Added on May 25, 2009 in TV
Downloaded 0 times.
BABYBIT english Early Learning volume 2 (Size: 4.29 GB)
What is babybit?
The intelligence bits method.
Babybit early learning programmes are based on the well-known BITS method. These have been created to stimulate the child's brain at the most receptive stage of its development, i.e. between 0 and 6 years old.
As parents, we have a responsibility for our children's development. By the time they reach school age, much of their learning ability has significantly declined. That is why stimulating the child during this crucial period is so important.
With babybit, our children will learn new classified and structured knowledge without realising it, will develop and expand their language, will reinforce their long-term memory, will stimulate their photographic memory and above all, will have a significant learning experience.
This learning is focused in three areas - reading, mathematics and general knowledge - and meets the following requirements:
* Items that encourage interest in learning.
* Necessary repetition as the basis of the methodology to ensure the consolidation of learning.
* A presentation time for each BIT of approximately one second.
* Precise, real and high quality images.
* Presentation of items from the immediate and distant environment.
* Auditory and visual stimuli.
* Motivation as the key to success.
all sessions take the form of a fast and fun game. There are sounds within them to attract the child's attention, and praise appears at the end. It is very important that the child is also praised by his parents every time the session finishes, in order to motivate the youngster to continue with the programme.
Babybit early learning programme.
In the educational field, we call any simple fact that the brain can store and which comes through the senses a BIT. There are three types of bits: mathematics bits, reading bits and encyclopaedic bits. The latter two must be used together for quicker acquisition of comprehensive reading.
Mathematics bit. Reading bit. Encyclopaedic bit.
The secret and effectiveness of babybit programmes lies in the sequencing of its content, and the brevity of the presentation of the bits, meaning that the child's attention is maintained throughout the entire session. Furthermore, in order to make learning even easier, each session is structured in two main parts:
* Reader-encyclopaedic programme: the bits are repeated for a week, but presented in a different order in each session. The factor of surprise is thereby maintained, and consolidation of learning is achieved with this necessary repetition.
* Mathematics programme: the contents are presented gradually, appropriately and without any repetition. This is because due to the nature of this material, the child could otherwise find it monotonous.