0 views posted 10 Apr 2012, 23:00
1. Varsity athletes have more sex. It probably has something to do with being fit and flexible. Which likely makes for more versatility and stamina in the bedroom. There’s a study that proves it!
2. Sex burns 360 calories a day.
3. In Colorado, it is against the law to kiss a sleeping woman. But how would they know unless they have bedroom cameras? This isn’t Big Brother. And who doesn’t love waking up to kisses?! Weird.
4. During the female orgasm, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.
5. There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
6. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
7. The typical person spends about 600 hours having sex between the ages of 20 and 70.
8. On average, it takes two tablespoons of blood to get a man’s penis erect.
9. Donald Duck comics were once banned from Finland because Donald doesn’t wear pants.
10. According to psychologists, the shoe and the foot are the most common sources of sexual fetishism in Western society.
11. Studies have proven that 85 per cent of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives. Hmmm, guilty consciences I suppose.
12. The G-spot, a sensitive area located inside the vagina on the upper wall, an inch or two behind the back of the pubic bone, is named for Dr. Ernest Grafenberg. G, (get it?) thanks Doc.
13. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
14. In the Aztec culture avocados were considered so sexually powerful, virgins were restricted from contact with them.
15. Marilyn Monroe, the most celebrated sex icon of the 20th century, confessed to a friend that despite her three husbands and a parade of lovers, she had never had an orgasm.
16. Studies show that women who went to college are more likely to enjoy oral sex (giving and receiving) than high school dropouts.
17. The modern psychiatric definition of nymphomaniac is a woman who cannot experience sexual satisfaction regardless of the number of orgasms or partners she has.
18. Approximately 1% of people worldwide identify as asexual (having no strong sexual attraction to either sex).
19. Researchers say that condoms exposed to smog and ozone are less effective.
20. A survey in Cosmopolitan magazine said that foreplay usually last 14 to 17 minutes for the average married couple, and that the man typically reaches orgasm after six minutes of copulation.
21. The vagina and the eye are self-cleaning organs.
22. Hate the gym? You burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
23. Historical records show that even in 1850, women attempted to practice birth control. The most common method was a mixture of crocodile dung and honey placed in the vagina in the hopes of preventing pregnancy.
24. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than valium!
25. For every ‘normal’ webpage, there are five porn pages.
26. Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
27. Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds — which is basically how long it took you to read this sentence.
28. A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
29. Women who read romance novels have sex twice as often as those who don’t.
30. Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England – but only in tropical fish stores. (But of course!)
31. “Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.
32. “Formicophilia” is the fetish for having small insects crawl on your genitals. Gross!!
33. In India, it is cheaper to have sex with a prostitute than buy a condom!
34. Having sex can reduce a fever because of the sweat produced.
35. The average shelf-life of a latex condom is about two years.
36. The Vibrator, a common sex toy for women, was originally designed in the 19 century to fight the anxiety-related symptoms of hysteria. There was even a play done about it, In the Next Room (also known as he Vibrator Play) in 2009.
37. In earlier times, masturbation was believed to lead to blindness, madness, sudden death and other unpleasant diseases. Present research, however, shows no connection.
38. Humans have the LARGEST penis of all primates.
39. A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen, containing half a trillion sperm, in his lifetime.
40. The Geisha of Japan would not perform fellatio because it was considered demeaning for the cultured to do so.
41. The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone. Yabba dabbo dooooo indeed!
42. A medical study conducted in Pennsylvania showed that people who have sex once or twice a week have their immune systems boosted slightly.
43. During the 1920s, it was believed that jazz music caused one to permanately lose his sexual inhibitions. It was often banned in many cities. One private company went as far as to sell the elites “jazz proof” furniture.
44. The earliest known illustration of a man using a condom during sexual intercourse is painted on the wall of a cave in France. It is dated between 12,000 and 15,000 years old.
45. According to a survey of sex shop owners, cherry is the most popular flavor of edible underwear. Chocolate is the least popular.
46. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
47. Viagra was released in 1998 with over $411 million in profits within its first three months.
48. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
49. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
50. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
51. It takes sperm about 48 hours to move up the vaginal canal, through the cervix, and into the fallopian tube where fertilization begins.
52. A lot of sex can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
53. When surveyed, it was found that 20 per cent of men and 13 per cent of women have had sex in the workplace (either with a co-worker or just simply in the workplace environment with someone). LDU can tell you how to get away with it.
54. Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.
55. In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time. Makes you raise an eyebrow as to why that rule had to even be officially made.
56. Most men’s erections are five and a half to six inches long. Although men’s penis sizes tend to vary greatly when they’re soft, the smaller ones expand more when erect than the larger ones.
57. A study shows that 70 percent of married men and women masturbate despite the fact that they should be “getting it” more. Odd. But fun.
58. More than 44 per cent of men and women initiate sex as often as their partners. The rest are clearly just lame.
59. Pubic hair is programmed to grow a certain amount.
60. The term “blow job” comes from the Victorian times. In Victorian times, a slang term for a prostitute was “blowsy.” At the same time, “blow” was slang for ejaculation. Consequently, by the 1930s, the act of fellatio came to be known as a blow job.
61. In Ancient Greece, the common slang for a blow job was “playing the flute.”
62. Performing the act of fellatio massages the jaw while burning anywhere from 30-50 calories per session.
63. Semen contains zinc and calcium, both of which are proven to prevent tooth decay.
64. Studies have shown that men who look at male porn produce more sperm. The studies have shown that the men who watch two men and one woman produced more sperm than those who looked at just women. Scientists speculate that seeing competition makes men step up their baby-making capacities.
65. In Victorian times, whores wore pubic wigs. The pubic wig, known as merkins, has been around since the 1400s when it was originally worn by women who had shaved their pubic hair off to prevent lice. In the Victorian times it was frequently worn by prostitutes who wanted to conceal the fact that they had diseases like syphilis (swear im not merkin’ this up). They come in all shapes, sizes and designs (even sparkly butterflies).
66. Condoms were originally made of animal intestines or linen.
67. The word “fuck” is actually an accurate acronym. It dates back to the Good Old Days, when England was severely underpopulated due to the usual combination of fire/war/plague, and the King issued an official order to… well, fuck, to replenish the population. Hence the phrase “Fornicate Under Command of the King” passed into everyday language.
68. The word “sex” was coined in 1382. And that’s all I got on that.
69. Humans are the only species creative enough to “69.” All others have settled for the conventional and practical ways of gettin’ ‘er done.
i started doing the pretty red big numbers then i got bored...
oh and this is for wrong user link
sources here hehe