Sound and Lower CPU (by
- Added iPhone/iPad Remote Control Support.
- Additional Skin by biolabs Previously Only Available with the biolabs
- Performance Control Automation Parameters Moved to Top of List For Easy
- No Clipping of Filters - Now You Can Drive Them Hard.
- FX Presets Can Now Include Modulation Assignments.
- Skins with Only Player Controls Now Possible, Making Skinning Much Easier.
- Improved Release Time for Compressor.
- Enhanced Bit-crusher.
- Acoustic Reverb CPU Peaks Eliminated.
- Edit Perform Control Labels With a Single Click.
- Progress Bar Now Updates Smoothly.
- Added Help Button to Key File Not Found and Missing Samples Dialog Boxes.
- Win: Improved Default Paths for 32-bit and 64-bit Setup.
- Win: Setup Creates Shortcut to Configuration Folder.
- Mac: Reduced the Size of the DMG.
- Fixed Crash Caused by Some Presets.
- Spectral Element Volume Scaling Improved.
- Adjusting or Modulating Symmetry Causes Click In Some Cases.
- Moved Snapshot File Menu's to Remix Pads Right-click Menu.
- Sustain Pedal in Arp Mode Fails to Engage or Release Notes.
- Sample Clips Output, Source Meters Only Register 50%.
- Forward Back Granular Loops Not Looping Properly.
- Prompt User for Data Folder if Skin Files Not Found.
- After Loading a Preset a Different Explorer Dialog Is Displayed for File
- Random Glide Jumping Between Values.
- Scaling of MIDI Pitch to Frequency Fixed for Extreme Values.
- Unnecessary Warp Markers Added to Some Presets.
- Poly Mode Portamento Gliding to / from Wrong Note.
- Selecting 32-Bit Audio File Via Import Browser Causes Crash.
- Wrong Preset Name Displayed During Slow Preset Load when Selecting New
- Rename Skin File Handle_Zoom_Left.Png for Case Sensitive Disk Formatting.
- Remove Modulation Indicator for Acoustic Reverb Control "Size".
- Some Samples Fail to Load when Referenced Via SFZ File.
- Search for Sample May Override Region Settings in SFZ File.
- SFZ Volume Opcode Scaling Incorrect.
- Save Consolidated After Import of AAZ References Incorrect Files.
- Bonjour Installer Added to Alchemy Windows Installer.
- Cubase 6: Prompt to Save Analysis Data Cases Cubase 6 Freeze.
- Ableton Live: Problem With Cursor Display when Moving It over Alchemy
- Digital Performer: Alchemy Not Passing Keyboard Input to Digital
- Orion: GUI Redraw Fails on Switch to Advanced Mode.
- Win: 64-bit Setup Uses Correct Data Folder to Install Camel Sounds.
- Win: Some Characters Fail to Display in Preset Menus.
- Win: Move AlchemyConfig.txt to User Data Folder.
- Win: Alchemy & Geist in Same Project May Cause Crash.
- Win: Installer GUI Does Not Update While Installing Sound Library
- Win: Mouse Wheel Not Working.
- Mac: MIDI Program Not Working when GUI Closed.
- Mac: Vienna Ensemble Pro Crashes on Exit.
- Mac: Spectral or Additive Import Image Allows Any Image Type Leading to
- RTAS: Alchemy out of Tune at Project Sample Rates Other Than 44.1 Khz.
- RTAS: Improved Step and Arp Sequencer Timing and Note Triggering.
- RTAS: Fixed Spectral Painting Crash.
- RTAS: Pre-Gain Distortion Control Fails to Update With Mouse Movement.
Camel Audio Alchemy 1.25-Full Library - 11 in 1:
Camel Audio BigTone for Alchemy
ASSiGN | 8.10.2011 | 107 MB
BigTone is a collection of warm synth sounds, immaculately programmed pads and playable arps which are suitable for a wide range of genres including trance, ambient and electronica. The library comes with over 100MB of bespoke samples, and was created by respected sound designer BigTone.
Camel Audio Biolabs Alchemy Labs for Alchemy
ASSiGN | 8.10.2011 | 368 MB
Biolabs: Alchemy Labs covers a huge range of sonic ground from genetically enhanced synths to mutant sound effects machines and cyber-organic pads. Its appeal straddles multiple genres such as ambient, electronica, film, glitch, and IDM. A full year in the making, this library includes a 700MB specially created sample library.
An ambitious project from the fertile imagination of respected sound designer biomechanoid (aka Colin Fraser); well known for his Absynth sounds and creator of the Absynth Twighlights Kore Soundpack. He has designed sounds for various games and Hollywood movies including US box office #1 Crank.
Camel Audio Cinematic for Alchemy
ASSiGN | 8.10.2011 | 80 MB
Cinematic will provide loads of inspiration for film, TV and ambient composers. With dramatic soundscapes, mysterious textures and evocative atmospheres, it covers a lot of emotional ground, with moods ranging from gentle and thoughtful, romantic and moving, through upbeat all the way to bleak and disturbing.
Ideal for many genres such as action and adventure, suspense, sci-fi and horror, and packed with slowly evolving details and innovative instrumental layers, Cinematic also includes over 100 MB of new samples ranging from a collection of thunderous hits and stabs to tinkling chimes, suspense-filled drones, bowed horror ambiences, treated guitar washes, and a selection of analogue and digital synths and keyboard sounds.
Camel Audio Luftrum Ambient for Alchemy
ASSiGN | 8.10.2011 | 100 MB
Luftrum: Ambient is a journey between worlds, from summer afternoons to the icy depths of space. With dense washes of warm, shimmering pads and soundscapes, gentle guitar and piano arpeggios, music boxes, delicate, and ethereal sound effects that totter between beauty and despair, this is a particularly inspiring collection for the ambient musician, film, TV or game soundtrack composer. Its darker elements include chilling machine sounds, disturbing alien atmospheres, the voices of haunted children, water droplets, plus a sprinkling of the avant-garde.
This library incorporates a 127 MB sample library full of fascinating details covering interior and exterior atmospheres, rural ambiences, creatures at rest, and synth soundscapes. Luftrum is a respected sound designer and electronic experimentalist, known for his Ambient ReFills and atmospheric field recordings.
Camel Audio Planet Earth v1.02 for Alchemy
ASSiGN | 8.10.2011 | 190 MB
Planet Earth is jammed with jungle soundscapes and tribal rhythms, industrial basses and warped machines. From ancient ritual to glimpses of alternate futures, it offers a world of new sounds for modern electronica, ambient and dance, yet manages to be both warm, lush, light and airy, as well as dark, dramatic and icy, just like Planet Earth itself.
Featuring gamelan bowls and oriental bells, bamboo bongos, glass instruments, mechanical pianos, electronic and vocal drones, Planet Earth features 320MB of new samples, including rich pads, ethnic loops, inventive soundscapes, powerful electronic basses as well as synthesisers and broken machines. It was created by a talented team of sound designers from around the globe.
Camel Audio Atmospheric for Alchemy
TEAM ASSiGN | 08 OCTOBER 2011 | 40.7MB
Atmospheric is a collection of beautiful pads, musical soundscapes, strings, vocals and sound effects sounds which are perfect for everything from film scores to ambient and electronica. The soundbank was created by a team of 19 sound designers.
Camel Audio Junkie XL Future Oldskool for Alchemy
TEAM ASSiGN | 08 OCTOBER 2011 | 73MB
Junkie XL: Future Oldskool is not a collection for the faint-hearted. From cone-shaking sub-basses to searing leads, journeying through animated loops, tortured guitars and unnerving sound effects, all the way to delicate breathy pads, rich strings, and dark angelic soundscapes, these are not sounds to play to your granny. However, if you want your music to have elemental power, rich squelchy filters, phat bottom end, and uplifting sounds that can bring tears to your eyes, look no further. The specially created sample library content incorporates classic oldskool synths, haunting vocals, shiny and glistening pads, captured wavetables, along with scary basses and underground shivers.
Camel Audio Electronic for Alchemy
TEAM ASSiGN | 08 OCTOBER 2011 | 17MB
Electronic is packed with warpable loops, fat basses, soaring leads, synths and arps suitable for electronica and IDM. The soundbank was created by a team of 18 sound designers.
Camel Audio Dance And Trance for Alchemy
TEAM ASSiGN | 08 OCTOBER 2011 | 10MB
Dance & Trance drives your music towards hypnotic euphoria, with its anthemic leads and basses, chordal stabs, pumping beats, stuttering gated riffs and darting arpeggios. Featuring massive supersaw and hard sync synths, aggressive underground sounds and epic hooks, it also has a gentler side when you want to chill out, with seriously lush pads, delicate digital synths, breathy sweeps, skippy grooves, and dancing delays.
Camel Audio Viral Outbreak for Alchemy
TEAM ASSiGN | 08 OCTOBER 2011 | 491MB
Viral Outbreak features dancing arpeggios, pop blips, unison leads, ambient drones and washes, shimmering pads, bizarre formant effects and sci-fi soundscapes, suitable for dance, IDM and electronica. This sound library draws on samples of the classic Virus* synthesizer, featuring raw saw and pulse waveforms, massive supersaws, phase distortion, FM and classic wavetable sounds.
Camel Audio Himalaya Pads for Alchemy
TEAM ASSiGN | 08 OCTOBER 2011 | 109MB
Himalaya: Pads is awash with warmth, richness, and complex internal movement, with plenty of unexpected twists and turns. Enjoy a host of vintage analogue sounds from smooth and seriously lush strings, via a host of classic filter sweeps, to spiky digital textures, all featuring extensive modulation options plus aftertouch effects. With extensive sonic changes between the remix pad variations, this bank is a real-time delight for the performer, with its dancing harmonics, dramatic pitchbend swoops, rhythmic motifs, evolving jet flanges, and stereo ebbs and flows.
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
6GB HD Space
VST / RTAS 32-bit or 64-bit host
0.READ NFO CAREFULLY.
1.Uninstall previous versions.
2.Burn or mount the image.
4.Use our patch.
It took time from the time we released the first version of Alchemy. Now
with the RTAS and 64bit version. Actually we've cracked v1.20 for intenal,
but that version is not stable then we decided to wait this version.
Our previous Alchemist Edition which depend on some hidden keyfiles and
regkeys seems to be expired to some users. So we have reworked for the
protection to make it working without multi file based protection.
Thanks to Fenrir, he coded a new patch for ASSiGN. His new patcher can do
better checks and capable of finding error more detailed. This will mainly
help the people who says "Don't Work!!!" without Admin rights ;)
This release includes :
- Alchemy v1.25 x86 Installer (VSTi and RTAS)
- Alchemy v1.25 x64 Installer (VSTi)
- Latest Alchemy Factory Presets
- Alchemy v1.25 Patch by us
Considering the compatability of the future Alchemy updates and Libraries,
we release the original installer with the patch. When you install the
Alchemy via our disc image, Factory Content will be copied to specific
* UNiNSTALLiNG EARLiER VERSiONS *
Before installing this release, we strongly recommend you to uninstall
all of previous Alchemy contents. Some files and regkeys are used to record
the time and used for timebombing. Also, file structures expecially for skins
have been changed a lot. Old installation does nothing good for you.
2.Delete rest files manually incl. libraries.
(Regkeys will be created by using our patch)
* HOW TO ADD THE LiBRARiES *
Just execute the *.CamelSounds file. Installer will copy the files to
specific directory. CamelSounds format is official one for the alchemy.
After the installation, installer asks you the keyfile. Just press "NEXT"
and skip that since our release does not require them.
NOTE : You cannot import previous libraries for Alchemy AE.
Use our later release instead. Contents are also updated.